Have you taken the crazy party pill yet?

Have you taken the crazy party pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=9_Ui2ix7yOw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have, the "Crazy Party" is like every Red Pill in one political group.

I'm Wayne Lambright the founder. Ask me anything. I'll probably make a video about it.

How far do your redpill beliefs go

Solar Warden
No airplanes used on 9/11.
Project Gallello
Project Looking glass
Zionist & Israel did 9/11.

I need to make a list. Great question.
---------
Did you know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Why do you always samefag in your own threads, Wayne?

I'm not. I'm browsing Sup Forums see my face. I thought I would say hello. :-)

kill yourself, pedophile. everyone hates you.

LOSE WEIGHT WAYNE

Will make a more credible CIA plant candidate.

>LOSE WEIGHT WAYNE

I'm working on it. :-)

Is it true that you molested your nephew? That's pretty fucked up dude.

Yes it's true. There's even a video of him admitting it.

We should find the fucker and cut his nuts off.

It's a lie. If you want to make a phone treat to me, my number is here.
>say hello. :-)

Enjoy communism.

>phone treat

You've already had enough "treats" you tubby sack of shit.

>You've already had enough "treats" you tubby sack of shit.

You saw who started the thread. Talk all the shit you want about me.

I tell the truth in public, you hide. What a coward you are, is that what you wanted to be when you were young? Some fuck up shit posting SJW? There is no hope for your kind.

>hurr you're a fuck up!

Dude, you're 50, homeless, unemployed, childless and live off of foodstamps. You are easily the biggest loser on this site. Fucking kill yourself already. topkek

kek.. he's so fucking delusional. He actually thinks he's successful. Total schizo.

>had a website that taught people how to build their own facebooks
>created facebook in 1996
>redpilled on the jews
>redpilled on the future of the universe
>100,000 people downloaded Wayne's facebook
>on paypal's board of directors
>is willing to kick some serious ass

Where were you when you took the wayne pill?

You forgot the part where he touched his nephew's penis.

>Where were you when you took the wayne pill?

Thank you for telling them the truth.

We can't make donkeys into racehorses.

You look like a bloated corpse that was submerged in water for several days. Are you drinking again?

We USA have some technology that will help us lead the world for the next 2000 years. youtube.com/watch?v=9_Ui2ix7yOw&feature=youtu.be

Fuck off Wayne and unblock me on Twitter.

Didn't Wayne get arrested a month ago for taking a shit in a Costco? He apparently just took his pants off and dropped a deuce right in front of an employee.

Are you ever going to learn how to type proper sentences?

He's so gross..

Yeah, he did, the sick bastard.

I thought he learned his lesson after pissing on the floor at a McDonalds last year but he's still at it.

Your impromptu speaking skills have deteriorated quite a bit, Lambert. Is your schizo medication taking its toll?

He's just a big dumb animal at this point. kek

Checked

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

I would like to point out that Wayne Lambright is lying when he claims to have created the internet's first image hosting website. That honor belongs to "Webshots" which was founded in 1995. Just another in a laundry list of Lambright Lies.

MODS PLS BAN WAYNE

BUMP
U
M
P

What's a slam bam?

Ask
He's very familiar.

Hey Wayne,
What's a slam bam?

Gays will burn in hell, so stop being a faggot.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is an ambitious innovator and an unsurpassed fount of highly varied million dollar ideas that would lead to billion dollar corporations if only he had powerful connections. Wayne Lambright sits on a fortune in unsold long term investments despite enduring (with a smile!) economic setbacks due to his political and philanthropic goals -- one word domains, cars, you name it -- proving that Wayne Lambright has foresight and discipline perhaps only exceeded by Warren Buffet. Wayne Lambright does home and auto repairs with ease, grows his own vegetables, cooks delicious meals, and he can code pretty much anything. Wayne Lambright's galaxy of intellectual and masculine pursuits effortlessly blended with fine arts paints a portrait of him as a true renaissance man. Wayne Lambright is also a passionate man whose deep capacity for love and hate, kindness, and genial social interaction completes his painting -- as the apex human. man of the future. Wayne Lambright is a distinguished Toastmaster and builds geodesic domes because fuck it why not. When Wayne Lambright's not busy with one of his two dozen million dollar business ideas he runs for president from his President dome.

You could never have won, hueman. Resistance is futile...so party with them!

>have won

I'm just getting started!

>ambitious innovator
That's right!

>medicare for all
>cancel all student debt
How fast would the economy collapse if these were enacted? Were they planning on seizing all assets of the 0.1%?

Also what libertarian opposes abolishing the fed? I thought that was a prerequisite.

>Were they planning on seizing all assets of the 0.1%?

I plan on abolishing the fed and defaulting on the debt.

Ugh. Looks sick in more ways than one.

Wayne, how's that geodesic dome holding up. And didn't you say you worked at a free mason golf resort?