ITT: Things you learned from anime

>when you apologize, you need to show your navel

Osananajimi hardly win

You have to say PUAH right after finishing a drink

Kon kum for chiya

>When you take a bite of anything, it's customary to scream OISHII! and spaz like you just ate pure caffeine.

When you work together, anything is possible!

People are more honest on river embankments

Seeing girls naked causes massive hemorrhaging in the nasal tissue.

There you have it, nyan.

old, dark skinned, fat men are always out to fuck your girlfriend behind your back.

You can make a character instantly marketable by giving them black twintails, and I fall for it every god damn time.

They must be really pissed off then since I don't have a girlfriend. I wonder if their balls are ready to burst from under-use.

If you're a girl, you shouldn't lock your room, especially if you're naked. If a male accidentally peeps on you this way, you have full rights to beat the shit out of him, no questions asked.

they already fucked your oneitis

If a girl tries to show you any kind of affection, you must decline her and describe the situation as "that was a close call"

You have until the age of 18 to go on fantastic adventures or make a change in the world.

After that, all idealism and curiosity are sucked from your soul and you are now a cog in the Japanese corporate machine

People with high status rarely open their eyes.

The more beta you are, the bigger harem you got.
WHERE IS MY FUCKING HAREM

As someone who knows what it's like to eat pure caffeine: You don't really spaz out.
It's very bitter and you most likely just go "bwadr" and feel sick.

If you sneeze, that means somebody, somewhere, is talking smack about you.

What? You've got it wrong. The recipie is "Alpha and oblivious".

The world would be better with more FAGs

Never to trust fat old men. They're either rapists or actually fucking shredded monsters.

I never knew.

OP picture already proves this wrong.

If you accidentally walk in on a woman while she's changing or bathing, even if it's your girlfriend or wife, she has the right to immediately scream autistically and hit you with anything within arm's reach as hard as she can.

If she walks in on you changing or bathing, she's allowed to do the exact same thing.

Like really REEEEAAAAALLLLLLYYYY hard

Twins always have opposite personalities

If you sneeze ONCE.

Is this even true anymore? Seems like there are more subversions than anything these days.

Is that how they appeased the production committee after it flopped?

Japanese imoutos really want to fuck their onii-chan. However onii-chans would much rather fuck their onee-san.

I pretty much never sneeze!
oh

Incest is totally ok and socially acceptable as long as there is true love between the siblings.

mfw I sneeze all the and am still lonely as fuck.

That's not yunyun

It is customary to say, "Rub a dub dub thanks for the grub," before eating. In some dialects, you say, "King me."

>I sneeze all the time*

I didn't even notice the missing time. Just goes to show how much of a lollygagger I am.

I'm unaware of these subversions.

Care to share one example please? I'd like to see this!

>lollygagger
Man, there's a reason you're lonely.

Violent rape is an expression of true love

Not him, but this was the quickest example I could think of off the top of my head. Two girls scream when he walks in, but he still just casually gets in the bath.

Nice! Thanks!

Has there been any scenes where a naked guy hits a woman walking in on him?

I know that may not sound very nice, but it would a complete reversal of the usual situation.

Just recently: this whore came out of the bath and spent an entire episode fighting nude. In previous episodes other girls saw him naked, but all it did was embarrass them.

Uchouten Kazoku had Benten walk into a male onsen last week just to enjoy making them uncomfortable.

The straightest example was this week's Bahamut with Nina jumping into the hot springs with Favaro already there, and yet she didn't hit him. Instead, watching him nude triggered her transformation (which made her chase him, not really the same thing).

You don't need muscles to fight or carry around WMDs.

Dogs eat dog food.

Foreigners speak Japanese better than they do their native tongue.

Dostedt means what.

Nyaruko. Now lurk more and stop with the plebbit paragraph spacing.

deep

But anime taught me flat is justice, and that flat chests are filled with hopes and dreams.

(a.k.a. the rule of cute)

>no "people die when they're killed"

bunch of newfags, all of you.

People have been shit-talking me non-stop since I got this cold.

>I don't have the image myself, though.

Do you have any evidence to support that claim?

>flat chests are filled with hopes and dreams.
>flat chests are filled
>flat chests
>filled

How? Flatties hearts and breasts are both empty, lacking any warmth, softness, or substance.

Yeah, with empty hopes and unfulfilled dreams.

It's okay to kill people without a second thought and forget completely about the murder as long as you did it because the other person was inconvenient in some way.

you don't want to lose your virginity now, do you?

Hey, the only person who was killed because he was inconvenient also happened to deserve it, on account of kidnapping and murdering cute JKs

The other murder victims were probably innocents, but no one cares about them.

Because they don't.
Duh.

People in Japan are totally oblivious to what an ocean is. If you by chance happen upon one it is in everyone's best interest that you loudly announce the true nature of the large body of water in question just in case.

Google, yandex and tineye all work. I'm pretty sure the archive would work as well.

>UMI DA!

Never forget

Sparklers are the tightest shit ever and deserve to be spazzed out over.

(this is also a belief in my country)

If I ever have a choice between multiple girls, I must choose the worst one.

Being a maid is a sexy, glamorous occupation.

My class has to organize either a haunted house or a maid café.

EH nandatte

>not making a terrible movie
>not playing some horrendous pop concert

What are you even doing?

If you're late to school or whatever, you don't take your breakfast with you in a safe container, you put it in your mouth and run with it like a dog.

I should take care when spending time in a girl's room, lest I involuntarily become a rapist.

You could also choose none at all.

>a terrible movie

>Missing out on some of the world's greatest cinematic masterpieces

That japanese men have sensitive nipples, just like women.

>It, it's not like I WANT you to board me and be my captain or anything.

Does that actually happen in any shows? I've never seen that before.

>Does that actually happen in any shows? I've never seen that before.

It's a running gag for the Wolf-Girl in Urara Meirocho