I never thought I'd be saying this but I'm glad the ride never stopped

I never thought I'd be saying this but I'm glad the ride never stopped

Other urls found in this thread:

simg4.gelbooru.com//images/3b/8e/3b8e2152b98114ae144eb19c261059cc.jpeg
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63204465
youtube.com/watch?v=b9UJcLLfd-k
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3720018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who'll pop her cherry? Aparrently Sarutobi is not up to the task.

hanabi is pure pls stop

>tfw actually want Sasuke to appear in the series.
This is what it's like to be Sakura.

Fuck off lying narutard

How can you look at a 10/10 qt like Hanabi and not smile
Do you have a heart

Lets write one together friend

Her dad did when she was 9.

Stop this

>compromising the gene pool with incest
My nigga Hiashi is the only person in Naruto that would never do that.

Konohamaru is hte only character her age in the show.
Plus, I'm sure Hiashi wouldn't mind Sarutobi genes mixing with Hyuga genes.

that feel when the best girl in naruto was revealed more than a decade ago and only just now are plebs catching on

Boruto will become the new Obito to relive that day forever. Or he could just go visit instead.

STOP LEWDING UP MY WAIFU

You will never Hanabi's meat and potatoes.

>show becomes less interesting after time skip
>how to solve this problem
>another time skip
>it works

>Based on opening scene, there will be another time skip

Incest is now canonly how the Hyuga keep white eyes.

Proof is Naruto's half breed kids.

where to find hanabi gf

I dunno, Minato's genes seem to overpower nearly everything.

I've only watched the first episode of Boruto, Is it worth the commitment again?

No, at least not yet.

It depends on if you like SoL or not.

Not yet, I know that I'm going to stop for a while to wait until something happens.

Now Kishi is gone i say Kobayashi doing fairly well

Watch the Boruto movie and see if you like that. If you do then watch the series (it's acting as a prequel right now) if you don't like the movie than you most likely won't like the series.

I rewatched the Boruto movie today and I forgot how great it was. I hope that when the anime gets to it they show more of Team Shinki.

The new chapter still isn't translated but someone posted in the last Boruto thread that Gaara will be hosting a tournament to make up for the interrupted Chunin exams so that'll happen after Boruto rescues Tentou.

I expect to see the curse mark on Boruto's hand activate for the first time during this arc.

Ikemoto should think about drawing a horror manga. This guy is disturbing as fuck.

I wanna see Yodo's secret and Araya's power. There is a possibility that Shinki is the weakest one in their squad.

You know Boruto is already a better ninja than Naruto seeing as he's actually killed someone (Momoshiki).

>hanabi will never ride your D
;_;

It's mostly just action so far.
if you like shounen you'll like boruto but for me it's been quite disappointing.

Man if she was my aunt I'd spend all day masturbating to her.

Moonman with his Hamura seeds

Oh fuck my dick

It's either that or a joint mission between Boruto and Shinki's teams. Those are the main two interpretations. Won't know until Niggerstream gets off their lazy asses and finishes the translation though.

>That moment during The Last where Naruto blasts though the ceiling of the moon portal cave to kiss Hinata in front of the moon

What a fucking over achiever.

simg4.gelbooru.com//images/3b/8e/3b8e2152b98114ae144eb19c261059cc.jpeg

Got some lewd here.

>Neji would have fucked Hanabi if he was alive to keep the bloodline pure

All right, friends. Because I'm an autist, I've cleaned this of that shitty watermark. I realize that probably no one is even in this thread right now, but here.

I don't even watch this show.

Had to make up for being extra thickheaded the previous two years.

>Nursing handjob with Hanabi

Holy shit

You don't need to like Naruto to acknowledge that all the girls are 10/10 would fap

I've given up on big3 shonen 10 years ago. However if there's more loli doujins, I'll take some. Otherwise, its SHIT.

>he says, while posting a horrible rendition of an actually attractive character.

Slut Hinata is best Hinata

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63204465

Tits too big

She wants Bort's Uzumaki shota cock.

>Moonman
Shit, I remember hearing something about Naruto getting aliens. Is it true?

>Slut Hinata is best Hina
Bitchnata is fine, the artwork on that post however, is atrocius.

sunahara wataru's art is 10/10 you fag

>Sarada's torso length
>that immense head
>fat literal cowtits Sakura
vomitchan.jpg
This guy has to be one of the worst doujin artist out there.

fag

Ninja are just alien-human hybrids

Look at the down syndrome chins in this shit. I don't think you realize he draws Sarada with the proportions of a toddler stretched to a twelve years old girl. You might as well fap to scat to disgusting faggot.

The lore of Naruto is literally Ancient Aliens.

The secret to Hyuuga best girls is apparently their ancestral grey alien DNA.

I want to stick my meat in her potatoes.

>Shit, I remember hearing something about Naruto getting aliens. Is it true?
It's just Shinto gods. Calling them space aliens is rather a matter of semantics.

