What did George Soros actually do that makes him the bad guy?

What did George Soros actually do that makes him the bad guy?
Dont Russian and Chinese commies and Israelis hate Soros?
Maybe Soros is the most shilled against because he wants a free society.
Even jews hate Soros. Have you been shilling against /ourguy/ for the communists Sup Forums

BASED

He’s a profiteer. He’s caused several market crashes to make money. He’s human garbage.

Confirmed

This new shill tactic is fucking desperate. Try harder, asshole.

>free society

there is no possibility of morality without the possibility of exclusion

nah, he just thinks the evil alt-right organizes itself on FB and google+
old people are technologically inept, posting on Twitter is apex of their abilities

Shills aren't even hiding anymore

There is no evidence of Soros supporting communism is there? Didn't commies ban him and his companies from theor countries?

Soros isn't an evil man. Evil men usually don't think what they do are evil. Of course what he does is indeed evil shit but in his mind he thinks he is helping mankind and humanity progress to become a giant unified great civilization type 1 to harness and control the planet to ensure survival while he enjoys and hopes to be known as one of the architects of that transformation. Of course ww2 and later a well known philosophy colored his judgement and convinced him of this. Once he was rich enough he stopped being driven by wealth but rather legacy much like Trump and others.

In the end I'm convinced he is wrong. Because such a society would be oppressive and suffocating. Rather be dead than have no freedom.

SOROS IS BASED!

>alt-right
>communism
Nigger, you are retarded

Winning

>Hating Israel is more important than securing our borders and stopping the degradation of our culture
Is this the newest leftist shill tactic? Israel can fuck off but first we need to fix our own countries.

it's sad that just having a bunch of trash and a tagline works. People just read the line at the bottom.

ISRAEL IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR COUNTRY YOU FUCKING KIKE PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK YOU

>Helps people avoid being taxed to death by communist shithole and defunds feminazis for getting upitty
I see nothing wrong with this.

I give two shits about that controlled opposition CIA glow in the dark nigger. I realize you are trolling now, funny, I semi-smiled.

FUCK

ISRAEL

>What did George Soros actually do that makes him the bad guy?
Crashed the swedish economy in the 90s?
Is betting on crashing the swedish housing market in 2019-2020

He should be fucking jailed, but not in a swedish prison, a fucking real turkish fuck-me-in-the-ass prison

you mean besides shiiting out pr for open borders, paying agiators, promoting sjws and anti white hatred, voter fraud with !his! votingmachines, is in the process of importing islamists to crash Europe and us economy so he can basically steal billions again by shorting it etc the list is pretty long dude and I am only talking about recent shit.

Isreal literally funded an anti-Soros smear campaign I'm Hungary senpai

Yes, they have a disproportionate level of influence in our federal government and there's plenty of evidence that it's an illegitimate country but why should we vote for an anti white progressive Democrat who wants to open our borders and have state sponsored trannydom? I could care less if an SJW candidate hated Israel, I still would never vote for them.

THEY PLAY BOTH SIDES

ITS CALLED PROPAGANDA

ENOUGH TALKING POINTS

FUCK

ISRAEL

He has the power to ruin alot of countries which he has done in the past by fiat speculation and has created his wealth by fucking up for alot of ordinary people who lived in governments that had government regulated fiat

Shit. Looks like we'd better open Hungary's borders to help those poor Palestinians!

soros was used by the globalist to push acceptance of islam and refugee programs. idc about a "free society" . i dont want mass migration. its counter productive and irresponsible

for people that would support the globalist. i ask simply has americas gdp growth rate grown or shrunk while illegals poured into america? look at america pre 2000 and post. is france capable of even 2% gdp growth in a single quarter with paris filled to the gills with foreigners? yea they make big promises but people who cant afford plane tickets wont fix your fucking economy

>crashed Swedish economy
He made money on it for sure. But you are a retarded cuck if you pretend it wasn't Olof Palme and social democrats who destroyed our economy.

Maybe Hungarian mafia state shouldn't have shit his university down. Criminals run the Hungarian government.

>He made money on it for sure.

Kissinger started giving Soros huge State Dept. contracts to build all sorts of infrastructure in africa/asia; mainly mineral ports for rare earth minerals, Mg, Mn, C, etc. Shit for high-grade steel, electronics, etc.

It's well known that Soros invested in defense contractors in the late 70's ('78 and '79) in the US. Then in 1980, Reagan was elected and pumped a bunch of cash into the military (ships, jets, etc). Made Soros uber rich and look like a genius.

When in reality, he had already been helping the government prime the pump by building the infrastructure for the raw materials that would be needed for the build-up.

they hate him because he 100% sincerely believes in liberalism and globalism and thinks American dominance is the best way to achieve these things. when it comes to Israel i guess you can say at least he's not a hypocrite when it comes to wanting to see them ruined by globalism too.

>What did George Soros actually do that makes him the bad guy?
>Dont Russian and Chinese commies and Israelis hate Soros?
you just illustrated how evil this fucker is.

My theory on the subject, is that David Rockefeller and Rothschild wanted to see the wheels set into motion for the trap that has been set to create a one world government.
At the time of Rockefeller's death, is when the media lost it's mind and niggers started filling up barges to invade europe. The whole world was plunged into chaos before their passing. It has been hell ever since. In a paper written by Steven Steinlight, he admits that the plan for Jews to take control of western civilization is to change the demographic, at a slow pace so those who replace the white majority can be trained to recognize the holocaust and how the Jewish people have been oppressed in the past. You see, if the demographic changes too quickly, it could force white people to become aware that their race is endangered and grow resentment towards the jews. This paper was written in 2001 and the elitist Jews of Israel were very much aware of it's existence. So too was George Soros. George Soros is destroying white culture and forcing the influx of niggers from shithole countries. He either feels as though it is too late for white people to fight back and is trying to convert the West before he dies, OR!!! Or he is trying to wake Americans up to the absolute corruption that is Israel. Since Israel hates him, he can't be all bad.

Is there a source on that paper?

>2018
>people on pol unironically shilling for soros
wtf happened to this place