Name one male character that has a better relationship with their dad than their mom

Name one male character that has a better relationship with their dad than their mom

I'll wait

pro tip: you can't, nips all want to fuck their moms

Miyamoto Musashi

Echizen Ryoma

Satsuki kiryuin

what a shitty thread

Gendo

clannad man

I'm pretty sure Shinji has a better relationship with his mother than his father. They spend more time together. They don't fight as much. She supports and protects him.

>tumblr_inline_n78vr3VWbp1qdn2a1.jpg

>I only watch moeshit and think I know everything

There is more anime beyond your parents netflix account user

Carla is a slut

That's how it works in real life. Likewise, try to find female characters with better relationships with their moms then their dads.

In Japan, father/son relationships aren't really a thing since the dad is always busy working.

Thats where the whole brother/sister thing comes from, the brother is expected to be the man of the house.

Shits dumb

Shirou Emiya

/thread

Only close example I can think of is Yugi with his GRANDdad over his mom who appeared like twice

>nips all want to fuck their moms
What's wrong with that?

Gohan

came here to post this

Fucking perfect.

Natsu?

>pro tip: you can't, nips all want to fuck their moms

So, by your logic, the guys who have a better relationship with their dads are secretly gay and want to fuck them?

On a semi related note quite a while ago I was watching this program where people would shout out "yaho" and then tell the camera a secret and one girl was like "I just graduated high school but I still sometimes bath with my dad".

Anyway, in Japan it's still more common for the mother to end up a housewife or moreso than in western countries, so children tend to have closer relationships with their mother than the father who is out all day, wants to relax on the weekend and only has one week of holiday the entire year.

The entire plot revolves around the fact that his dad is a deadbeat that cared more about work than his family and ditched gon when he was a toddler...

His mom already dead.

Kentaro please.
Don't you have better things to do?

I forgot what kind of relationship he had with his parents I just know his father beat him into shape. Is that a good relationship?

kek

go to /y/ and ask for it again

Takumi.
Also, Goku & his kids.
Oedipal complexes in anime are fucking cancer.

Takumi's mother is dead and his father beats him.

Light Yagami is the only one I can think of after five minutes who doesn't have a dead mom.

Haru Glory

Todoroki

Gambino wins by default

>dad is total bro
>brings you souvenirs from his adventures all around the world
>pushes you to a cute (probably a boy) russian chick (who is actually an angel)
>when you were young, he was so worried about your power that he sends you to a place full of people powers
>find out your power is still fucking you up
>use feng-shui in hopes of bringing good luck to you, accidentally threatening the world
>get heart-to-heart talk with him about your past and his intentions
Good old dad.

But Guts had a better relationship with the woman that took him than with Gambino despite her death when he was like 5 years old.

Kamille Bidan
Asemu Asuno
Banagher Links

Bonus points, his mom isn't dead.

Didn't Kamille kill his father for trying to leak AEUG intel to the Titans? Wasn't Banana's father estranged until he put him in the cockpit?

>Didn't Kamille kill his father for trying to leak AEUG intel to the Titans
Oh shit I was thinking about his mom.

As for Banagher the estranged thing is true, however by the end of Unicorn he's come to terms with the future his father wanted to lay out for him and this is conveyed through the scene where he is a newtype spirit in his father's arms.
So while they didn't have a normal relationship, I'd like to think that Banagher understood his father in the end because of that.

Ah, it's been a while since I watched Unicorn, I forgot how Newtype ghost heavy it was.

Gendo was a heartless bastard, but he didn't purposefully traumatize his son with his death, and drive his spouse to obsession so that he could become a god.

Wow, true.
>deadbeat
Ging's a selfish, absentee father, but he's not a deadbeat.

And also has a normal relationship with her son.