This guy walks into the club, slaps your girlfriend on the ass, and proclaims she is now his property. What do you do...

This guy walks into the club, slaps your girlfriend on the ass, and proclaims she is now his property. What do you do? Keep in mind his powers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGf9crQAVp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bend that bitch boy over and fuck him in the ass.

Get between him and her and tell him to leave her alone. He'll be impressed by my display of courage and lose interest. She is also canonically a hafu, so I don't think he'll care about her.

>jobbed to a japanese teenager
Yeah I'm good

Thank my king for giving me a girlfriend with his grand caster tier future sight because I never had one before.

She is also very poor, with a mature body. The exact opposite of his type.

I had I girlfriend? sweet.

Replace his waifu with a huge tittied version, causing him to flee in disgust.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGf9crQAVp4

He wouldn't be able to repay what he owed with money.

He isn't gay.

I flee hoping that she'll kill him before he pulls out the big guns and they destroy everything for miles or lightyears around.

he hits on her in her interlude.

But then you'll have the problem of him wanting to slap you on the ass.

I just let him have his way with my girlfriend as he'll lose interest in her fast enough.

What if he is my waifu?

No, but he's not into chest tumors regardless of gender.

I'd slap him in the butt back or die trying.

This.

>still hits on her
k, doesn't matter if there's fuk involved, he'd fuck your ass too when he's done tbqh

he ain't a pedo only pleb

I'd probably cut off his hand.

While he appreciates smaller chests, he's a "man of all types" variety at his core. He says even he's stirred up by Passionlip, if only because she's so far past reasonable that it raises the collector's spirit in him.

>making up lies about the King's tastes

You'll be the first one to die.

He was disgusted with BB though.

yes, he is

Beg him to make me his property as well

I think he was less disgusted and more consumed with pity. He saw right through her from start to finish, and had nothing really to say to a being like her. She's just a wish that won't be fulfilled, and not in a beautifully sacrificial way like Artoria. Just, purest dismal failure walking around and flashing its thighs.

Tell him she's Ishtar in disguise. That'll send him packing.

Enkidu is neither male nor female. Having sex with Enkidu is as much having sex with a woman as it is having sex with a man.

So it's gay no matter what

BISEXUAL YOU DUMB FUCK

chant melvin in the mirror three times to summon lancelot

so, he'd fuck something with a penis

gay it is then~

Is Gil a faithful man?

U N L I M I T E D B L A D E W O R K S

Suck his dick right there.

What would he be faithful to?

>property

I tell him to read Proudhon.

Get my friend in security/householding to bully him while he turns full dere

I use unlimited fangirl works. The problem takes care of itself.

He still wants to fuck Lancer Arturia.

Only in the normal route, in the CCC route, he admires her and calls her moon's butterfly.

How come Enkidu isn't a manly and hairy wildman like in my Assyrian wall carvings?

Fate Enkidu is basically a mudman who got fucked so hard he shapeshifted into the prostitute that fucked him.

This ass is your fuckhole until the end of time. Thus I can guarantee this...you will never tire from it. Feel free to fuck me as many times as you like.

Ask him how it felt for him and his protege to get obliterated by an autistic 5'9" utilitarian

Shirou is 5'6". You're overrating him.

I was talking about his father, Shirou would have been the followup stinger

>He'll be impressed by my display of courage
You sure about that?

He had a flaming erection after Waver said hi to him so yeah

Unlucky for him I'm a Ginger

>Keep in mind his powers.
As in, none, except for his fancy toys?

He might find value in someone standing up to something they know it's impossible to overcome, I think he said something like that in CCC. My wife has some superhuman abilities but she'll still have no chance fighting him, so I would be the worst piece of trash as far as he is concerned if I stand behind her and let her protect me.

Well, considering my luck, a 100 megaton meteor is about to come smashing into the earth where I'm standing so he'd better move quickly if he doesn't want to die.

Property is a spook

slap him on the ass and say your mine now

get a feminist horde and send them at him for calling a women "property"

The man destroyed the collective Macedonian army, I think he can handle a few hundred Trigglypuffs.

Spam swords mass fabricated in China and beat his ass with them.

She would eat him.

I never really noticed it before but Gil and Sakura is aesthetically pleasing.

Nothing since I am powerless against him. Guess I am just a coward that is afraid of death.

Show him the current state of Iraq

Would Gil even like Sakura?

Tell him that we aren't in Uruk and Prima Noca is illegal.

What is it about Gil that is so entrancing? From the moment he made his appearance before Shirou in the Fate route, I have been in love with his character.

Fuck him in the ass with double Merlin + any Buster hero.

This girl walks into the club, slaps your girlfriend on the ass, and proclaims she is now her property. What do you do? Keep in mind her powers.

Its a shame genderbent Gil isn't canon.

If FemGil is like Gil she would rather smash a virgin 14 year old, blonde, small dick swordsman who people thought was a Queen at some point.

Considering that GoB has every single treasure in existence, I'd say it's not a stretch that at least one thing in there would be able to change his gender.

I don't see a single problem with this

He goofed

Gross dawg

Her ass can take care of itself.