9/11 JFK assassination

Are you FUCKING kidding me? When you see it, you will shit bricks. The chemtrails are literally in view while the towers are being hit. You really think steel beams can melt? Get your shit together Sup Forums, it's so obvious what really happened

forget to take your lithium today?

FPBP, kys leaf

>chemtrails
>A thing

Off yourself

>chemtrails
fuck off newfag

Where did this picture come from?

Want some more?

Fake and gay

is this like those Sup Forums threads where they circle part of a mario picture? Jews killed Kennedy. Jews did 9/11. That is the truth and everyone needs to get it through their thick fucking skulls. as an aside,... have you ever posted so much that the captcha becomes ridiculous?

What's supposed to be circled there other than the obvious?

>Trying to troll poll.
>Is a leaf.

What am I supposed to be looking at?

I want you to answer the question you fucking sped?

yes

The chemtrails

Thermate was in the towers.

no

it's all a ruse

These threads are fascinating because they bring out both the ironic conspiracy shitposters and the actual conspiracytards

These types of pictures are very informative.

9/11 didn't happen you fucking retard

Can chemtrails melt steel beams?

I literally dont see a thing other than a bunch of shit falling out of a smashed building. wtf are you looking at?

It's one of the great political phenomenons. The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media, the press.

Let's be clear on one thing, the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They are political special interest no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda and the agenda is not for you, it's for themselves. their agenda is to elect crooked Hillary Clinton at any cost, at any price, no matter how many lives they destroy. For them, it's a war and for them, nothing at all is out of bounds. This is a struggle for the survival of our nation. Believe me.

But where was Bsnghazi during JFK?
Checkmate atheists

Nano thermite. Those buildings just turned to dust.

>conspiracies are for craaaazy people, we live in unicorn land where everyone is just dandy
get a real job, satan spawn

>9/11 didn't happen you fucking retard
Prove it.

>You really think steel beams can melt?
The steel beams only needed to get soft, you brain dead sub-human uneducated piece of godless shit Russian shill asshole.

He didnt Fly so good.

steal beams didnt melt retard they weakens from intense heat faggot

>t. Engineer

>prove a negative