Hatsukoi zombie

What's his endgame Sup Forums?

mc is a dense fag that needs to go "gay" and start putting moves on reverse trap

His endgame should be best girl

>childhood friend AND titcow AND sporty girl

It's a trifecta of losing.

Wouldn't eve still be visible as a dead zombie floating above his head though?
I don't see it happening.

>old hag
>best girl

He wants to fuck the trap, even though the tomboy is the right choice.

But the Reverse trap is shitty.

>great wih kids
>can cook

She's too good to be true, therefore she has no chance.

She's cute when flustered + i prefer a petite frane over cow tits. Also, reverse trap is rich af.

He better make a huge family with her

Those tits ruin the dress.

A better haircut

Eh, I don't really get the appeal sure on paper she has traits that would be considered "best" but in practice she lacks real depth. She doesn't feel fully fleshed out character, it just seems like she's their to fill her role in the story. Her flatness as a character is inversely proportional to her bust size.

You mean the girl who is more unrealistic than the ghost girl? There is no way a girl that hot would be single and not getting pumped everyday by some 10/10 sexy guys.

>Can see the first love and sexual fantasies of any man
>Accidentally makes her father divorce her mother because of this
>Had to pretend to be a guy or horny teenagers will project their fetishes into her
>Has to deal with MC's bimbofied version of her
>"Gee guys why is she such a bitch?"

No one is questioning why she's a bitch. But having her reasons for being a bitch doesn't change the fact that she is one and that means she sucks.

Fucking Ebino.

When you put it that way, she is nicer than she should be. I think any woman wronged that much would be really really bitter and angry.

I am mentally ill and barely literate but even I can see Ebino doesn't like Tarou.

If you weren't, you could pick up that she likes him unconsciously. This means she doesn't recognize she likes him, but her body motions and her interactions implies something there.

Nigga I don't even like the character or find her at all interesting but she is pretty clearly running in the race.

She likes Ibusuki. She is glad he isn't a girl.

You never get tired of shitposting this do you?

He reminds me of Roberto Begnini.

I like this Pseudo-Yuri narrative you keep peddling in the hopes that someone is stupid enough to believe it.

Ebino likes guy Ibusuki, she always fights for him and his sake all the time while Tarou is in the back being chill.

cause himself enough brain damage to make his waifu real

Keep pushing that narrative.

If you say it enough user, you can wish it to existence.

Are you retarded?

Sexy time

Yeah, it makes sense. She loves Ibusuki not Tarou.

Her end game is NTR-ing Tarou, that hussie bitch.

His brain is gay

His dick isn't

Manifesting his tulpa.

she likes ibusuki as a friend, not romantically like the mc

You got it mixed up.

His brain is bisexual, his dick is gay.

She hasn't shown any indication she like Tarou.

I agree, at best she is a lesbian, like all tomboys are. At worst she is a non-sexual and will be alone forever.

are you unironically retarded

No, I need proof.

Show me the receipts.

Making his tulpa real by using the energy coming from ebinofags tears.

Also Hitler did nothing wrong.

In chapter 78 Tarou tells Ebino that he is doing this STUCO bullshit for her sake. Ebino's heart skipped a beat and she blushes hard. This is good evidence she does like him.

Every titty monster is the worst girl. Prove me wrong