Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpXxWQeho3M
youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw
youtu.be/FIRT7lf8byw
youtube.com/watch?v=4ACMazeyF3A
youtube.com/watch?v=mi5hp4gR_fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He'll fuq u up

I know alot of women fuck dogs, I've seen a ton of movies. I think in OZ some chicks are fucking kangaroos.

You mean he'll cuck you up. No wonder Australians have to resort to top tier shitposting, their women are getting fucked by kangaroos.

>pssshhh...nothing personnel whitey

Inb4 furries start deep faking kangaroos

i'd let this chad fuck my aus wife too

youtube.com/watch?v=RpXxWQeho3M

MARSUPIALED.COM

those claws look fuckin gnarly

wouldnt not want to wrestle with that

but literally all non-sentient creatures naturally have some sort of reaction like that (or be spooked) when looking at their reflection.

That's just a kangaroo that aint a bitch that chose the fight route, instead of flight.

Kangaroos arent even strong. Theyre so easy to hit, and if you cant youre a huge pussy.

You’re this triggered that bouncey cunt fucked your pig of a gf/green card chance?
Wew Lad

Yeah, he's just seeing his reflection and wants to fight. Go outside and crack a whip at the cunt. He'll fuck off.

Am I missing something, the kangaroo is just standing there. Also really dumb getting that close to big sized wild kangaroos, one good kick can tear up your guts in a split second.

im laughing so heres me telling you im laughing, haha

Why is Australian English so funny? Kek.

It's a pic of a roo and a bush pig what needs explaining?

roo'd.com

Idk is fosters really Australian for beer or is that just a lie too??

It's all lies mate. Every fuckin word of it.

white women were made for the KBC

Son of a bitch!

BKC*

fuckin impossible to not read that in an australian accent and kek

I fucking hate these creepy things. They're basically giant demented rabbits.

The Aussie dangerous animals meme is right.
Look how that rat is built.

fuck i think i have dyslexia now

fucking idiot. it would b BKC no KBC

youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

Pic related, it's me and my bitch.

Roos are more alpha and ripped than most men

Thats why aussies have to be chad alphas. Any cowardice results in roos stealing our women

So do Australians have Roos just hopping around all over the place or something?

How the fuck do they get so buff

Fosters is Australian for piss.

Dude this isn't funny, a month ago me and my 10/10 girlfriend were riding our bikes in the country and stopped to look around. A 7ft Roo came up to my girlfriend and slapped her on the arse, it then made several noises before pulling down her pants and fucking her right in front of me, as a principled environmentalist and greens voter of 20+ years I sat there and watched as the love of my life had her sweet pink pussy destroyed by his BIG ROO COCK while I held her hand, eventually the Kangaroo emptied his thick seed in her cunt and hopped off, I have to say it was both the most traumatising and erotic experience in my life. My wife was came three times during it and ordered to eat the Kanga cum oozing out of her pussy. Since then we've broken up, I heard she moved to the country to be closer to the Kangaroos, and I have a new girlfriend. Shit like this happens all the time, it's no laughing matter dude.

Kangaroos are soft cunts. Even the big bastards, they don't even kick that hard you'd have to be an old lady to be seriously hurt by them.

Emus, however....

I know right? Kangaroos always seemed cute in cartoons and toys but the real thing is fucking creepy and unsettling.

squats and oats

i literally want a kangaroo to cuck me and fuck my wife

The KANGAROO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his furry skin. This furry skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Australia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The furry skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KANGAROO man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KANGAROO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KANGAROO man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kangish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KANGAROO man impregnates.

In total, the KANGAROO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KANGAROO man is the epitome of masculinity.

Roos are so alpha that tiny newborn roos, like the size of your pinky finger, must fight their way to the safety of the pouch while they are practically a fetus.

straya girls getting pumped by giant boxing rats

Kangz

>The KANGAROO penis is largest of all the races.
Wonder if any zoophile roasties into bestiality get fucked by roos. Could be lethal.

The Aussies dont need to worry about their women getting blacked or raped by muslims. They need to worry about them getting Rooed.

i want a kangaroo to impregnate my wife and i will raise the human-kangaroo hybrid by myself while my wife lives with the kangaroo getting drilled by his BKC every night

REEEE

youtu.be/FIRT7lf8byw

>"don't you scratch my window"
>puts claw down
>roo fucking facechecks the window

My son!

Yeah, it's a common joke here that tourists think they're cute. Watched one drown a pig dog to death in a water hole. Lured him in and held him under till he croaked. They're mean, angry cunts.

>I know alot of women fuck dogs, I've seen a ton of movies.
here's a PhD for your quality of research user; eye opening

youtube.com/watch?v=4ACMazeyF3A

its cause they stand up like people mostly

Even the tops of the mountains and the middle of the deserts.

Stop your ridiculous fantasies

imagine how many of these creepy fucks were trotting around before humans started killing them off and their habitats

>Emus, however....

Are little shits. My uncle had a bunch of them on his farm and they used to pick the shit out of us when we went anywhere near the cunts.

now post a horse's

I have only ever had a Foster's overseas. Its so shit we export it

What is the context of this gif?

She's like a 6 so like an aussie 9.

Pretty sure the marriage therapist is sucking the hubby off and wifeys not all that happy about it

she's getting Roo'd

Echidna however...

bellissimo

you have no idea, there are probably hundreds of millions of them at this point. agriculture has only given them more food

does sperm come out of all four of the tips?

They're pretty fucking delicious though

That's degenerate, my little friend.

I ate one once. Tasted like shit.

you bet it does and twice as hard

BIG
K9
KNOT

the four tips grow and two go into each side, semen comes out all at once.

Imagine this shit scratching at your window in the middle of the night.

Panel beaters must be happy that they're breeding well. Cunts cause insane amounts of written off cars.

How can Sonic even compete?

I don't know, but I am sure somebody can find it out.

It's a kangaroo. so what?

there are approximately 50 million kangaroos in australia. they are double our population

I told you it was halal SHIT.

Don't ya'll got the cattle catchers on the front?

If God designed this, ... That's kind of weird

Needs the full pic

youtube.com/watch?v=mi5hp4gR_fg
>Be Australian
>Get chased down by the missing link between dinosaurs and birds

God is not here.

bull bars? yes we do. bars for bulls, horses and roos.

f-f-f-fake

god abandoned us a long time ago

that's a bit extreme, here's a common hilux bull-bar

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

oh please

Is this the closest real thing the furries can jack off to, considering they fap to drawings of humanoid animals?

FUCKING STOP

it's just a slightly large huntsman. completely harmless.

>Guywithtwodicks.jpg

yes, their influence is the source of more than a few vegetariams