Should there be a maximum net worth rule?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6a4hvoY0G0
mcmansionhell.com/post/153915278311/oakland-county-mi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

That house is hideous

Yes. 10 million is enough for anyone.

>mcmansion
>camaro

No, but there should be a shit taste rule.

what purpose does a house that large serve

FPBP youtube.com/watch?v=d6a4hvoY0G0

Large houses are fine. That one is just ugly.

>That house is hideous

The fuck kind of design is that? There's no symmetry, no grace! It's like someone threw a set of right angles randomly over some misaligned squares!

It's not even defensible as 'practical' because all of those corners waste materials and trap moisture and rot in the shadows.

only if you live in a communist country.

nothing other than boasting your financial superiority.

>Shity plastic house
no thanks

wanting to live in a house that big with no style and no fence that you can see from the road and no scenery at all? what a niggerdly thing to want.

10 millions are fucking nothing for a company
when you have a fucking farm and want to buy new machines you are at 10 million faster than you think

but fucking communist idiots who have no clue from business shouldn't be allowed to make more than 20k a year

And there should be a maximum height rule there will be a maximum beauty rule a maximum shortness rule
A maximum everything rule... commie

As opposed to super durable brick houses that get intentionally demolished after less than 50 years of being built?

>No neighbors in sight

Probably in the middle of bumblefuck

That house is so fucking ugly its mind blowing. that entire image is like an art piece on why america is a cultural hellscape now

Ageed. Maybe they were going for the asymmetrical pointy look. Then what?

>literally defending plastic mcMansions.

Calm down hanz. We're talking about personal net worth, not financial restrictions for businesses.

It comes from trying to cream as much shit as possible in without considering how any of it works together.

Yes.

Why impose your opinion on others like that. If someone wants to make more money then let them. God damn kiwis, you people are supposed to be chill.

>same architecture everywhere
>same color everywhere

Europe is literally just cuck shed sized houses just plopped down in a spazzoid fashion

is that outside your window?

Ugly house. No style at all. Just look at the lack of continuity in the widows for shitsake.

Makes me sad that people with money would waste it like this.

I'm not gay so I don't care.

switzerland's most famous artist
not one of those buildings is the same as any other...
you're mutt posting hard.
No. It's just the roundabout in Fribourg.. The winter picture is from outside my Chalet though

Disgusting. People like that get murdered and robbed by poor people. If i had that kind of money i would have a castle with sniper towers, huge walls, and a draw bridge with moat. In the middle of the country.

Here's my current view....
Mutts defending this type of architecture are the reason people muttpost...not everything about america needs to be defended, some things about your country really do actually suck ass and your 'modern' architecture is one of those things

Seems like it would do way more good than harm. What percent of the population has over 10 million anyway? Plus you could always move somewhere else if you wanted to make more.

Your wife will.

When in doubt, go with a traditional style from your region. Fieldstone is perfect for the Mid-Atlantic for example.

Ahahahahaa look at that hideous monstrosity
>not going for superior patrician tier ultra comfy snow nigger chalet architecture

Yes, 100 million

Not all McMansions are like that.

Filling it with white babies

that chalet is a fucking abomination mate...
That picture isn't of a McMansion mate.. it has real stone and what appears to be wood not stucco and plasterboard shit.

No, obviously not.

Some of us tried, medbro, but the message was lost.

It's a mutthouse.

I'm cool with no more billionaire power liches meddling with politics.

Should there be a maximum amount of points you can score in a year of basketball?
LeBron James doesnt need all those points
Should there be a maximum GPA? No one needs a 95% average. Better the people who are barely not passing take those grades

No, just annual income. And even then only if it is a global rule. If the most wealthy made ~ 20x the median or mean wage it would drive prices down so the super rich remain so, but also make some things more tangible.

This would, obviously, not apply to companies income or profit, only the individuals.

>125,000 euro for 7 days

sign me up!

No. But we should be allowed to band together and raid your shit like vikings.

How can mutt architectes ever recover from this level of ass blasting

110% all on credit. What a debt slave. My wife (stay at home mom) and I have 2 paid off cars and a 2400 sq ft house with no mortgage. Im 33. You cant even afford the property taxes on that lmao.

Guess what I do with my paycheck when I dont have to pay mortgage or car payments? Whatever the fuck I want.

Guess what that is. Save it all.

the ultimate argument why we need fascism in america, to get our houses out of mutthood

No. That would be communism.

google "mcmansions" and prepare for your eyes to bleed

Like you need to restrict commies from making money? There ideological father didn't even work.

Change save to invest and this is how people get rich.

There used to be a weekly architecture thread on pol...ive seen enough muttmansions to know how bad it is. It's really sad because old american architecture was solid (it borrows heavily from euro architecture) but some of the plantation-era housing styles were unique and incredible.

totes

>what is a family

>that chalet is a fucking abomination mate...
I actually like modern stone and timber chalet style, but the old world chalet architecture is pretty comfy too.

American architecture thread?

Making non-correct chalet here results in the commune fisting you to death. aesthetics are important

There should no divorce unless the husband wants it, and only in cases of adultery. Then it doesn't matter how much a man makes. She can't flee to a "better man."

>giant mcmansion

lol, whoever wants that is a pleb

fuck this thread

mcmansionhell.com/post/153915278311/oakland-county-mi

All these poor people defending billionaires

A maximum nigger/kike rule would more effective.

this is a fucking warcrime

Only for Jews.

That's like a zoo exhibit

i fucking love Sup Forums's refined sense of aesthetics. meanwhile my art-school-graduate "friends" are worshipping bent coathangers and literal shit in prestigious art galleries

I don't think that would be very comfy.

Penn Station makes me weep.

What is the most efficient, temperature steady, most utilitarian type of home?

Be thankful you live in a country where you get your money's worth and don't have to spend $250,000 on a crack shack that could be bulldozed and rebuilt for a cost of less than $10,000.

That's a terrible comparison, user.

I wouldn't be opposed to such an idea, although the global institutions and coordination required to prevent hiding wealth outside of areas of enforcement does have uncomfortable implications. For example, I'd imagine the stronger nations with such a law would desire invading any country threatening tax haven laws.

I agree. This house looks like it was designed by a flunky architect on LSD.

>half an acre
That yard is 4x that size or the house's door is 2.5 feet tall.

is this one also grossly ill proportioned?

i just looked it up - fucking tragic

Chances are the person posting this is probably a black or Hispanic female who will end up dropping out of college and working a dead end job part tome while trying to raise her child as a single parent. Seen this many times here in the suburbs of New York.

Nope. Because an artificial maximum is the same evil as having an artificial minimum.

ACCEPT THAT DISPARITY EXISTS

I was a mover for a while in Portland.
Mcmansions are really not a thing here. I saw one or two, but most of the expensive houses used nice materials. I even saw one french style house, obviously custom built.

Most of the shitty architecture is in Cali or the southwest

Though there are lots of houses built with cheap materials. They have the standard cut-out look though. Ugly but no weird architecture.

Moving into a new neighborhood, how do I get the 2-3 crackdens torn down? People seem to be legally living in them still
>inb4 moving into shithole neighbor
It's actually not and it's right on the river, it's just these three properties... Hell I'd be happy they became completely empty stripped lots or food garden.

Sharia blue shills would love that, I can't imagine their limousine liberal overlords would stick to the rules though.

exhibitionism is a patrician fetish

mcmansionhell had some godly posts critiquing the mid-2000s goldman sachsian CDO enabled styles of amerimutt architecture.

>lives next to a literal crackhouse
>good neighborhood
not sure if lying or if america has just fallen this low

>tfw not one Romanesque posted yet

I've always thought that some sort of law like that would work. Like, once you own a plane/boat/mansion/cars, the fuck else is there to do with money besides make more money for the sake of making more money to pass down to your kids???

Say, once you own all luxuries and means of travel a man can own, you can only have 100m in cash/assets directly translatable to cash every 5 years. Any money you earn over that must be reinvested into the company, for the purpose of creating more jobs.

seems reasonable to me, but I'm poor.

To be in a shit ton of debt that’s why didn’t you know?

> OP, my image macros find it very hard to believe you.

there would be more money in the economy if these rich fucks stopped sitting on their stacks and started spending it instead

America is a really mixed bag, one can have nice houses next to rundown houses. It appears as though it was a mostly vacant area with some crappy houses, then significantly nicer houses started to get built right next to them. I guess the people don't want to leave or no one will buy their now very rundown houses. It's on a riverbank and is nice besides these three properties.

a passive cuckshed.
This one is made so it doesn't use any energy for heating or cooling. It is designed to always be 65-80 degrees. most of the time is it 70 degrees.
Apparently in -10 degrees F, it got down to 62 degrees inside