Translate Arabic for Me Sup Forums

A friend wrote this on my desk. What it say?

“I like to fuck goats. Here is a picture of my gf.”

You'd better call HR

Confirmed.

My limited knowledge of sand runes tells me it means something along the lines of "the pleasure of being cummed inside". Don't quote me on this though.

"OP is a Faggot."

So, basically no one on Sup Forums can read arabic.

I thought not.

It says top of the mornin to ya, m'lady. Ecks dee.

good one Henrik

"Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post"

"I'm going to rape your ass poor little white boy"

go to /sg/ if you want your shitskin scribbles read

If numbers you are raped by a pack of sand niggers

hold on, my internet is being gay, i can't make the image bigger to see clearly let me restart my connection.

U

chekt

made you look

fug
checkin satan trips

"THE JEW IS A WOLF AND YOU SHOULD NOT TRUST THEM"

what it says is that if you have a """friend""" who is writing things in Arabic you have bigger problems than finding out what his random scribbles mean

Did you ask him?

It says 'My mother smells awful, that's why I keep her under a black bedsheet all the time. Also I drew you a dog".

No I wanted to tell him "Sup Forums told me it means" whatever dumb thing I believed from Sup Forums.

"I fucked your girl bro, it's already too late, sorry."

I assume whatever the fuck he drew coorelates to what animal he thinks your girlfriend is? That much is open to interpretation considering he clearly sucks ass at drawing.

would be nice to have a image to text app which then can fire things into a translator, given that the text in the image is somewhat clear. Is there such a thing now that i'm missing out on? Could probably make quite a few money on such an app

He's gonna kill all niggers and you, OP!

it says that your ass is his on man love thursday.
it is very real.

It’s not Arabic, it’s Swedish.

Come baaack

خلب سيى الا فو فو نك كليبغ

??

"some of you are alright, don't come to work tomorrow"

"I fuck goats"

Think how they must feel when they have to settle for Northern Europe women....

That's persian

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIITTT

why are you friends with inbred shitskins?

why are you friends with a guy that writes on your stuff. that guy is an asshole.

Hey, man, I'm back, finally got my internet to work.

This isn't Arabic, it's some other language written in the Arabic alphabet.

It's not Persian, either. I don't know what the fuck it is.

Tell me where your friend is from, what country? Maybe I can figure it out for you if I know where he's from and what language he speaks.

Well I figured out your name is Shane.

Any user know a high quality image to text converter/that can identify text in an image and extract it? Would be really helpful in a lot of situations like these.

It's urdu and it says something about Alcohol

He insisted it was Arabic. He would have studied it as a second language. He's from North America.

I only speak Arabic, but I know for a FACT that is not Persian, either. If his friend is from Pakistan then maybe it is Urdu.

>666
>666

whoa

No, man, it is written in the Arabic script, but a lot of languages use this script. It's like somebody writing something in Spanish and they tell you it's English because we use the same script for writing, you know what I mean?

I promise you, bro this is not Arabic

I get what you're saying, I'm just telling you he insisted it was Arabic language. But he's probably BSing me.

Does "Shane melted! No, in VNC class" make sense to you?

Alright, I figured it out. I recognized the word "kalab saya" and "nak" and it sounded like either Indonesian or Malay (they're very similar languages), I know this because I used to date an Indonesian gal a long time ago

It says something about "my calf" which would explain the picture he drew

So, this is some type of language from Indonesia/Malaysia that he wrote using the Arabic script (they use the Latin script now for their languages, but some of them still use the Arabic script)

I hope that clears things up: This is a language from Indonesia/Malaysia written in the Arabic script and it's saying something about "my calf"

fougat

>that cum rag next to the keyboard...

You couldn't crop that out, could you?!

Is there really no effective image to text utility to identify text from images?

>that cum rag next to the keyboard...
>You couldn't crop that out, could you?!

Look at how fuckin dirty his desk and carpet are.

> "saya"
> "nak"

you're right

can you convert to latin? I can help translate

Just before someone call me sandnigger, I'm white mat saleh, i'm not malay

You infidel dog, I drew a picture of you you son of a jewish whore! Dump Drumpf.

