APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t-fcrn1Edik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>do something illegal
>make plans in case you get caught

This is great.

So yo be sain that jews were illegals in germany and they had right to hunt them down?

Papers, please.

Good

top kek

It's not enough like 1930's Germany, if it was we'd be rounding up the jew and putting them into containment areas

Waaaiiit a minute. I thought they were documented

It would be a shame if somebody sent this to ICE

why isn't she reporting these criminals to the authorities?

just leave and go back to the wonderfully fucked up heaven that is mexico if you hate the laws of this country so much

>t. proud 3rd gen hard working AMERICAN of mexican decent

Totally the same except it isn't similar at all... But keep it up left. Jewish vote is already moving Republican in great numbers. By next general election only DNC voters left will be feminists.

Making Illegals scared again? good!
whites dont get to flee their own countrys that illegals are turning into shitholes on the daily

I'm a little confused: are those beaners illegals or not?

Soooo... Kristallnacht when?

well we weren't going to gas them but if you insist...

These are all good replies. You people should get on Twitter and tweet them at her.

>dis is loike 30s germony

I wish they'd stop getting my hopes up!

>being on twitter, or any kind of social media

It's for boring, self-absorded normies that think what they say actually matters.

deport her ass too

She should try to illegally immigrate to Mexico and see what happens to her gringo ass.. literally.

You can joke about Europe all you want but the white guilt self hating level american white women are bringing to the table are off the fucking charts.

No wonder you guys are 56% mongrels who the fuck would want to put up with that shit all their lives

lel

The absolute horror, people who are parasites on our economy and political system are suffering.

Quickly, (((fellow whites))), destroy the law and throw what's left of your money at them.

To be fair, she's a school teacher and a Democrat so it's kind of the bottom of the barrel for smarts.

whoa, we have immigration laws? NO WAY!

has anybody here every visited canada? their immigration authorities behave like the fucking gestapo towards non-refugees even if you're 100% clean and follow all the rules. nobody complains about those "parallels".

Stop larping, Europes worse off than America and on track to somehow be replaced in less than 10 years while they've been trying to pump the scum into our country for 50+.

Luckily our white population was massive enough to survive this long, Europe doesn't have that grace but the faggots who live there are going to pretend everything's just fine out of spite.

>children being encouraged to walk around with ID

How is people having ID a bad thing exactly?

Deport this bitch, she's clearly a mexicant pretending to be a dumb white whore.

Democratic voter base is jobless pre-teens, illegals and niggers without ID's.

>Germany 1937 were actual German citizens being killed somehow relates to illegal immigrants being deported from the US.
RRrrrriiiight...
Somehow forgetting the Japanese Internment camps. Are people this stupid?

Honestly I sometimes wish for fascism just to shut these whiney cunts up

>Are people this stupid?

white pee poll is rasis cuz da cruhsades.

>let 100,000+ people see this talking point without any rebuttal

We need to more to get them out.

Papers, please. It says here your name is John Paul of Los Angeles Smith Jones Taylor Brown, and you're non-hispanic white?

youtu.be/t-fcrn1Edik

>some people are carrying their driver's licence with them "just in case" they get stopped by police
>the parallels to 1937 germany are stunning

Browns have to go back

>be illegal immigrant
>have papers

How the fuck does this work? You can't even rent a house in this country if you're an illegal.

Things that require an ID:

Alcohol, cigarettes, dying for Israel

Things that don't:

Voting on the countries political future
The funny part is the shills on Jewtube will flood a comment with a book worth of paragraphs if you mention voter ID's in any thread.

Fucking cops doing their job and shit. This should not be allowed!

>Be woman
>Have job
>BUT IT'S HARD AND THEY DON'T FOLLOW ME LIKE A DICTATOR

The eternal mistake.

>Walking around town with a driver's licence in my wallet

Too spooky for me

Its so sad that we live in a day where I cant even tell if that image is real, is it real?

