”Sup Forums posters from China and Japan” called out by Milo:

”Sup Forums posters from China and Japan” called out by Milo:

youtube.com/watch?t=142&v=qECkYR4sjJE

Apologize.

milos just a cuck who said women are oppressed in america recently

milo is a god. him and tucker are the greatest political minds ever to exist. if you can't understand how they are both literally right about everything then you're part of the problem.

actually it's true, i can say one thing he is wrong about, he does claim that black people are oppressed in america, and he is wrong about that obviously. i think he just says it for damage control to troll the left though. to counteract the "milo is a nazi" charges, so i cut him a small amount of slack for it.

Milo literally sucks nigger dick he is the ultimate cuckservative faggot

>a nigger loving faggot kike LARPing as a Christian
Hmm

>lumping in Milo *Assfaggot* YIasiwediawhjd with Tucker

fuck off

Hey Christian cυck, when you gonna set free your kids?

Hes a faggot married to a black guy and an Irish Jew who larps as a Greek. Hes literally the embodiment of everything the Alt-Right is supposed to be against yet he's one of the supposed leaders.....couldnt be more obvious what is role is

Who cares what some e-celeb shitter thinks.

BASED MILO

Feminism is oppressing them

milo is the guy who redpilled me and turned me into a conservative / right-winger from being a fag liberal though.

>e-celeb
>flag
Nevermind, carry on the LARP

so hes entry level for the college crowd from the years of 2015-2016

at some point you have to move on to actual intellectuals though, not to mention non-fag Jews that are larping as Catholics and marry black guys

True, Sam Hyde is the ideal intellectual
The day of the rope

Chinese posters are rare, what the fuck is he on about? Why is there a cross on the faggots desk? Why is he relevant.

He's Catholic. That's a crucifix.

Most of Japan flag is not a real Japanese in Sup Forums

Kikes ruined star wars.

Meme American flag

i can have other ideas while still thinking the guy who did more to bring young people over to the right-wing of the political spectrum than anyone else is still a very impressive individual, despite some minor differences i might have with him.

Nobody gives a shit about Star Wars other than the Western World as a whole. It's all Marvel/Superhero movies that get the RMB shekels rolling there.

Genius really. How can the left now claim a gay Jew with a black husband is apart of the alt right or a racist? Milo is covering his bases. I doubt they're even in a serious relationship. This a marriage of convenience.

THIS

Women were given the power to ruin star wars by Jewish executives.

You don't get it. They are oppressed in America, not that I particularly care for them, but are oppressed by their own culture. Their culture was manufactured by the CIA. It could be better.

>he's still piggy backing off of 4chans name
What a pathetic has been.

no they are very much NOT oppresed in america, sorry. they benefit from a number of special privileges and beyond that capitalism is the ultimate color-blind meritocracy. their problem is their low IQ and propensity for anger and violence. nothing else.

you can't just make excuses for them like that. europeans had to rebuild after 2 world wars. japan had 2 nukes dropped on it. russia had millions intentionally starved to death and thrown in gulags. china had mao killing untold millions. in the US we fought to tame an untamed land from a savage native enemy that kidnapped our children and enslaved them.

all groups face adversity. blacks had to drink from a different water fountain. they faced much less in terms of oppression than other groups. and africa is also a shithole, even the parts of it that weren't colonized (so that BTFO's the "africa is a shithole because of colonization" argument)

>CIA
What are you doing here Terry?

the day of the roof is literally coming for this faggot

it is my life goal to see this faggot and many others launched off of trump tower

>talk radio but it's behind a paywall

Lmao

I still love Milo... But I've moved onto bigger, and better, things

im actually amazed how hard he dropped off

gas that kike

he lost weight and shaved, he almost doesn't look a hobo anymore, whappen?

>tfw terry is still missing