Why can't Sup Forums admit that blacks have a social stigma

working against them that most whites don't? It is much harder for a black to become successful than it is for a white in America 2018. This isn't really up for debate, I'm just wondering why we all pretend like it's not true here.

Look at the behavior of niggers. The stigma is deserved

There are no white people stopping you from walking into a library, I see your asses in there all the time, sleeping and gambling on the computers but never reading a book.

We all acknowledge it but we also acknowledge that it's their fault for being niggers

You half to work twice as hard when your brain is only half the size.

She doesnt even look black

We should send all blacks back to Africa.

>It is much harder for a black to become successful than it is for a white in America 2018.
This is due to their own behavior, not the stigma.

Hey remember like 3 years back where the black american community thought of a really funny new game where they would randomly strike someone in the head as hard as physically possible to try to knock them out by surprise and a couple people died from it ? That's probably why . That's fucking below animal tier, most animals are predictable and stay out of harm's way for the most part but simply being within the vicinity of the average American negro runs you the risk of sudden death . It's a very strange phenomenon actually . Imagine owning a brick, it doesn't do anything except sit there and periodically you have to feed it for reasons , and on occasion it will suddenly fly into the air at Mach 4 and kill a person at random, most of the time it's other people killing bricks but sometimes it hits a normal person for seemingly no reason. It's entirely unpredictable. I seriously don't understand why we keep these things around.

>whitewashed
>black

Light skinned nigs have it easy, c'mon now

>working against them that most whites don't? It is much harder for a black to become successful than it is for a white in America 2018. This isn't really up for debate, I'm just wondering why we all pretend like it's not true here.

disproved by the bell curve

/thread

Chimp doesn't understand they're genetically lazy

you all? half the people here refute this by saying "nuh-uh! look at affirmative action, they have it easy!"

Capable, competent white man
> Doesn't pose risk of discrimination lawsuit when I employ him; unlikely to accuse me of racism in a public forum
Capable, competent black woman
> Walking lawsuit waiting to happen; could accuse me of racism in a public forum

No thanks. Black women have too many structural advantages.

When has Sup Forums ever denied that blacks have a social stigma? I don't deny that blacks have a social stigma.

I don't deny that shitting in the street has a social stigma, either.

Nor do I deny that masturbating in a movie theatre has a social stigma.

The only thing that I've ever denied is that notion that we should applaud that which is stigmatized.

Otherwise, we'd just be a bunch of niggers shitting on the sidewalk and cranking shaft in the back of movie theaters.

So you're saying - blacks are so stupid and in need of attention their plan to garner support amounts to ceaselessly attacking those they want help from. It's like assuming they want to live in clean neighborhoods when they purposely trash them and make no effort themselves to clean them

Of course you'll have to work twice as hard if you spend twice as much time bitching.

Affirmative action actually proves that it's the opposite OP.

look at how many black only scholarships there are compared to white. The couple times there were white only scholarships it was demonized for being racist. Black people really need to check their privilege.

>I seriously don't understand why we keep these things around.
Jews sold us the bricks a few hundred years ago as building material. Now we have to pay the bricks reparations for our cruelty.

It depends. That's the point I would make, that not everyone is guaranteed to be at an advantage or disadvantage in every situation. Let's say a white person doesn't hire a black person. Why? Obviously, you would assume it's because of racism, because you are a psychic who can read the mind of the white boss, right? But you wouldnt look at the possibility that the black guy couldnt do the job.

Also, it's arguable that blacks are at a high advntage in popular culture right now. It's way more popular and widespread to hate on whitey, or do you not agree? Especially in the media?

>my dad always

C'mon, start with something believable.

Yeah, it's called their own behavior, "Keepin it Real an Sheeit". Whites have been bending over backwards to give blacks an advantage for everything in this country for fifty years.
The reason it's twice as hard is because you're twice as dumb and lazy.

She should convert to islam. She would have the world handed to her in any western country

Look if you want to know what causes the worst social stigma for black people, it's everything the left encourages you to do. They want you to be angry, they want you to blame everything on whitey because THEY WANT YOUR VOTES. They want you to be dependent upon the government to feed you resources that you are being convinced whitey is denying you, it's the democrat's current form of slavery.

Why won't the left admit that niggers are inferior to whites?

How come this mutt is black?

Gangsta culture. Now the left praises it as being a smack in the face of the white establishment, when all it ever does is encourage criminality, glorify materialism that keeps you poor, etc. Keeps you drooping your pants down and talking like retards, THATS why you don't get hired. WAKE UP.

It's demonstrably true that being black is much worse than any other race.

Blacks are discriminated against informally in virtually every arena; housing, relationships, and looking for jobs. In a few, narrow arenas, they benefit from positive discrimination - the odd affirmative action policy or what have you - but it's a drop in the bucket compared to the systematic discrimination they face. Note that it's systematic, but not 'systemic', since it's neither legal nor explicitly systematized, it's just the product of free individuals passively discriminating against blacks. A kind of free-market racism, if you will.

