K Pol we discuss dental health for the Brits

>Brits need a lot of help with dental care
>We teach them how to brush their teeth
>+ daily routines
>what they need to supply their medicine cabinet with
>Maybe we can help the more advanced non-Brits as well
Post what you do/what you buy.
I'll go first.
Pic related is what I use per day. Everyday, yes, every fucking day you fucking British faggots.
I just bought the toothbrush about 3 weeks ago, and highly do not recommend it to anyone, even you Brits. I think it said it lasts for 5 or 10 minutes per charge and unless I hallucinate and time travel, I'm not getting a full 5 minutes with it. Paid $20-$25 for it, came with 2 brush heads that change out. Comes with a charger base, plus is not dealing with batteries or whatever.
That's my only complaint, rest of the stuff is really good, enjoyable.
Highly recommend the Waterpik waterflosser, I think it'd be good for the British as it can really power away at the toughest and hardest plaque buildup. Colgate Mouthwash needs to be shaken, shows all the bacteria and buildup in the sink after you spit as a blue color.

No you fucking boomer, now go die somewhere you don't embarrass our country by making this type of shit threads

Boomer? I'm only 23.

>tfw electric toothbrush, mouthwash, floss and professional oral care kit
>tfw brit

feels fucking bad man

Oh man, those are rough. Here's mine.

>tfw never had braces, a cavity, or any dental problem
Feels good man

Me either. Last visit to the dentist for me was age 13, and that was only one time. My wisdom teeth all came in, and did slightly mess up one tooth on my bottom.

>literally 10 years since my last dentist visit
Your turn, Brits.
Checkmate.

That left side canine, my friend. Needs extra attention.

>Americans talking shit about other countries

Maybe we should discuss weight care for Americans instead?

Right now, it's important because the Brits are just waking and need to be reminded to brush their teeth.

Americans need to be reminded every hour of the day since they can't seem to stop stuffing their faces any chance they get.

My canines are rotated in my mouth, hence why they appear to be hook-shaped. From my perspective looking downwards, my right canine is rotated clockwise about 15-20 degrees or so, whereas my left canine is rotated anticlockwise around the same amount.

It gives the illusion that I have hooked canines or longer canines. The picture only shows the hook of one canine particularly well the other one you can't see in that image.

Aww thanks user.
In return may us brits remind you guys to not eat 12 pounds of pancakes before bedtime

You shouldn't brush your teeth right after eating, it's bad for your enamel. Stupid silly third world countries like you wouldn't be expected to know that

Kek, take a look at your own country mate, it's more third world than us and heading straight down the shitter.

SEETHING

WTF kind of drugs are you on?
>taking yourself seriously
I bet the Brits need a little kangaroo to come to their defense.
I can see how you brush your teeth. You concentrate mostly on the front ones, but look at your canines and beyond. All teeth are important. You need to get up towards your gums more.
Why would I eat breakfast food before bedtime?

Quit with the gymnastics, dental health is important as physical health.

>>British
>>"My-my teeth aren't crooked! They are "rotated"."

Not even mad fat fuck, fix your own shit before talking shit about other countries.

LOL. Show us your teeth.

>I'm not fat, I'm "rotated".
>When I look down, I look skinny
>When I look in a mirror, sideways, and suck in, I look like a model.
>>le British intelligunce

TBF 12 lbs of pancakes sound gud.

>>Be non-American
>>conveys they are too good for food
>>declares British Teeth Acceptance
>Be American
>declares Independence
LOLK.

I'm not even a brit m8, learn some flags. why don't you show me your soda rotten teeth fat cunt?

right here. Also, nice flag. Did Great Britain make you keep their flag on it or were you voluntold?