Wtf i love soros now

theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society

Other urls found in this thread:

electnehlen.com/2017/12/17/gp-nehlen-legislation-social-media-giants/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats his reason as to why its a menace?

Is it because it allows free thought and people to actually share ideas.

First thing i agree with him on.

Who will catch the hot potato?

He's telling you to not look to downplay what comes soon

... Did you read the article?

Soros wants more regulation and you're surprised?

Good, use this
He's being cocky

>“Mining and oil companies exploit the physical environment; social media companies exploit the social environment,”
>In addition to skewing democracy, social media companies “deceive their users by manipulating their attention and directing it towards their own commercial purposes” and “deliberately engineer addiction to the services they provide”. The latter, he said, “can be very harmful, particularly for adolescents”.
>Soros warned of an “even more alarming prospect” on the horizon if data-rich internet companies such as Facebook and Google paired their corporate surveillance systems with state-sponsored surveillance – a trend that’s already emerging in places such as the Philippines.
B-based Soros?

twelth dimension chess

i know right? i read the whole article thinking he's proposing some jew bullshit, but he's right on the money with everything. i don't know what his angle is. i guess he didn't become as powerful as he is by being transparent.

jewish infighting maybe? unhappy that someone is having more influence than him.

The things that seem crucial actually aren't
These guys have massive foresight, its like sumo wrestling

Yeah, now that social media is starting to provide significant platform for people like Milo, Sargon, JBP, Styx, anti-SJW, etc. It's suddenly a problem.

Why do you think Facebook is suddenly implementing features to cut out "news" to make you spend less time there? Easy PR points for helping muh SocMe addicted children, and getting to censor undesired content with a "good excuse".

They and Soros know that if they don't do anything about Social Media, people are gonna be increasingly exposed to anti-feminist, anti-SJW, anti-leftist content.

great, but i'm not them and i don't have a 140+ IQ. do you have any insights or suggestions as to where he might be going with this?

We used social media to win the election. Of course he wants it taken down.

No one tell him about Sup Forums.

>expected "oy vey the unmitigated Russian propagandas"
>instead be basically named the jew

Always knew he was /our guy/

if soros and pals continue this route then I'll just ask you what's the best way to trigger an uprising?
create the build up of an imminent, credible threat and then have it be realised
like globalism or the "refugee" crisis
all this 13d chess just so they can build greater israel in the wake of the great eurasian civil chaos

tfw you realize he's saying this because he will never be able to fully control them

>I say the same thing since years
>Oh user u so close minded
>This nigga says it
>Oh look how interesting his opinion is
Fucking hell I hate normies.

He's mad that they aren't doing enough to censor opposing views and opinions he doesn't like. That is literally his point in the article.

Stop spamming this thread, Oliver.

hes jumping ship

if you cant beat them join them

Tell him, he might finally die of a heart attack if he takes a look at some of the degenerate shit people do on this site as a whole

He gets labeled /our guy/ for winning a fight against himself he knew he already lost
Plus more control is always good

Could be, could be. I don't think these people that you mentioned are particularly threatening to the status quo, but they certainly might serve as a gateway to more serious stuff.

Actually his points were commercialization/ad targeting, centralization of information, and state surveillance

Goolag and Faceberg both making great strides in AI technology (as well as social control). What insights would he see in this regard?

oh good, now we have multiple diverging oligarchies fighting over whose tyranny wins. that's just great

wait those are horrible

That's a good point. I'd certainly hope nobody on Sup Forums would actually consider a jew /our guy/ and certainly not Soros himsel, but there are plenty of easily tricked normans.

Don't worry, they'll double their efforts.

So what? This is shit we already know. Sup Forums is already littered with shills, and government surveillance through google isn't fucking new. (((They))) always accuse others of crimes (((they))) themselves are guilty of. Sup Forums is a dataming operation ever since gook moot took over when we proved Christopher Poole was a cuck. The Phillipines is shit-hole tier, but they're hard on drugs, and drugs supply all these black projects and CIA/MI6/Mossad surveillance squads.
Fuck them

Soros is trying to SHUT IT DOWN because social media has allowed the spread of voices that stand against the Narrative of the puppetmasters like ((Soros)) and his ((Deep State)) cronies

I mean, the Deep State had no problem with social media when Google, Facebook and Twitter's Directors of Regime Change were coordinating terrorism during the CIA's color revolutions across the middle east aka the Arab Spring. ironically the arabs weren't getting sprung during that at all, the arab kingdoms were in fact cracking down brutally and fielding death squads to murder citizens of arabic kingdoms who were demanding access to free speech and greater political rights instead of being tyrannically ruled over by the cryptojewish Saudi monarchy

He's your friend, OP

Is this his face superimposed on a still from some movie? I've never seen it.

It's inter-jew rivalry

unironically wrong
why would you shut down the leading cause of social degeneration and normie timekilling, your greatest weapon, just because the enemy grabbed a slice?
it's like the US pushing to ban all nukes because north korea has one

Some jew is mad he doesn't control something.