I wonder whats taking so long, I'm pretty sure they said it would be translated yesterday.

They are gods that live in space (most of them)

Fuck off Narutard

Fuck off Anonymous spammer

Sex? With Hanabi?

Yes

I feel like being an editor and helping with concept art and LN illustrations is a really good place to keep him in some influence of the project too
Really though, other than the manga's art issues this is going really well so far

Burrito

Do you think anything like this will ever happen in Boruto?
youtube.com/watch?v=b9UJcLLfd-k
Poor Naruto was raped in filler land. Amazing none of the canon pairs had this much action.

but they did, in the superior anime

>Plus, I'm sure Hiashi wouldn't mind Sarutobi genes mixing with Hyuga genes.

Yeah, he would. He let his eldest daughter go and marry outside the clan. He can't afford to do that now with his second.
Also, Konohamaru is the heir to the Sarutobi clan, just like Hanabi now is for the Hyuuga clan's main house. Because of that, both have absolutely no chance of being with one another.

>Incest is now canonly how the Hyuga keep white eyes.
Actually, I'd say that Bort and Himawari are 1/4th Hyuuga. Hinata and Hanabi's mother didn't look like your regular Hyuuga clansman. Hiashi might've been one of the rare occasions of marrying someone from outside the clan. Probably had to do it for political reasons.

>that picture
>canon pairs

Seriously what is taking so long?

Source please.

Was there a massive orgy after the Great Ninja War? It's it wierd that every female character had kids at pretty much the same time and they all ended up in the same grade? I think everybody just accepts because they wanted their canon ships and ignored the stupidity of it

It's ninja law. After every war they have to have a massive orgy.

That's generally what happens after wars. Large portions of the population die off, reducing the cost of living significantly due to lowered demand for goods. Smaller workforce leads to higher wages through labor shortages, meaning people can afford to have lots and lots of children.
Japan right now is the opposite - massively overpopulated causing the general cost of living to soar, as a result their birth rates are down.

I think its fine, what I think is stupid is that they all only had 1 child except Naruto. Although it was like that in the original series too so I guess I can ignore it.

jesus sauce me on this bruh

>Was there a massive orgy after the Great Ninja War?

Not directly after. There was at least like five years between the end of the war and when they started having kids.

But also, the same thing happened with the previous generation.

Minato, Shikaku, Choza, Inoichi, Shibi, Fugaku, Hiashi, Hizashi, ect were all the same age too.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3720018

>black hair

Who is this imposter and why is she suffocating Bolt?

>Let grandpa tell you a story about how I met your grandmother
>It was just after the second great ninja war. The ninja population had dropped considerably.
>So the kages got together and decided to hold the 12th great ninja mating ritual to replace the population.
>So there I was, a throwing some moves on some sand ninja hussie, when I saw her.
>When I first saw your grandmother, she was getting london bridged between two Uchiha. It was love at first sight.

ect ect

Why was Orochimaru allowed to continue molesting children after the War? Seems like he got off pretty light for body snatching and attempted genocide.

He said he was sorry (not in those words) and doesn't try to kill his parole officer even though he could.

Also I think he is done hurting kids, he let Shin go and is now focused on building the sound village and watching over his own kids.

i'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone else.

Are YOU going to go the the creepy snake lady/guy scientist who by this time is probabaly immortal and just as powerful as the current Hokage and tell him to knock it off? I'm not.

The motherfucker is building a clone army not a brood. Orochimaru's redemption seems ridiculous

Waste of time and resources taking him down. Also he's sorry.

>Why was Orochimaru allowed to continue molesting children after the War?

Your meme aside, it's because he contributed a big chunk to their victory. But even then he's not free since he's under constant surveillance.

Also, he can prove useful in the event of a catastrophic emergency because he has no problem using powers where most people would draw the line with since he has no moral values. And, on a theoretical point of view, he can be used as a scapegoat. If shit happens and people don't know or can't talk about it, they can just shift the blame on Orochimaru.

>he let Shin go and is now focused on building the sound village and watching over his own kids.

The sound village isn't his. He has nothing to do with it.

What're you gonna do, kill him? He's got horcruxes all over the world. Imprison him? He's a top skill ninja, he'll just escape. Best you can do is mitigate his crimes against humanity and use him when he's needed.

>He's a top skill ninja

Technically, he hasn't been a ninja for decades.

That's true. He's more of a Wizard.

????

I'm pretty sure the sound village has been used as a pseudonym for his labs since part 1 and if isn't his it'd be weird for Mitsuki to be a transfer student from there.

He's not really a he anymore either. Hell I'd say it's a stretch to consider him a human! Orochimaru is Orochimaru, and what exactly that is changes over time too. He'll probably turn into some eldritch abomination eventually.

So why wont Madara use reanimation Jutsu to bring back his brother and kill him again to wake his Mangekyo x unlimited?

The killing isn't the thing that does it; it's the trauma that comes with it.