Which anime character has the largest breasts? This is the biggest I have found so far

Which anime character has the largest breasts? This is the biggest I have found so far

It was inevitable

>the original pailoli
>zero fanart
It might as well never have happened.

I love Minori but she isn't an anime character. Original Super C is though.

>liking old hags

The frame that launched a dozen fanarts.

Anybody have those model sheets from Valkyrie Drive that have their nipple references?

>Bust 116cm (72.5)
So her spine and body are literally smaller than a 2x6"

Lady J is probably the biggest of the new girls without breast absorption if we go by some of her official art. Catellya of Queens blade is up there. Ultra C. Machina and Garnet from Dragonauts. Shiori from Witchblade just to name a few

God damn I wish that were me.

I want to suck out the tips of Lady J's big inverted nipples.

her boobs are bigger than her head

Well, if you're talking absolute size...

Normal or modified?

which episode?

Ugly design besides her tiddies didn't help.

If we're talking about absolute size, Tiamat demolishes the competition with her 4-dimensional titties of infinite mass, even if they aren't overly massive outside of her Dragon Queen form.

Ryona-chan is huge! HUGE!
HUGE!!!!
U
G
E
!
!
!

probably one of the giant sluts from Attack on Titties while in their giant form.

pic unrelated

Biggest tits coming through.

I want to say Gantz. Is that from Gantz?

It's Gantz
Osaka arc

Biggest flatness, you mean?

Stay jealous. A delicious flat chest is also the largest breasts that exist in anime.

All thanks to Master Anno.

Isn't this an /e/? I vaguely remember it. Didnt their ninja powers grow with their tits? What was the title?

Rei isn't even flat though. If you consider that flat, you don't even know true flatness. Gotta say though, Reis chest is my ideal.

Manyuu Hikenchou

Thank you!!

Is using giantess cheating?

Need more Eiken

Maken-ki

if you want an endurance test watch the eng dub of this scene.

Centorea love

world class

Her boobs are bigger than she is tall actually.
pic related seemed pretty huge. couldn't find her actual size. For actual largest I'd have to guess Klan from frontier though.

It is. The hugeness of an oppai should be measured relative to the size of the body. There's no point in comparing a B-cup giantess on a E-cup loli because the giantess would still win, even though she technically have smaller boobs

Seikon no Qwaser

>E-cup loli

Also from Seikon no Qwaser

Is Seikon no Qwaser even good?

I think it's alright

Every episode after the first has shit animation, the mammary fetishizing is sparse and repetitive, and token chemistry trivia is thrown into all the fights with Hermeticism not actually existing.

A thirteen-year-old boy is sexualized by people twice and three times his age. Halfway through the series, everything had become so retarded that the writers just said, "fuck it!" and had a lolsorandom episode where a character became naked-apron-tit-laser Kamen Rider, and the main protagonist became an amnesiac who thought he was a girl. It is not anywhere nearly as interesting as it sounds.

I hope she has strong shoulders and back.

Ahh Mii. I miss when tits were drawn with at least some concern for gravity. Everything is balloon tits now.

If she can lift hands like those, she'll be fine.

Also she's not real. Stop being such a wet blanket.

It's because of Mii that I'm into big boobs

daaaamn

Indeed