Hopefully its because its a tool for conditioning and crowd control and stealing ideas.

soros bends the knee, what's the catch? talk is cheap

I only bring this up because the AI angle is something he seemed to skirt around in this dialogue, something he probably can't subvert or control.

Actually disappointing he talks about the internet being a menace to society without invoking pepe, he clearly knows better than to fuck with a god.

go away retard, and come back when you're over 18. you're adding nothing to the thread

He sold out Jews to Nazis for christs sake, of course he will call out the jew. He's basiclly a chaotic neutral in acts of his own self interests.

>mfw totalitarian neosoviet shithole (also known as Russia) gives more civil liberties than the countries of the Free World
WTF with West? Are you completely retardet?

Is Soros dare I say it, /ourguy/?
What if Soros was our friend all along and the 18 billion is why right wing stuff is finally catching on more.

Soros probably browses Sup Forums

Make me faggot. You add nothing to life. Kill yourself dumb Bulgarian faggot. Fucking 3rd world trash. I go to you country and fuck your mother and sister at the same time for pocket change.

>In addition to skewing democracy
Democracy is codeword for jewish tirany
Somehow it hurts is business.

If you can't beat em
SHUT EM DOWN

another retarded leaf, color me shocked.

>“This is particularly nefarious because social media companies influence how people think and behave without them even being aware of it. This has far-reaching adverse consequences on the functioning of democracy, particularly on the integrity of elections.”
when was facebook founded?

He is only against social media because it's job has been done in indoctrinating liberal values and now it's at risk of being used for pushing conservative values. If they start pushing for tighter regulation now they could be ready with legislation to shut it down the moment a big conservative wave hits social media and to silence the any wrongthink media. This is just a front to get people to talk about regulation and to open that door. I mean come on he started pushing the Trump North Korea Nukes meme in the speech he's still exactly the same lich as before.

>nobody on Sup Forums would actually consider a jew /our guy/
I would, Eric Zemmour is equal to a native french as far as I am concerned.
He's even in favor of freely discussing the holocaust and daily remind anyone french jews came unscathed because they were selling everyone else off.

if you actually want to know what soros' is all about you should read up on karl popper, his main influence. soros' is not some sinister shadow-emperor -he's a misguided humanitarian.

Greatest plot twist in anime history?

Imagine the world where the daily life of the average human is receiving media and entertainment from a single monolithic agent. The people in the videos do not exist - they are amalgamations of features, compiled from the infinite amount of already existing videos and realized in certain doses designed to elicit specific responses from the recipient. The jokes they make are likewise designed. The facial expressions, emoting, style of conversation all constructed dynamically by an analysis of the user's psychological profile, with hyper-real 3D imaging software. In such a world it would be possible to convince just about anybody of just about anything. The whole world of the individual would become the symbols they engage with on a daily basis. Control the symbols, control the semantics. Guide the expression. If somebody posts something vaguely "alt-right" - outside of accepted bounds - perhaps their favorite alt-right youtuber (a construction designed to appeal to them by the intelligence) causes that youtuber to inject a new line of thought in one of his videos. Perhaps a whole movement of a change in the alt-right ideology occurs because this happens to all the youtubers - though in a seemingly organic and innocent way - over time. Aberrant thought eliminated. Chances of non-desired behavior manifesting: 0.

Such a world is not unimaginable, because it is nearly here. The elements of this sociological disaster are all in place. In a few decades, statistical learning will be capable of all of the feats described here. Intelligences will fathom your mind and your perceptions and your reactions far better than you ever could. And they will design the world around you. We will all be living in a truly fake world. The symbols designed by those who control the algorithms will dictate your semantics, and will therefore bound and guide your expression. And who can say this is a bad thing? It may be good. I don't know.

This man is strange, to say the least. And a source of internal conflict to for me. It goes without saying that he's an absolute menace who should be hung for his crimes against humanity, but is he serving as a warning for something worse? Everything he does is out in the open with flashing red signs. He, himself, said that the things he does should have him arrested and laws change. Every time he does something bad, he outlines exactly why it is so bad. What is his end game? Is it just money? Is he neutral chaos? A devil? Or is he an angel, blessing us with his foresight?

Knowing Soros, he probably just has short positions against Jewgle and Kikebook and wants to cause their stock price to falll

I don't know him. That said, I should have been more clear. Obviously it's impossible for 100% of Jews to be evil bastards. Still, I wouldn't let a jew be part of any nationalist party or movement. He can do his own thing outside of it.
Maybe. I wouldn't speak with absolute certainty on this matter though. Ultimately his motivations are pretty irrelevant to what he does and what he makes happen.

Hes just mad that the Right Wing is winning/has won over the internet. If this was 2010 the peak of internet blue pilled delusions then he would probably be singing a different tune entirely.

he's just an average Sup Forumstard with actual influence
he doesn't know what the right thing to do or think actually is but he is trying really hard

Just a jew backstabbing his fellow jew.

>i don't know what his angle is.

That's because you're stupid.

>government legislate against social media because democracy
No, the banning of socialmedia would never happen because 1) companies wouldnt let it happen 2) democracy would be at stake and normies would see through it.
All this applies to liberal democracies not banans republics

>soros' is not some sinister shadow-emperor -he's a misguided humanitarian.

