Sweden

>Sweden
Ahahhahhahaa

We should gather those refugees and send them somewhere fun... Like Syria.

Was there a reclassification from theft to fraud?

>W-w-we just started counting a bunch of stuff we didn't use to
>Every other western countrys crime has been plummeting from the 60-80s to now
Has to be looking how the theft+fraud stats go up in lockstep with time and other crimes

Why was there a sudden jump in crime in the 2010s?

>when you laugh to cover the pain you feel inside.

Maybe not, organised crime gangs are on the rise.

We just don't know, it's a true mystery.

one can only speculate

We're still researching.

Looking at theft graph its mostly influenced by Eastern Europians in Scandinavia. Because a lot of criminal went there and scandinavians were pretty easy going in concern of security like not locking their doors or bicycles. But now they are learning from their mistakes.

>recorded crime
>sentenced crime

>fraud replacing theft
i wonder who could be behind this

Will we ever find the answers?

Hello there Russian flag. Whats the situation in Russia concerning migrants?

i don't live in moscow so it's alright. Moscow is shitskin central though. Especially in higher education facilities, you see a plenty of them taking up free education slots when they don't even know how to speak russian properly.

Does anyone know what caused that initial spike around 1965?

Damn I was always thinking that Russia could get away from those shitskins. What about your ladies do they hang out with black trash or prefer locals? Privet iz Evropi Derzhites tam.

why was crime so high in 1990?

>more than 1 in 4.5 people were either victims or perpetrators of a crime last year in Sweden (assuming people can't be several times a year victims or niggers)

WHAT THE FUCK

yeah that pretty much settles that

when adjusting for population growth of sweden the numbers are still really bad

A more likely explanation is that people don't report theft anymore since there's a 0% probability that it will be solved by the police these days. It's completely pointless to report theft, burglary or even muggings.

Internet. Lots of online scams and predatory behavior vs elderly.

>high rape rate
>"people report rape too easily" t. librul

>low rape rate
>"actually rape happens alot but people dont like to report it" t. librul

thats awful. my sister in philly had her bike stolen from her backyard by nigs. now she keeps her bike inside. sorry your land has been tainted too.

Major economical crisis.

When I talk to my co-workers who are Swedish they tell me that the rise of sexual harassment is not because of immigrants but because of different standards for what constitutes "sexual harassment".

Is this true? Are most Muslims innocent? Is is just the fact that Sweden is a Feminist Autocracy and they are prosecuting even the smallest crime (such as whistling on the street) as rape? And that's why rape statistics are so high?

Please answer from Sweden. Thank you.

Serves them right. Look who they elected

I looked up and in my country wich is a third world shithole, its only 1/10, that's fucking crazy.

Immigrants are overrepresented in sex crimes, and the definition of these crimes (including rape) have been broadened.

Many of our stats appear worse than they are in reality due to different definitions. That's not to say immigrants aren't a problem. Both statements can be true at the same time.

Yes and No.

In sweden "sexual assault", booty slap/etc is now equated with "rape" there. however crime, rape included. has gone up even when accounting for population growth.

See this makes sense to me. I have been telling people that the rape epidemic in Sweden is not actually as bad as it seems. It's because Swedish law has widened the definition of "rape". This results in a surge of "rape" crimes which is very similar to our Athlete Rapes (Duke Lacrosse).

Am I wrong? I've actually never been to Sweden but half of my ancestors are from there. I feel like it's actually not that bad in Sweden. I would appreciate your response and perspective.

Some info from Denmark. Yes a huge amount of males inport Asian women to become their wifes because they are more obedient and womanly. And those scandinavian bitches... Yes they forgot what does it mean to be under the boot of strong male alpha thats the problem and to be honest they are not attractive also. I would rather bang chick from Baltics or Russia than to bang Troll from Norway

Right wing propaganda sites are pure cringe. You have to have LOW IQ to fall for that shit.

We have a bit of a mass hysteria going on. Women are legitimately afraid to go out alone when it's dark, I think 30% of women said this in the latest poll. I would say this fear is only legitimate in areas with immigrant facilities and in the "no go zones".

Media is increasingly reporting on victims of gang rape etc and women are responding to this with increased neurosis. At the same time people feel the need to virtue signal to protect the innocent immigrants.

It's very a very Swedish mentality of "not all X". People can't talk about a problem without constantly reminding themselves of this. It creates a weird atmosphere when a group is clearly overrepresented in crime stats and produce a lot of our problems, but the left is preventing us from clearly defining the problem due to their virtue signaling.

In general, I feel safer in Sweden than I would in the US. If I go to the "no go zones", I do feel uneasy. But it's not a ghetto in any real sense of the word.