Yeah you're friend doesn't know arabic that well. I'm having trouble because some of the letters are straight up wrong.

خاب ستن = Stupid!

But that's assuming he misplaced the dots on the letter for Sup Forums.

My assumption is that the last word is Kalb or bitch, but it too has the dots under the letter for /sh/ which isn't how that shit works... so I'm fucking stumped. This is either not Arabic or your friend is saying "Stupid! I fled the funky bitch," in really poor Arabic.

literally from Arabic, it is "khlb sya ala fw fw nk klybgh"

khalab saya ala fw fw (fu fu?) nak kalibagh (kalibak?) with the vowels

It seems to be Javanese, in Javanese it says something about "my fiancee" but in Malay it's something about "my calf"

If it's not Arabic, then examine Ottoman Turkish. It uses Arabic script, with heavy Persian influence.

>sandnigger
More forest than sand in Malaysia.

That's not how how you spell 'saya' in the Jawi alphabet which is ساي. I can read Jawi but the whole thing is definitely not Malays.

"Stupid! Free (or only) funk bitch!"
My attempt at transcription:
خاب ستن! الا فر فونك كلب

This means absolutely nothing. the only actual word in there that I can decipher is but. the letters are retarded in the second word from the left

have fun going at older sources, can sometimes find interesting stuff scribbled in the margins

your friend is retarded and can't copy shit OP

can't make heads or tails out of it
probably persian, maybe kurdish or something

>image translation not available for arabic
Fucking sandniggers speaking in code! We must unveil their plot!

I'm doing this purely phonetically:

Durkadurka dukka kala durka jihad Mohammed *llama

seconding this
OP, your friend is shitty at Arabic.

Fuck u leaf

As a Brit I am well versed in Arabic. It says:
"I like you. Don't go to school tomorrow"

Okay, it is definitely some type of language from Malaysia. I traced and searched all these bizarre words and they ALL lead back to Malaysian books and bloggers.

i think the first two words could mean
HELP HABIBI
?

Kek

you are massive homo, also call me for goatse

Jesus

Google translate can do that I already used it a couple of times abroad
Can't confrim if it works with sandrunes

someone just scribbled on your desk OP

Yeah! Now I'm making progress!

That last weird word is an abbreviation of Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia

It says you're a big faggot with fat pussy lips

It says "Terry Pratchett can suck a... wait I forgot what I was saying.. where am I?"

not sure what that means though.

>arabic speaking friend
go fuck yourself

butthurt, bong?

It says you need to clean your filthy fucking room up and get white freinds

There is literally nothing wrong in being a sandnigger.

Shit I carry that with pride, you know how dominant the Arab culture is to the rest of them?

Hm, I guess I was wrong.

It's 3 in the morning and I've been obsessed with solving this puzzle and I think I have the right answer this time: it's Somali

here's the best I can make out of that sentence now that i know it's somali

khalab sayaa! (I'm so sorry!) iilaa fu fu nak kalibagh! (it's time to move kalibagh (no idea what this word is supposed to be)

That's it that's the best I can do, I'm going to bed now

I was thinking that the second word may be a poorly written حبيبي

"Death to Europe, jews okay now."

> tfw you're THAT burger dump
i feel sorry for you
not

I don't speak Arabic but I've learned to read it over the years and I think I've come up with at least what is written down.

I believe it says: خلب حيين إلا، غرفونك كأيبة !

Google translate is fucking useless, but googling the words individually I still don't really get it.

But I'm leaning towards it being something about your room being filthy, which wouldn't be wrong looking at it in the picture

>only two of us noticed
We're not even bongistanis wtf?

no

>Inshalla

>"the pleasure of being cummed inside"

nigger

"Clean your room you filthy dog!"

You're welcome OP.

>cumrag
>dusty 360 controller
>that disaster of a desk
bad
>terry prattchet
good

oops, I meant to reply to OP, obviously.

FUCK YOU

again?