You're even dumber than the shill you're responding to.

Soros is a greasy kike. He sees the writing on the wall for the NWO social media assets so he's throwing them to the wolves to rehab his reputation and begin the process of denying his culpability in the actions of the social networks.

If you're not a shill, you should off yourself. You're too stupid for life.

and you're useless. instead of taking a chance to spread your ideas to someone open minded you went for a facebook tier comeback. this is why you'll never influence anybody and you'll stay a shitposter on the internet.

Just do an "action, reaction, effect, intention" analysis:

Action: Make public statement concerning the dangers of social media

Reaction: Public statement is posted on social media, in the media, enters into the public consciousness

Effect: Public/investor loss of trust in social media companies, aroused awareness for the "need" for regulation

Intention: To spur greater state regulation of social media

Obviously, this focuses on only one dimension. Soros could just be making a statement because he's an old man with money and sees himself as some sort of economic statesman or social guardian. Or for literally any other reason. But by focusing only on what he says - that state's should increase regulation of social media companies - one can infer the real intention.

> Facebook should be regulated like a cigarette company because it’s addictive and harmful.
You do realize that the only reason they want to do this is because the attempt to censor out all the wrong opinions and thoughts has been proven impossible, right?

>that state's should increase regulation of social media companies
and by this we can see he is literally the opposite of /ourguy/

What if the state forces the Social Media companies to not ban and censor people for their political beliefs? Would you still be against it? Not saying this is what Soros is proposing, just saying the proposals for this are out there.

electnehlen.com/2017/12/17/gp-nehlen-legislation-social-media-giants/

weve gone full circle to the point that we are the jews now

this

They don't do what he says and are unable to successfuly disseminate his propaganda.

Jews exploit the financial and political environment.

You don't see us deleting them from existence.

Because Soros wants everything to be controlled by the government.
They want to remove anonymity so they can prosecute thoughcrimes

Where do you think you are?

>create fear of regulation
>investors panic, and start selling
>stock prices drop
>soros picks up majority shares at discount price
soros controls facebook and google?

wtf i love google and facebook now
kidding

anyways why does this terrorist soros have a platform anyways. good grief people listen to this guy?

funny how people on their deathbed are always so quick to repent.

Die slowly and painful Soros, then burn in hell

Failed operation. Shut it down.

Regulation would bring about the establishment of a monopoly, just as FCC regulation has brought about monopolies of telecommunications companies. And so investors would not necessarily leave. In fact, they may flock.

He also cites white nationalist John Stuart Mill

are you retarded?

no, he's right

You idiots, Soros is one of the good guys. It's traitorous kike scum and nihilists like Alex Jones, Cernovich, and Judeo Patreon we gotta watch out for.

>Judeo Patreon
is that Jordan Peterson? that's a good one kek

yeah, saw it on infinity lol

I watched his whole speech. He made some good points on how the US defines monopoly as harm based on price of services, and how monopolies are judged by acquistion and doesn't account for the fact that many google and facebook services are free.

He said he supports migrants because he was a migrant himself. What else, he supports the African Union (AU)? I lol'd myself when I heard it. Besides the expected trump bashing, we was also critical of China's nationalistic stance.

The stock market has been surging for months because of deregulation. Regulation confines business, investors selling off stock in fear of regulation is common. What he was probably trying to explain is boundaries to entry due to regulation, not a monopoly as monopolies are already illegal. Which I would say makes sense as less companies have the means to enter the marketplace, thus cutting competition and making there market share stable and probably attracting investors.

He said that their monopolies should be treated like utilities and that "regulation and taxation will be their demise" or something along those lines.

He still deserves to be skinned alive

ONe more thing on tech comnpanies (half his speech was on them). He said that they make the devices addictive, and that this creates a new generation without autonomy and thus easily swayed politically. He said it was a bad thing. Idk rather unexpected desu, just relaying the raw info to poltards.

yea your just bilgaria so nobody cares. hes just a liberal faggot who is shilling hard to bullshit

funny how soros never seemed to care about either company before. its not like their situation has changed in the past year. financially its been about the same for the past 12 months vs the previous year

and if hes talking monopoly then ibm should be in the conversation because most of the servers globally are ibm servers

This is predicated on a different usage of the term "regulation". When you say something is regulated, you can talk about that regulation which affects multiple industries (OSHA regulations for anything involving a ladder and windex) or regulation targetting a specific industry, such as telecommunications. Reduction of regulation that affects multiple industries may indeed decrease the costs associated with production in those industries, and draw investors. But regulation which targets a monopolized industry (search, ad serving on the internet as Google as monopolized) will bring value investors who will drop billions of dollars into that company. The regulation targeting monopolies certainly has the effect that it prevents anything other than the monopoly from operating at the level of expenditure and government scrutiny.

where is trumps speech?

He ratted out his own people to the real NatSocs as a kid. He's just doing the same thing again now that Whitey's getting back his power. He's a special breed of kike.

Never forget ! This rat fucked his own over for a %

>[censored for hate speech]

George Soros always picks the winning side.