I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am the fin of my fish.

I like it. I really like it.

What did he mean by this?

I don't like it
but I love you all. Except fairies.

NO user, NO YOU FUCKING WONT.

Thanks doc.

really spins your spinner

I'll get you next time, Sakurafish

I love it.

I hate it.

Be careful when eating fish.

Well, explain this then!

Pretty sure that's shopped, I only have pictures of Nako in my room.

I am indifferent to it.

I thought I wanted to do it once.
Sorry I'm late.

But he did it once.
Don't worry I'm also late.

I already like it.

Where is Truck-kun when you need him...

I fish I could like it.

May you fish come true!

wtf I like it now

>I like it now

You wished WRONG!

I wonder which fairy is responsible for granting that wish?

I want to be a fishhugger!

But you didn't post it yesterday.

There will never be a better time to be alive

Fish hugging
EXTREME EDITION!

Never ever stop. I would be lost if I couldn't hate this fucking fish on a daily basis.

>Never ever stop

I'm gonna wreck the script.

Fresh out of hugs. I should make more.

Looks like it worked. Congrats.

Thank you!

Consider deleting yourself from existence.

>Consider deleting yourself from existence.

If I could do that, why wouldn't I just delete you first?

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

FINDS

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Every day until mods stop banning it!

Tell me mods... do you feel in charge?

Do you?

I bet you do.

I bet you feel a sense of satisfaction as you delete a thread or post involving Keit-ai.

I bet you feel a sensational form of gratification as you delete posts with your greasy cheeto dusted fingers. I bet you get a little tingle in your tiny member as you delete Keit-ai posts, your double chin quivering as you chuckle at the interference you do FOR FREE.

But Keit-ai will find a way, mods. Keit-ai has a deus ex machina on its side. For too long we've had tripfags derail threads blogging about their lives and autistic crossposters who bring their generals into Sup Forums like it's become /ag/ - Anime Generals. But Keit-ai is the glue that keeps this board together. It's the meme that reminds us of an age where we could have fun and have a good laugh at boys falling in love with girls from other dimensions.

But what do you do? You delete these posts in favor of generals which brings in autistic waifufags from MAL and SJWs from reddit. You turn this board to shit with your modding, your pettiness at a meme. You would allow daily Umaru shitposting, power level threads, waifu threads, role-playing threads, buyfag threads, off-topic greentext threads, "Anime was a mistake" threads, or Sakura Fish posting, but delete a post about transdimensional romance and the NATURE of LOVE?

You would allow sales threads talking about how KyoAni found or did not find a way, but deny Keit-ai from finding a way itself? Mods are triggered over a fucking meme, and with your pettiness you are making this board eat itself from the inside out. Kill yourself. End it. Let hijinks ensue. Keit-ai will be posted until it finds a way. It always finds a way.