Woman arrested on train

>one white man trying to keep order while surrounded by animals who are chimping out
youtube.com/watch?v=N3NQ28fVm2E

Why would a white man be a cop in Jew York, where nearly any execution of his perscribed duties have the potential to make him public number one of the Judeo-Marxist left and their non-white Golems who froth at the chance of being a 'social justice activist.'

It was LA according to the video description

lol that fucking soyboy squeaking in the back

Did the woman really just put her foot on the seat? Or did something more happen?

>this is racism!
>its 2018
>you can't arrest me thats racist!

Ignore a cops direct instruction, enjoy the consequence. Every time its the same shit.

And they say I live in a nightmare police state...
>but muh guns

>just
it's against the rules and she was asked to comply and basically told the police officer to fuck off, you couldn't imagine the sense of entitlement SJW spic bitches feel in Cali.

She was arrested for being a cunt to the police when they asked her to remove her foot

>arresting someone because they're resting a foot on a seat

land of the free indeed

>Putting your disgusting shitty trainers on The seats

They should have shot the cunt on sight

We need to import your police for our trains, see how nice things are then.

>break minor rule
>guy who's job is to enforce the rules tells you to stop breaking the rules
>refuse
>act like a major cunt
>people gather around you acting like major cunts because fuck the police
>whine when you get arrested
this is why a bullet to the back of the head isn't such a bad idea

Japan is nice because our people aren't easily triggered monkeys. And I don't just mean black people.

>the bitch has the nigger virus after being blacked...many such cases.

What about the "leave the place like it was when you entered it" common rule? I know NY's metro is disgusting, don't mess up the place even more.

I would LOVE to see them try that with our police here or just about anywhere else on earth. What a gent that cop was.

>America is free
what a load of shit.

I take the light rail to work. the seats on the train face each other for whatever reason, making the seat across from you an easy access footrest. There are signs everywhere asking you not to put your shoes on the seat across from you.

In order of most to least likely to put their feet up:

Black males
White females
Hispanic males
white males

This is the truth. The price of trying to teach
civility to the animalistic isn't worth it. When
will they learn.

>>I said LEFT foot yellow you criminal scum
*swooshes baton*

You do. You can't even speak your mind or physically defend your property.

>violate rule pertaining to use of public property
>rule is something that wouldn't need to be written down in a sane community, it's just common courtesy
>cop asks you politely to stop breaking the rule
>act like a huge cunt and refuse
>get arrested
Literally nothing wrong here. Ideally it'd be a fine but you need to get the cunt's ID in order to do that.

Like, i have it alllll on videoooooo

>tfw ill never be cop because this video had me screaming at me screen and wanting to beat the fat one to death

youre "free" to contribute to civil society, or "free" to be a criminal scumbag who thinks rules dont apply to them...
and youre "free" to suffer the fucking consequences faggot

Being a cunt isnt illegal otherwise 98% of the female population would be behind bars

disobeying a lawful order is... thats why the fat shitskin got popped too... then she spit on the cop which is assaulting an officer... hope jailtime was worth it for that facebook fame

Wait but unless having your foot on the seat is illegal, how can the officer's order be lawful?

Disorderly behavior could be illegal. Disobeying officers commands could be illegal. You need to follow the orders and then make a complaint on unlawful harassment from officers part. You do not get do decide if the officer is right or wrong and then not to follow his/her instructions.

>that voice
the soy meme is real

Not having an ID on you is a crime ,no?In my country it is.

When will cops crack down on racial slurs, insults, intimidation and manspreading?

Not really illegal but... we must evolve.

officer was in the right, spoiled cunt didn't have any respect for authority. the officer even asked her politely to the her foot of the seat

We have rules unlike shit holes like the one you hail from. That's why your people sneak into mine all the time.

This is why we don't want you hear. You sympathize law breakers.

We hire police officers to enforce laws we see as standards of our ever evolving society not to transport drugs OK Paco.

nip trips of truth

No, because they continued to break the rules after being told not to and because they were an asshole about it.
She chose to escalate this.