So Shareblue gets banned from reddit and now they are shilling the fuck out of Sup Forums

So Shareblue gets banned from reddit and now they are shilling the fuck out of Sup Forums.

How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/david-brock-hillary-clinton-correct-the-record/
archive.is/EJ52h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beats hell outta me.
It's more than shareblue. There's at least three other Globalist organizations shitting all over Sup Forums, and Sup Forums itself may be compromised.

Try mlpol.net

Yup I knew they’d come here. Seriously I miss the good old days when Sup Forums wasn’t the center of attention for literally every single butt hurt liberal in the western hemisphere.

By not posting threads that will attract them.
Saged in all field and reported

it says a lot when you have to invade and shill a meme board because your main base of operations (reddit kek) got owned, sounds like the left doesn't have a leg to stand on.

>So Shareblue gets banned
Sauce?

If only the mods cared

Assimilation

See r/Politics, should be one of the sticky threads there.

>See r/Politics
No.

Drop redpills in every thread and eventually the rank and file shillers will come around to our side

You literally can't. All we can do is warn newfags regularly and call out shill threads.

drink coffee and bark at them. it's easy and fun.

fuck off

see?

By not posting in their threads. If anons somehow finally got it in their heads to stop bumping
>Sup Forums btfo you can't deny this fact!
>racism is bad why don't you get it?
And all the other bait threads that are constantly filling up the top pages of the catalog, there would be no problem.

I ask users to consider allowing OP to ban replies to OP's thread. Multiple Users have shared input and it is back. Consider the following ideas from anons.
1: For OP to attain the privilege to moderate his thread, he will need to be a pass user and use a trip code that is over 3 months old.
He can only delete posts in the thread within a 24 hour window. Posts has a 2 minute cooling period after its been made before OP is able to delete it. ( We further agreed to conclude an option to report repeated offenders to mods for ban consideration. )
2:Here's an idea: bring back permanent bans.
It worked for old Sup Forums (to a point.) Sup Forums has always been shit, but I don't think it's pure coincidence that content took a significant nosedive once the bans were watered down.
3: ( Complete disagreement but thought out. ) You know nothing about how much meta drama this would start and the many more layers of moderation on top of this moderation tool would be needed.
If your goal is to increase board quality your idea fails on the fundamental level of user psychology. It's something looks nice in your head, but in your short sighted stupidity you haven't even bothered to think out the reprocutions of this action and how it would affect the social architecture of Sup Forums.
Any other ideas? Pros? Cons? How long before the problem is UN-reversible?

I still don't buy "muh organized shill army" reddit meme, but fuck I've got to admit Sup Forums the past week has been a sewage pit. Bad even by nu/pol/ standards

This is also a good approach since there are too many newfags who will continue bumping bait slide threads no matter what. When you see a shit thread, drop pgate infographics and other highly damaging info.

>hurrrrrrrrr shilling is far fetched
>I am bluepill incarnate
They openly admit it in mainstream liberal news publications you fucking mong

motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/david-brock-hillary-clinton-correct-the-record/

archive.is/EJ52h

Let them come en masse. Our shitposts will blot out the sun. But seriously, just a taste of the redpill implanted in their brains, like a small seed, will eventually sprout an intellectual plant, nurished by their experiences/patterns of witnessed behavior. It may take one month, it make take 3 years, but once that initial light bulb turns on...that's what Jewish Hegemony fears most. The bright mind will forever question