Illegal spics shouldn't be in public school. Also why 1937 of all years? Why not 1933 or 1942?

Liberals literally defending criminals. Scum.

Why not just become citizens?

She's referring to white germans

Only difference was in Germany the fucking jews weren't illegals these fuckers needs to stop with the apples v oranges and trying to guilt trip people with the nazi shit its stale , these mesicans know exactly what they are doing wrong they r here illegally, LOOK IT UP ILLEGAL MEANS NOT LEGAL if you break the law gtfo they aren't special

Can we send her to Mexico too? Or better yet, live true to the Nazi Germany accusations, and just put a bullet in her head?

I guess that's true if you think anyone who crosses the border is automatically a U.S. citizen.

i'm sorry you're too much of a pussy to kill yourself

Why tf i am i bumping this ///thread

Fake as fuck.
Anyone can make stupid appeals to emotion these days and idiots will eat it up.

I bet I could go on Twitter and say some shit about Nazi's, Trump and American Tourists and these exact same cunts would believe me, when in the end, it's just some stupid make believe story

In ww3, Hitler will deport those violent-prone brownies out of all white america.

It's real.

> parallels to 1937 Germany
Who was Judenrat?

Documents? I don’t understand what she means
Legal citizens are carrying around their id just in case Ice tries to deport a legal citizen?

It all makes sense when you remember that liberals pretend the "illegal" part has nothing to do with their immigration argument.

It is fine though :^)

Kek, you might be OK a few years longer since you denied rapeugees, everyone else is fucked though.

She teach history or what?

People here are awake to the problem. I'm very curious to what's going to happen in the next 5-10 years once certain countries are completely destabilised.

So they're carrying their ids on them? Good, smart move, more people should do that.

Just imagine if people needed IDs to vote. The horror!

underrated

Democrats would lose elections for the next 20 years. Easily the most horrifying thing they can think of.

Imagine the 2017 election without the illegals and dead people voting democrat.

This is the norm when visiting Russia.

Whatever dumb spic, you and every other shitskin will never be American. People will always ask you, "where are you ORIGINALLY from?" because you're not a real American.

>OH SHIT, ONE OF THEM UPPITY SUBHUMANS NOT VOTING FOR MY PARTY, DIVIDE, DIVIDE, DIVIDE!

lol dis nigga thinks it's about political parties

lol, dis nigga bout to say it's all about class warfare then bout to try and back out like you couldn't land a B-52 on his nose

Good. Criminals should be squirming and afraid of their inevitable punishment. There should never be a single second of their stolen lives that isn't spent cowering in fear, paranoid of every person around them.

Class? No, it's about race, faggot. If it's brown, flush it down.

>APOLOGIZE!

I'm sorry it took so long to get to this point... Now kindly GTFO!

1937 Germany didn't have a problem with criminals the way America did.

Jews became persona non grata while they were there.
Mexicans and other illegals were illegal and criminal since the sovereignty of the states existed. Its the illegals fault. Unlike displaced german jews. What a dumb bitch.

I carry around the ID of the country I'm a citizen of too, otherwise, my passport and valid visa. How fascist.

I just want her to admit Mexico is a shithole.

Then it's fair to argue that they seek refuge from their shithole.

>Kristallnacht
More like "Taconoche"

Back when Hitler sent ICE after mexicans to dump them at the border, I remember that too well

tehe

Yeah man, so do I.
#neverforget

Sorry your parents are criminals.

>It was better to sick dick than be killed
I'd rather die then living knowing I'm a cock sucker.

LOL,

MUH 3rd generation, what is that like 20 years for you?

Checking beautiful quads for Dixie.

My thoughts as well.

>criminals fear law enforcement
>news

NO BORDERS

There are ZERO parallels to the 1937 Germany and I hope someone schools this ignoramous.

Why are the legal ones angry at ICE for anything? Shouldn't they be angry at all the illegals who look like them and are making it harder for ICE to not mistake them for each other?