The fact is, everywhere blacks go, wealthy and intelligent people - the kinds of people that create opportunities and pleasure for those around them - run away. Blacks live in a negative bubble of despair, a wandering desert that follows them wherever they go.

Where a cute blond girl or a handsome white man might be offered smiles, handshakes, networking opportunities, etc., blacks are largely reviled and treated with suspicion.

In the marriage market they fare no better, especially the women.

I doubt Sup Forums would disagree with any of this. But most people here believe in self-determinism, and largely attribute the discrimination blacks face to their own actions, their culture, and so on. Note that hatred of asians here is comparatively less, probably because asians tend to be less criminal, more educated, etc.

No one's pretending shit you retard. People here just point out the REASONS for the discrimination, an act that is basically forbidden in the media or mainstream society.

So you're saying that blacks are dumb and black women are slightly more dumb and lazy and they have to work harder to make up for it? You'd be right then. Black women are brainlets and can't handle money to save their lives. The average wealth of a black woman is just $5

Gangsta culture tells black youths to mistrust the police, and be confrontational with them. Then when it inevitably happens, the left cries racism, all while supporting the culture that turns black youths into criminals. "Don't be like whitey!" They tell you. Why? because whitey is successful.

Umm no, sweetie. I'm twice as smart as her so she has to work twice as hard to catch up. Dumb people don't realize they're dumb.

This is basically the summary of my post above:
Most people on pol believe that the hatred of blacks is justified by the actions and behaviour of blacks, and that the causality runs like this:

blacks perform poorly in society > Society hates them

Rather than the other way around.

>it's so difficult for a lazy entitles black female to reach equality of outcome with hard working racist white males.
What a surprise.
Why can't we just give them whet they want? Come on guys... It's all our fault.

Of course they do, the same type of social stigma chimpanzees would have if we put them in clothes, let them live in our society and forced everyone to treat them as people and equals.

>It is much harder for a black to become successful than it is for a white in America 2018. This isn't really up for debate
True. I mean, if it wasn't for jealous, cowardly, lazy, mentally deficient, low caste blacks knocking them down and holding them back, they'd be kangz

So we accept that a nigger is a niggers worst enemy

Ironically this 'structural advantage' probably leads to mass discrimination, even by people who don't particularly hate blacks for their race.

A walking lawsuit is just strictly worse (all else being equal) than someone who doesn't wield that kind of power.

I dunno who's jewing who anymore desu

>
>you all? half the people here refute this by saying "nuh-uh! look at affirmative action, they have it easy!"

i sure do. considering how they live vs what they're capable of on their own, they're probably the most privileged group in history. a parasite class of a child race

why do foreigners think their opinions matter?

The potency of your wisdom is only enhanced by your smaller than the world average penis
Thank you for enlightening us with your moderately slanted world view

Why can’t leftists admit that blacks have a social stigma for a reason?

Blacks have social stigma because they're genetically predisposed to be violent apes.

I'm an american "english teacher" you buffoons
Japanese people use 2chan right

Bullshit. In this age of social media prosecution and virtue signalling, No greater natural advantage than to be a young black guy on the come up (unless he's gay into the bargain). If he is anywhere near capable, polite and hard working, bosses are terrified not to promote him.

yellow-fever is just a precursor to pedophilia

I think many people in Sup Forums would genuinely like to see blacks take control of their own nations and build them into something, instead of inhabiting traditionally white societies only to constantly spit on them and disregard what makes living in a civilized environment worthwhile. If you hate America so much and want respect, go build up your land from aids infected shitholes.

I'm American, I just don't like flying the Masonic rag on my posts, nigger-loving faggot.

Education is free for mediocrity, grades are dumbed down for ebonics, cant be racist, jobs have to hire a quota of blacks or else, "social stigma"

>why do foreigners think their opinions matter?
For the same reason black lives matter. Just not to blacks. Or cops. Or whites. Or latinos. or gooks. Or wogs

>the most privileged group in history
They really are. I've said this countless times. All situations being equal(iq, economic class, especially family upbringing) blacks make way fucking more than whites because of things like affirmative action, job quotas, etc.

I can't believe people can't figure this out just doing the eye test in their day to day lives

I didn't disparage your ethnicity at all. don't be a bigot desu

white women are the worst lol

>niggers getting advice on working hard from their dads

the social stigma comes from
wait for it
their actions!

fuck you bitch. What you consider work isnt the same as what others think work is. You just think its twice as hard cause family is living on welfare and any work is 2 times harder than that.

blacks are shit and their social stigma is 100% deserved

sorry retards, but if your race is shit you can't expect everyone else to ignore that when dealing with you