Why is Magi so underestimated?

I started reading it about a month ago. Now I've finished the narrative arc Alma Torran. Probably this arc is a masterpiece, it is a demonstration of Shinobu Ohtaka's enormous screenplay capabilities (Chapter 222.5 is a masterpiece in my opinion). Why is it so underestimated? It seems to me really well done. The world created by Ohtaka is truly amazing, the author has well thought of every single detail. Characters are incredibly profound for a shonen, and Ohtaka offers equal space to all of them, there is not even a protagonist over the other characters. But above all, the story is incredibly well-narrated and original. A story that can handle issues that I have never seen in other shonen, certainly not with the same depth. What do you think?
I think it's one of the best shonen ever with Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter x Hunter, Devilman and Gash Bell.
I'm almost certain that most people do not appreciate it (atypical series are always appreciated only by a specific circle of people).

I think you should lurk more and read more, that's what I think.

I read many comics, do not worry. My favorite comics are Sandman and The Five Star Stories. But Magi among shonen manga is definitely one of those that resonates more.

It's the 12th best selling series of the last 6 months in Japan. Pretty sure it's mainstream huge.

And yes, it is a unique manga that holds a special place in my heart. A Gyokuen shaped place.

It is really great.
It has false rape accusations, how to exploit developing countries and a strong defense of goy apartheid.

If it can't translate to anime well then I don't give a shit
and the anime is generic garbage with a flashy coating

Anime only fags are the bane of this board

Anime is shit. A-1 Pictures is shit.

A lot of battle mangas have really chaotic battle scenes that are written really bad, but becomes understandable when on screen,

Only if the animation studio is good. However, in the case of Magi the manga has a good layout and direction.

Look at this page. Really amazing.

Arba is a beautiful character. It's a metaphor for obsession.

I don't know any better written insane fanatics.

If we only talk about manga, maybe you're right.
The good thing is that Ohtaka with Arba represents a reality of our world.

>hurr durr

During the GOI arc and the Alma Toran arc there were a lot of threads. As time passed the action died down and people stopped caring.

Magi is great. As far as shonen go its far ahead from them. Although i never considered Magi a shonen honestly. Its more like a very tame Seinen.

>Magi
>Masterpiece
Sure.

Because it had a strong start, peaked with the Jewish Dumbledore, then fell off a cliff hard and became an unreadable clusterfuck with too many sameface useless characters. Everyone on planet earth besides you dropped it, just like Akame ga Kill.

I think it's really gay.

After the GOI arc i didn't understand what the fuck was going on, the art was so weird for me

Why?

2 many great traps

Stop trying to force this "seinen is mature and girmderp". It's not a genre, it never has been. This meme has been around forever despite people always reminding dumb faggots how this shit works.

Fucking stop. Stop.

I will never stop. And you cant do anything about it.

Remember that Shin Chan is seinen.

The most mature, clearly beyond the average folks

Yeah, you know it's deep and mature because the author killed himself.