Hunter x Hunter

Its time for best boy to finally actually be the MC like he is supposed to be and get the spotlight for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63#myfiles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deja vu.

Suppose I just watched the 2011 anime, can I jump right into the manga or did i accidentally watch a bunch of filler?

That's implying he'll start drawing the arc.

I've seen this thread before.

You can just pick up after Gon had his talk with Ging on the tree

cool thanks

mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63#myfiles
do yourself a favor

Pitou is the best girl and did nothing wrong, she was just following orders so everything "bad" she did is all Meruem's fault and yet people keeps sucking off that faggot thinking he didn't do anything wrong just because of MUH KOGUMI.

Dumb Pitouposter.

I hope Leorio dies in the DC because he's too weak and stupid.

>falseflagging

He was literally trained under Cheadle for a year.

An educated idiot is still an idiot.

Why is he an idiot?

Leorio is not an idiot, idiots can't become doctors.

The only people that don't like Leorio or want him to get the screentime he deserves are pedos and trap loving faggots that would rather have more Gon, Killua, or Kurapika when they should all be benched for once.

I've seen this post before.

I want to marry Biscuit!

I haven't seen proof that he can carry an arc on his own like the other 3

Reminder that Killua was inside Machi before Hisoka.

OP here, woops, posted the wrong picture

She doesn't look like that for real you know

He was the highlight of the Election arc for me.

I want to marry leorio

We know Kurapika.

I want to marry Pitou

Mine too, he was also great in Yorknew.

But still, Togashi needs to do more with him

What did he mean by this?

Soon

>When he was travelling with Gon and Kurapika looking for the hunter exam he almost sabotaged their chances by attacking the old woman who told them the riddle, why Gon and Kurapika had both figured out the answer
>He nearly gave up in the first round of the hunter exam.
>Throws his match in the trick tower for a chance to see some tits.
>Fell for Tonpa's trap and was saved by Kurapika at Zevil Island.
>Learns Nen years after the other MCs.

Leorio was carried through the hunter exam on the back of his superior friends, and was clearly not qualified to pass back then. Until time of the election arc he made piddling progress in his skills compaired to anyone else that passed at the same time. Worst, incompetent MC.

>idiots can't become doctors
Dr. Ben Carson proves you wrong.

Kite should have stayed dead, to be honest. Gon being wished back to health is understandable since the story must go on but Kite just being reincarnated kinda dampens the emotional impact.

Meant to quote for that second part.

None of these prove he's an idiot. Just naive or ignorant.

People always say Hisoka reviving was an asspull but Kite's O MY CRAZY SLOTs was just pure bullshit.

Leorio being there reduces the edge by 50%

i feel the appeal of leorio is that he doesn't have that absurd potential and skill the other MCs have he is just an average guy

>Ben Carson
didn't he do some absurdly impossible brain surgery
besides in my experience most people with a phd are basically insane

They show that he's thoughtless and lacks resolve. Gon was also naive and ignorant, much more so than Leorio, and he didn't need to be constently bailed out. He figured things out using his intuition and perserverance. Intelligence is a lot more than just being able to study.

>and was clearly not qualified to pass back then
Nah, even the examinators agree that luck is a certain type of skill for passing the exam. And remember that he beat that one old martial arts guy in a fair fight. He has the chops.

>didn't he do some absurdly impossible brain surgery
He did several impossible surgeries over his career if memory serves.

Togashi's been building him up since Hisoka passed him but we're STILL waiting for some pay off

The story can go on without him. It already does now anyway.

And I don't know about you but Kite's death was way less emotional for me than it was shocking and cruel. It's less about feeling for Kite dying, but more on seeing how Gon reacts to it.

Killua killed Bodoro before they could fight. Netero said they're about even though.

Leorio is one of the only morally good people in the HxH world, he is too pure for their world.

Who did a better job voice-acting Gon, Megumi or Junko?

Megumi made Gon sound like a cheerleader, though she did some good work in the Ant arc.

It also seems pointless. What could he possibly stil contribute to the story? He's role was to be a link between Gon and Ging, but now that they have met that's kind of meaningless. When he died he became a symbol of Gon's feelings of guilt and powerlessness, and that symbol would have held more meaning if he had stayed dead. His/her exchange with Gon after he was healed didn't teach us anything new or progress the plot or Gon's character in any way. Whatever they bring him/her back for in the future can just as easly be accomplished by someone else.

higher on the memes

Not really

Ging said that Leorio has huge potential, and Ging is supposed to be one of the strongest characters in the entire series.

I can't stand smug little bastards like Kurapika.

She's pretty great in all of her forms.

Togashi is retroactively trying to justify Leorio as an MC because he wants to do something new but he knows that Leorio never showed the potential that the other characters had. Having an authority character testify that he's skilled is an extremely cheap way to establish character traits when his potential has never actually been shown.

He was the second physically strongest after Killua in the Zoldyck arc and accidentally broke a guy's arm without any effort while nenless. He also learned nen while studying for medical school and created a hatsu all within a year.
I agree that more should have been shown though.

>he was physically stronger than a 12 years old kid and a trap
Sasuga Leorio.

He bullied Chrollo without nen

Kite still serves as a mentor character but he doesn't need to have super importance to the current arc. Hell, Gon doesn't

>His/her exchange with Gon after he was healed didn't teach us anything new or >progress the plot
Why is that a disqualifier? Every interaction between characters has be tied to the plot or it's no good?

>or Gon's character in any way.
Says who? Even after he was revived, Gon still felt the need to apologize to him. He still felt guilty for his death even if he was revived later. And he acknowledged that what he did was pretty crazy and that he almost died because of it. You can see a clear change in demeanor with his conversation with Ging when he lost his nen and with Mito when he said he wasn't much of a son.

There is still plenty of room to explore Gon further.

>M-Maybe Chrollo was Leorio's friend from the past

O

Why do best girls always lose?

stop

don't save my pictures just to shitpost.

MY

Because the world is cruel and uncaring.

CRAZY

SLOTS

AFTER

Will Hisokafags stop being cancerous when the manga comes back?

>tfw this meme will never die

I know people here are always talking about the whole 1999/2011 thing but does anyone remember that 1998 pilot episode? What's the general consensus on that? (I thought it was meh, Rica Mastumoto didn't sound good as Gon)

Only when Hisoka gets BTFO'd by Bonolenov

Gon: Chaotic good
Leorio: Neutral Good
Kurapika: Lawful good
Killua: Neutral

Pitou deserved better

Not unless Chrollo kills him off for good.

It truly was a great loss.

I still believe it

Parts of her went to Pitou at least.

I love how every single HxH thread I visit slowly dissolves into a Pitou thread

I don't know about that. Didn't that other ant just straight up kill and eat her for himself?

How could anyone want to kill such perfection?

I don't

It needs to STOP

Leorio will be just as relevant this arc as he was during Yorkshin

No, she was eaten by the piranha ant.

Is Chrollo a well-written character?

What's wrong Pouf, still sour over Komugi?

Shut the fuck up.

He looked so much better in the manga.

That's why no one likes him.

Delete yourselves from my perfect image board, only images of the king are permitted.

Never liked that faggy butterfly. Annoying.

I concur.

Yeah good job saving the king while you fucking miles away from him ya slut

At least I didn't get cucked by nuke aids like the rest of you retards, suck my dick/lick my puss, whichever you prefer, idiot.

He would've if he didn't die first.

>pitou imagines herself as a kitty cat

>avatarfagging and roleplaying
please nuke these threads

That kitty cat has a long ass tail

>Shalnark dies just like that.
I'm sorry what the fuck.