Freshman Inductee to the Freemasons AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRYZc-zXdM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're gonna need way more than that OP.

Forgot to add that the pics were taken on my way into the temple.

>Did I chose poorly?

Dd you remember to wear clean underwear?

OP, is this you?

If only you weren't trolling, I've actually got a whole heap of Freemason shit from what appears to be a fairly high up member originating from Scotland.

Hmmm, without revealing too much. Don't want to end up as one of their sacrifices

Always

I'm actually quite normal. Let's just say I was recommended by a friend. I might look like that after a little while in this organization though but who knows.

>mfw I've been to the larp with the lightning bolt kid.
>He signs spell packets for 5$ a whack.
>I'm pretty sure I've beaten this fat fuck in combat before.

Before you ask the game is (was, might be over) called Legends. Ran out of Mass iirc.

I just wanted to be a mole but this looks like serious stuff. I might end up like Seth Rich one day.

My best advice is use the information you learn for good
But you've made a deal with baal, repent my friend

Masons never leak. Masons never speak. Masons never allow in the weak.

>I just wanted to be a mole but this looks like serious stuff. I might end up like Seth Rich one day.
Not with that nigger mouth of yours.

Good day now nigger.

I'm doing it for Sup Forums

Do you know anything about Orphic magic, gnosticism, Miguel Serrano, Hermes Trismegistus, the Temple of Solomon?

Or are you just wasting all of our time???

Serious question or I'm out of here. I can't be spending time on people who know less than I do.

Why? What does Sup Forums gain?

All of them I know of casually but nothing scholarly.

>Hermes Trismegistus

I know that one quite well. An Anunaki.

>the Temple of Solomon

Of course and it's not what's taught in the establishment history books. It's where the Anunaki energy weapon (the ark of the covenant) was stored.

Inside information. Global plots and such.

Did you remember to cross your fingers behind your back while taking the oaths?

Oh damn forgot to do that. Was so distracted by what was going on.

what can you tell me about the 3rd eye?

What part of the country are you in? I'm curious what your impression of your fellow masons was? From my point of view they look like fucking losers with nowhere else to go. Am I wrong?

Can you talk us through how you joined? Did you approach them by yourself or were introduced through a friend? How did you go from being a beginner to becoming initiated?

My god we are going to have to wait years for this LARP to end in that case.

It's confirmed, even if you aren't a freemason, you're as big a LARPer as they are so it doesn't matter anyway.

sage

It's ok. His shoe laces were crossed.

Freemason is kill

A full pic of entrance from across the street.

>What part of the country are you in?

North East

Ohhh. A picture of a lodge. Wow you must be the real deal

I'm in Chicago and looking at joining. Can you explain the process? You started the fucking thread come on man...

We all must sacrifice.

>Freshman inductee

Ye, they don't do much with the new guys except act like it's a social club, so you haven't seen shit and it's pointless to listen to you, unless you have proofs that you're into something bigger.

Sage LARP

>I'm curious what your impression of your fellow masons was?

They all seemed quite normal.

>From my point of view they look like fucking losers with nowhere else to go. Am I wrong?

Not sure about any other Temples around the states and their members yet. You could be right.

>Can you talk us through how you joined?

Referral by friend. He drove me there and parked across the street.

>Did you approach them by yourself or were introduced through a friend?

Friend. He knows of my escapades here on Sup Forums thought I'd be a good fit.

>How did you go from being a beginner to becoming initiated?

Maybe they are desperate for members but I was initiated just tonight. Though maybe this was just for the beginners. i was much too distracted with what was going on to pay much attention to talking. Just meet and greets before the ceremony.

Okay I was larping about the sacrifice. Just wanted to make it sound interesting.

You should have kept your oath, brother.

Why'd you take the picture from so far away?
And did they use a real unicorn, or just a horse with a horn glued on?

Pics?

I didn't want to take any chances and for personal protection. I sent the pics and other info to family members in case something happened to me like vanishing. I didn't even attempt to take pics on the inside.

Your tourguide would have explained it was all fine, if you actually went in.

I had to ride a one horned Goat backwards in my Undies to join the Moose.

Rather rude though to be taking inside pics like some Japanese tourists on the first day. Besides, I was just overwhelmed with being inside a mason temple for the first time.

Wait til 3rd base. Gonna get BTFO OP.

>Rather rude though to be taking inside pics like some Japanese tourist
It's kinda expected. Encouraged, even. Along with all the typical photos, like oneself in the WM seat and so on.

I haven't even divulged any secrets. The sacrifice bit was a larp that I do admit and it's okay from what I've understood to tell people you are a Freemason.

He seems to have plenty of mass to me.

Pathetic LARP.

I've always been like that anyway no matter where I am. Feel uncomfortable taking inside pics for some reason. I prefer outdoor pics.

congratulations! you are officially a satan worshipper! you just don't know it yet!

Shut your trap user. It's just a friendly brotherhood.

>Today on 40k Sup Forums

You're making me nervous with that tone. Like there's something more devious about the Freemasons.

nice larp fag. As if you are even important enough to merit such rite.

Nothing but a new souled out puppet.

Besides everyone knows blood trials are for gradjewation not admission.

That would get them shut down by some thin skinned pledge.

See

>Hermes Trismegistus
>Thoth
>Enoch

As an add here are the circles I travel around mostly and information I gather.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRYZc-zXdM4

Shut the fuck up you pathetic larping piece of feces. If it really was that scary lord knows YOU, of all people, would be posting on this website... in fear of your life.

>inb4 i'm doing this to protect you guys
>inb4 Muh Freemansonry
>inb4 they made us fuck goats

Promptly KYS faggot.

SAGED, CHECKED & KEKED

You must have been shown something. Come on. Most Masons I've met have been the absolute dumbest guys. There must be some hidden path. What did they tell you user?

marduk dindu nuffin

>>inb4 i'm doing this to protect you guys

I didn't say to protect I said to get inside information. I would like to know if the stories are true about some of these secret societies first hand.

>If it really was that scary lord knows YOU, of all people, would be posting on this website... in fear of your life.

Time will tell that. But yeah I felt trepidation going and also curiosity. The curiosity won out. I was going to turn this down.

Welcome to the club, Brother.

>marduk dindu nuffin

He was good boy just a few nukes (forbidden weapons) here and there. Nothing of concern.

A few years ago, I was staying at a hotel where a bunch of high-level Freemasons happened to be having a meeting.

One old man tripped, and I helped him up, and made sure he was OK. He gave me a card, and told me something to say if I ever get in trouble, and someone will help me in return for how I helped him.

Am I a Freemason, and I just don't know it?

>Am I a Freemason, and I just don't know it?

Sounds like a first step with knowing someone who could refer you to the club

Thank you, Brother. Feels so strange saying that.

It becomes a nice feeling, though. Don't let anyone with stupid titles dissuade you. They're all just brother.

I think I bent the noses of some of these elders itt. Good. I'm off to a good start then.

do you know about the red and blue lodges?

larp.