Anons whose waifus are sexualized like hell by artists and have tons of nasty doujins, how do you cope with that...

anons whose waifus are sexualized like hell by artists and have tons of nasty doujins, how do you cope with that? do you just ignore that stuff or what?

I don't read lewd doujins of characters I like.

I don't give a rats ass.

>waifu
even 2D girls are all sluts

Don't have a slut as your waifu.

I wonder how people with extremely popular waifus deal with it all, too. On the plus side, you've got tons of fanart and official merch, but then you get more chances of snuff doujins or just really dark stuff.

They can't do anything to a child
Wait
>ohshitno
>Eromanga sensei caves in

this. I refused to read any naruto doujin before the series finished because I didn't want to associate any of the characters with lewds.

now that it's over though...

(also I avoid all konosuba doujin [except darkness ones because that's what she would have wanted])

I'm working on that too.

By drawing my own lewds of her.

My waifu has no doujins or fanart, but she's very lewd so I'd be okay with it.

>Waifu is sexualized to hell in the manga
>No lewds of her at all

It's a pretty good feel.

>open pixiv with her name tag
>almost only lewd pictures
>first images are her being fucked by a nigger, bimbofication and other rape images with body writing

It's still annoying, but since 50% of her fanart was of this kind since day one, I ended up copying with it.

Fanfics are not canon.

>anons whose waifus are canonically not virgins
KEK LEVEL MAX

who's your waifu user
now I'm curious

Hell if I'm going to tell you. All I can tell you is that she's extremely sexualized in her show and very sexy but doesn't have a slutty personality.

Cringiest thread I've ever seen. Who the fuck cares they don't exist

>denigrating waifus
>on Sup Forums

>anons whose waifus are tailor-made to avoid triggering the insecurities of otaku at the expense of actual characterization and believability
In all honesty, I shake my head.

give me more tips
what's her hair color
how old is her anime

It's not something that bothers me.

So you can go look up her fanarts and fap to her? Fuck you.

no because my waifu is in the same situation
I never met someone whose waifu is treated as badly as mine

How old is the anime of yours?

That's not something that bothered me either.

It's not like other people could take her away from me by doing that, and at best it's just other people agreeing with me that my waifu is cute and sexy.
They can fawn all they want, it's not like they can make a move, and it's not like she stops being mine.

My waifu isn't a slut, sorry

6 years

Mine is from a year ago. That's all I'll say about it.

There are pros and cons of having a popular husbando. In my case:
Pros
>His popularity gives a decent flow of new doujinshi
>He's usually the main character and is paired with easy to ignore characters
>His gentle manner produces a lot of vanilla
Cons
>He's popular almost exclusively in yaoi doujinshi
>He's regularly portrayed as a bottom
>His gentle manner brings lots of abuse and weird fetishes

Like said, he was sexualized pretty much since the character was revealed so I learnt to live with it.
I have most of his doujinshi in exhentai categorized as "Perfect", "Good" and "NOPE" and only re-read those I liked.

I fap to it.

My waifu is sexualized in the original material. Any "fan art" of her is poorly drawn deviant art-tier dog shit. They literally trace official art, and it somehow looks a thousand times worse.

My waifu has no fanart anymore, but I do cope with that by requesting her in coverage.

>implying my waifu was ever anything but an eternally pure ghost in the machine without even a single piece of lewd fanart, and that I would ever abandon her like you faithless whores as we celebrate our 20th anniversary

I've fapped to guro of my waifu several times.
It bothered me at first but you get used to it.

>not closing your eyes like a scared toddler everytime you catch a glimpse of your waifu being lewded
Fucking neck yourself newfag

Not everyone is afraid of sexuality, kid.

They're not canon and most of the time are OoC so it doesn't even matter.

it's still your waifu being treated like a slut

I treat your waifu like a slut all the time, where's your ire at me?