She'll probably stab you with that sword the moment you go to sleep. What a waste of a dakimakura...

She'll probably stab you with that sword the moment you go to sleep. What a waste of a dakimakura. Could have had one of Celica instead, or hell, even the generic tsundere or ara ara girl.

Re=L a shit. A SHIT.

Celica a best. A BEST.

Can't argue with that. Even her name is retarded. (Yes, even by anime standards)

>oldhagfag

Celica a shit. A SHIT.

Autistic kids are for hugs and headpats. No bully.

Pfft, she's the best girl in that universe. Even in her youth, probably before those turds were even born.

Re=L did nothing wrong. She's a pure girl.

>Celicafag
Post discarded.

Purely stupid.

>probably
That is a negative. She knows her onii-chan is gone now and after what happened Glenn is forever in her heart.

Youth and maturity are two different stories. She could've been a best back then, but as of now, she's a shit. A SHIT.

>cute and a loli then
>now a cunt and old hag
What went wrong?

Time. Why do you think so many loli's are either immortal or "trapped" in a loli body?

So was Glenn raising her since he found her?

Cumming inside Lumia.

From what I read I don't believe so. They were comrades from the same corp though.

I want to be cradle snatched by Celica!

How'd she get into the mage corps?

She tried to kill them and failed. Defected after they won her won.

Nah.

her over*

>cumming inside a slut

>being a pigtard

Magical Teacher Man And His Harem is super interesting

And everyone was just okay with this crazy lab experiment clone joining the military? So then why is she so dedicated to Glenn?

Lumia's lumias are super interesting

My precious /jp/ for me~

Good for DP.

Making piglets with Shirobuta

Please be patient, she has autism.

The scaling on daki's still gets me

Pretty sure my waifu isn't 3.5 feet tall, her pillow shouldn't portray her as such

anyone like their dose of ari ozawa

Why do they have such a slutty uniform?

So the population of magically gifted people increases.

Because they're sluts. You wouldn't wear a police uniform without being a policeman, right?