Whats in the bag, Sup Forums?

Whats in the bag, Sup Forums?

Portal to dimension where Kuuko's seyuu is still alive and 3rd season is just announced.

A eldritch horror dildo ?

The thing that bothers me the most is that we'll never know.

Is this any good, I love Locecraft's work and I feel that I can't take this shit seriously

Lovecraft*
Fuck

It's good as a romcom, but not as a Lovecraft series.

The Lovecraft elements basically exist only as a source of low-grade references and terrible puns.

>comedy
>I can't take it seriously

Nigger what?

Also actually knowing about the mythos makes it better, since you pick up a lot of references that normalfag anime viewers miss. And isn't that the point of a reference gag series in the end?

Your waifus severed dick

Its not meant to be taken seriously in the slightest

my sanity

If that one blog that goes over all of the references is anything to note, you need a pretty high powerlevel far beyond just Lovecraft to be able to appreciate Nyaruko fully.

On the other hand, there are so many gags and references that you'll still have a great time even if you do miss a lot of them.

The show is quite literally 5 references per second

Nyaruko is overall really bad. However, two of the female characters, Nyaruko and Kuuko are extremely appealing and their voice acting is phenomenal. If you can stomach an awful plot with unfunny comedy for two cute girls then go ahead and watch it.

Please don't bully Kuuko

F

Pretty much this. The MC legitimately upset me

It's awful but I love it

Shonen

Does Japan know about Douglas Adams?

JOKER

pls respond

The Japanese cold already did that for us.

Kuuko's ashes.

don't do that
ahoge is love

Kuuko's dead body.

Think Lovecraft would have liked Nyaruko?

I don't think that.

>No ahoge

Yes. He would have started watching Kamen Rider to understand more of it.

its most hideous form as loathsome Asiatic hordes trail their dirty carcasses over streets where white men once moved, and air their odious presence and twisted visage and stunted forms till we shall be driven either to murder them or emigrate ourselves... It is not good for a proud, light-skinned Nordic to be cast away alone amongst squat, squint-eyed jabberers with coarse ways and alien emotions whom his deepest cell tissue hates and loathes as the mammal hates and loathes the reptile, with an instinct as old as history
-t. lovecraft

Do you have the rest of them?

Blu-ray box.

I got five of them anyway

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM