Operation: Southern Blight

I am becoming growingly worried about the situation in Australia.

It, with Canada and New Zealand, are the last bastion of hope of remembering the greatness that the British Empire caused and spread around the world. And now, the future looks bleak.

We stand at a point where the aboriginals will get their way. Not by their own fighting but by the act of other white people. White people who are themselves weak and inferior because they cannot see that no matter if you're first it does not make you right. The aboriginals, like the native americans, were highly under-developed in comparison to the nations of Europe, and complaining about it now will not change the past one bit. These white people need to remember where they came from and where their ancestry lies.

But what can we do Sup Forums? Surely the Anglosphere cannot sit back and let this take its fatal course. Eventually all the nations that sprout a bastion of freedom will eventually succumb to that of the rebel whites and their native allies. It is time we put our efforts to put a stop to this.

I propose a declaration of a meme war, in which we somehow mock the aboriginals, or propaganda into how the First Fleet is the best thing that ever happened to Australia.

"This is the gravest hour of our history. We Australians have imperishable traditions. We shall maintain them. We shall vindicate them. We shall hold this country and keep it as a citadel for the British-speaking race and as a place where civilisation will persist".

Why do niggers in Australia and Kiwiland claim they're abos all the time?

>Australia doesn’t exist
>it still owes you money
hmmm what does this subhuman mean by this?

A little off topic but I wish I lived in Australia during the time of the Cronulla Riots.

This.

> Surely the Anglosphere cannot sit back and let this take its fatal course.

Mate, it's already finished. Just let them die, along with us.

Move to Switzerland or Austria.

I have no idea serb. They're literal fucking savages who I'm glad we came along and displaced.

What do abos have to be proud of? They accomplished nothing, make sure to tell them that.

Australia is a deep fake

Its guilt, man. All about some artificially applied guilt. The Catholics figured out how to use it a long time ago. Its a sad sight that so many dumb ass people fall victim to it.

She'd be bashed if she did this within eyesight of my local pub. Lefties aren't winning here, especially since half of Australian high school kids now browse Sup Forums.

If you want to really banish an ideology in this country, turn it against sport. This country runs on sports. Run a false flag demanding more diversity in the Australian cricket team, call them racists. The entire country will descend on the left.

Man, I hate the niggers here.
>"this is our land, our home!" they say in ENGLISH.
>"the white man are killing us!" they say as they spend their free ausbux on goon.
>"DINDU NUFFIN CUNT" they scream at the police as they arrest an abo for stealing goon since Centrelink finally cut off his free ausbux for the 6th time that year.

The whole idea that these people have to drink goon and bum ciggies and steal from stores because of "da whide man" is ridiculous. I have plenty of nigger friends who are super successful, with most of them in STEM university courses with high grades.

There is no black genocide. There is no silencing of the blacks. The only silence is from the quiet ones who are smart enough to realise they have a good future if they stop shifting the blame.

>cardboard made in Australia
>>Spray paint produced in Australia
>Iphone made in China
>backpack made in China
>clothes made in Thailand

And she's half Somali.

The problem is that most whites teenies feeling guilty for beeing white in the first Place! Lets fight the black devil

>mentions Australia
>Uses Germany flag colors

HOLY FUCKING OPTICS

Is she famous leftard or something?

Dear American friend,

She uses colours of so called "aboriginal flag". What's retarded itself, because abos didn't know the concept of flag until Europeans arrived.

"Australia does not exist"
Then who's this Australia that she's getting her welfare checks from.

Just some dumb black bitch who thinks she should have a say

CUNT GOT ME HOWLING
So fuckin true though

We must defend our homelands user.

asians are the biggest threat these countries are currently facing, they HATE white people and wherever they go they turn it into chinatown.

>caring what some fucking abo cunt thinks

god damnit why won't people whose land we took just shut the fuck up and let us live in the glory of fallen empire? It's not fair!

Because they get free shit from the government. I met a pasty fat bloke with red hair and freckles once who was allegedly 1/32 abbo an was therefore one of the fubbawubbaboonga tribe and got free shit and special considerations in school and employment. It's bullshit and they milk it, like native africans, abbos rarely accomplish anything of note despite being given massive support.

possibly unpopular opinion: I have an intense hatred for Native Americans and Aboriginals all they do is complain and demand reperations. Worse than Jews and Niggers combined, atleast Jews arent that obvious and Niggers are mostly ignored

She is right, thought. Only Austria exists, but some dumb fuck made a typo and created Australia.

go wash ya tooth cunt

This. Leaf here. Currently hiding in Mexico. If we can convince the left to start a campaign to make the NHL and other sports franchises gender/race equal, the normie population is sure to turn against them. Nobody fucks with hockey in Canada. We turned a blind eye to all sorts of corruption and yawned while SJW lunatics ran amok across our universities, media and the streets, but when the Vancouver Canucks lost the Stanley Cup playoffs, we were out rioting in the street like a pack of niggers at H&M. Convince the left that sports are oppressive tools of the patriarchy, guide them into doing something stupid and watch them piss away all of their influence.

Sailing around the world and building cucksheds in exotic lands was never an 'empire.'