Come on brother you have to admit there is a problem. Most of our women are very much obsessed/attracted to the strange foreign male from down South.

This isn't just "scandinavian bitch" behavior. This is female behavior and we are losing. We have to take control of our property and land. Our birthright.

Do you agree?

Bike thefts aren't a big deal. The more expensive your bike is, the less likely people are to steal it in Sweden, at least in the uni towns where you'll find the most bikes.

A bigger deal is getting assaulted and mugged in Malmö which is basically an everyday thing, it's not even in the news anymore. And pepper spray is illegal in Sweden, so good luck with that. Or when people in cars stop to ask you for directions, and when you talk to them they grab your arm and drive away, dragging you after the car. We had like 5 of those cases just a few months ago.

Women want strong men, but they have raised a generation of weak men. They cannot help but be attracted by the immigrants that show little respect for their feminism bullshit.
50 shades of grey is very telling.

The rejects in sweden all import their partners. Men import small submissive asians privately. Women import "refugees" that they don't marry, just pump and dump into society.

>pure propaganda goy, migrants totally dont rape people goy, thats unheard of goy

really Norwegian girls are ugly? I thought they had some of the best looking girls on average at the last Olympics

pic related typical Norwegian-American girl

>In general, I feel safer in Sweden than I would in the US.
I don't argue with this. In fact, I agree.

I myself live in Chicago but I do not expect to be robbed. I live in a beautiful global city and most of the crime is segregated away from me.

But that makes me wonder...is Sweden killing itself? This is a difficult question.

Well I agree 100 percent. Because look a white male has to graduate to get good job to supply hus family with income. And this takes time. Yeah maybe our bodies are not as strong as blacks but on mental capacity we are superior. So our bitches should be reminded what happens if you hang out with black sausage and what happens when you create your future with white aryan. Also im not afraid to pound migrants face to red pulp if he hurts my loved ones.

Hey man if I come to Sweden this summer will you buy me a beer???

Will take rapists over thieves?

Im am from Baltic states so I have wide choise of Baltic girls plus some Slavic girls. Nothing can match those in looks.

Right wing resurgence is strong. Young men feel like outcasts and nationalism is increasing to combat the globalists.

I'm not sure how big SD will turn out in this years election, but they have managed to force the other parties to adopt more harsh immigration politics.

Right wing ideas are becoming normalized again, it remains to be seen how far the pendulum will swing. The left are still in full control of MSM and academia. The long march has turned out well for them.

Sure thing buddy.

We are in agreement. You are preaching to the choir, I promise.

But..........what if we are wrong? What if Assyrian/Roman/Byzantine men said the same thing we did?

We are Germans but we have so much work to do before we can even pretend to be in control. This is our epoch and it is waiting for strong German men to take control.

>when I say "German" you should understand that I mean "European". We are special.

How is Nordfront doing these days ?

haha seriously man send me an email at [email protected]

I will probably reply and try to see you this summer. No shit!

I was talking with some men from Poland and Germany. Nationalism is on the rise. Everybody from this part of the world are kinda uniting its like being nationalist but it matters not your country now it matters for Europe as a whole. Other thing they accept each other as long as you are pure white. We have to wait until Angela is out of the game. Then the tide will turn. Brave Polish Hussars, German Landsknechts and all the real breed of them will rise and we will clean the dirt and filth once and for all. Europe will rise again.

I wouldn't know, they seem a bit too autistic for me. I think they have a tendency to get arrested for hate crimes. Saw them demonstrate in central Stockholm last summer, people got a bit triggered. But in reality, their calm demonstration gave a better impression than the extreme left counter demonstration.

They will be a fringe organization for the rest of time.

The only way we can win is through bloodshed.

I really dont mind such methods. We Europians were always fighting killing each other. So its in our blood. But now why not unite and kill common enemy?

I was just being polite. I'm sure you're nice enough, and I share your concerns, but you seem a bit too far down the race war rabbit hole for my taste. No offense. :)

Ours aren't. Only lost degenerate girls go for them. Enjoy your blackening

>tfw you have no friends but you have lots of money and want to see cool euro 4channers but can't because they think you are "weird"

Pick up some sports or another hobby, be careful with your powerlevel. You'll be fine. :)

Come on man.... I'm heading to Europe this summer. Give me some hints. I really want to create a list of legit dudes.

You're Swedish and on Sup Forums. Let's get a beer. I'll buy.

Just out of curriosity, does the Hebrew Bible uh mention anything about people having third eyes, or simply, about people who can see the word clearer than others?

I'm guessing that people simply grew more cautious after theft spiked. most thefts are crimes of opportunity.