ITT the moment you dropped a show

ITT the moment you dropped a show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhdvGcLp4FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Survival of the fittest leeeooonard.

The real reason they hold war games (besides being a non-lethal alternative to real war) is to keep up a supply of strong warriors and experianced soldiers in case the demons start fucking shit up again. Before they made the war games they had a guy who would play at being the demon king and stage attacks for the same reason. They don't want their people getting too complacent.

Gotta train troops somehow.
Its just military training.

>muh war is always bad

>show tries to have a different twist on an established term.

>HURR DURR DROPPED xD

kill yourself

When they showed Kirito all sad that his new friends died, but completely skip the fight with crazy monster Santa.

>set in another world
>OP expected the same rules

youtube.com/watch?v=KhdvGcLp4FY
Look at happy Kratos, war is fun I guess.

Probably the most retarded writing decision in Kyoani history.

>yurishits btfo

This

It was a silly subplot that ultimately went nowhere, though.

I mean, of course she wasn't going to romance widow-sensei.

It was just Kyoani's cop out to the obvious yuri relationship they were building up since the start of the show. Not that I wanted them to kiss or fuck, but make them a couple for God's sake.

And all of a sudden Kumiko ends up with the guy she barely interacted with and most of her interactions with him were she being a bitch to him.

Kumiko didn't end with any guy.

They tried to push her and Shuichi, I think that was his name, as some kind of couple in the last few episodes.

You missed a fun show.

>Not that I wanted them to kiss or fuck, but make them a couple for God's sake.
Please explain your perception on what being a couple entails without using that stupid hand holding meme Sup Forums is so fond of.

I didn't say kissing or fucking isn't being a couple, what I meant is that I wouldn't mind if they never kissed in the entire show, but at least have them start a proper romantic relationship instead of building it up and then copping out.

Not even close. They were awkward with each other the entire series.

I stopped watching in the third season, when or two episodes before they introduced the shota bunny.

3rd season was pretty garbage, but I did really end up like Sharu a lot.

Yeah i liked her too, i wish they would stop introducing so many characters and start focusing on the ones they already have.

Doujins say she gets roped into old man sex anyway.