Lesbian Space Monkeys

HAHAHAHAHA, oh man, we finally get female super saiyans and they are lesbians, Sup Forums must be so conflicted, but i can hear /u/'s collected heavy breathing from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13108517
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whatever.png

I'd a lesbian space monkey.

They are so cute i cant help myself

bump

You better not be lying to me Sup Forums

Of course, they are. They don't have tails.

Use the catalog retard.

It's like they hired all their artists off of Deviantart or something.

>>tumblr

Maybe this can open the door for a long running yuri series, like a lesbian version of precure.

Go watch the episode, it was great.

>lesbians
Look like a typical akogare infautation. This is a kids show after all.

Except Kale and Caulifla value each other as sisters and have a protegee/mentor relationship.

This is evident throughout the episode, but great job Sup Forums for jumping the gun.

Prepare to be disappointed cause this is sister love, with Cabba as an excuse to go LSSJ.

They are not lesbians. Caulifla calls her 妹分.

Just watched the episode.

They are calling each other "sis" every 10 seconds. How the fuck do people interpret romance from such?

Kale was jealous of Cabba getting along with Caulifla. And it's not only on Sup Forums

Sisters don't blush to their sisters. And they aren't even sisters.

NBR sisters is the closest non-sexual relationship.

Kale values her big sister and wants her attention.. She doesn't want to be a burden or have someone take her away which is why she goes LSSJ.

Why people are trying to force a romance is beyond me...

>One of them called the other "Onee-san.
>I declare that they from hence here forth can only be sisters.
>I dont know boss that a wierd look to give your sister
>SISTERS I SAY

It must confuse the fuck out of you that Sailor Moon has all these people shipping cousins.

It's akogare, admiration between young girls that resemble a romance but it's supposed to be a phase.

Kale blushed when she tried to go LSSJ with the tingling as well.

People are retarded. Kale may be a lesbian but Caulifla most likely isn't.

That's not very likely, but it may be a part of it if we get more evidence of your theory in the future. So far what we got is that Kale jealousness was presented as a response for her perceiving Kale and Kaba's closeness as romantic, hence it's very likely that the scene was written to be interpreted as romantic jealousness, which was the impression that Caulifla got from Kale's fit evidenced by her explaining to her that she wasn't interested in Kaba in that way.

They were destined to be lesbians, akari deemed it so

>clear sister relationship

"OH MY GAWD GAAAYY"

Well done boys.

She literally calmed down when Cauli told her she didn't and wouldn't fall for Cabba, which means Kale was thinking about romance the whole time, and it was the reason she was mad.

>They are not lesbians. Caulifla calls her 妹分.
It's the opposite actually, that's a very common trope within the yuri genre.

>Deep denial growing overflowing
Give it up it's pointless to resist

Cauli smile while princess carrying Kale is more than enough to prove she is too.

>Onee-san~
>Guys, why are you calling them lesbians?
Thread is a joke, but damn some anons are naive a fuck.

You guys do realize they aren't actually sisters right? Nee-san is also used to address older women you are close to but otherwise unrelated to.

Yuri =/= western lesbo shit

>post clearly says NBR
Should've used quotation marks on sisters.

The only consequence this episode may bring is Kale going LSSJ after Caulifla start getting wet over either Gohan or Goku, most probably Gohan because he looks like an older Cabba.

good god this animation

This is a show for kids, a shounen at that, I say this as a yurifag, not a fucking chance

Yeah, people trying to apply western logic to take credibility away from yuri relationships doesn't always work.

As someone that has no leanings for any side, watch today's ep, they're fucking lesbians. Even if they don't do anything beyond that, they are.

>For kids
Good thing it airs in Japan

Really, i would think a yurifag would know there are a shit ton of lesbians in shonen and shojo shit.

Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura would like to have a word with you

>they're fucking lesbians. Even if they don't do anything beyond that, they are.

This level of delusion.

Caulifla values Kale as a protegee and Kale is protective of Caulifla. They are like sisters and have a protegee/mentor relationship.

Why are people trying to push romance into something that isn't.

This is technically for teens, not kids, but Dragon Ball has an adult audience for the most part. Besides, it's common to have gay characters in anime aimed to teens, homosexuality is also present in shows for younger audiences too.

Both shoujo

Just because they won't kiss, it doesn't mean they're not dykes. At least Kale, that is, i'm still not 100% Caulifla is

>muh pasta

Fuck off already.

Still aimed at children.

Nice headcanon bro, even normalfags are commenting on the lesbians and probably a good bunch of them are less familiar with anime and more homophobic than you.

Give up already, Kale was mad because of the concept of romance between Cauli and Cabba. Cauli told her she got it wrong and Kale calmed down.

Kale wants Cauli's pussy.

They were really subtle about it in SCC, Sailor Moon might be the only valid example

>Caulifla values Kale as a protegee and Kale is protective of Caulifla. They are like sisters and have a protegee/mentor relationship

Oh i see because one said Nee-san and the other said protégé.

How bout Negima, or Nanoha

>tfw wouldn't mind seeing a dbz clone with sugoi animation like that

Hunter x Hunter has LGBT characters. Don't shitpost me.

>kale will fall for tumblrchan with her love beam

Nanoha is seinen so it can have married lesbians adopting a little girls and is not a big deal, but Negima is just shonen, and the lesbians there are lower key as a consequence.

But there were lesbians.

Same here, there are lesbians here, no matter what key you want to give.

>They call each other sisters so there is clearly no romantic feelings in their relationship

>Lesbian version of PreCure
That's just called PreCure, user

Exactly, first thing i thought.

Male homosexuality is a staple for Togashi but never lesbians

Dragon Ball's target demographic is definetly younger than Negima's

The first (two) series are super gay. Fresh is really gay and suite might be 2nd gayest only to Futari Wa.

I kinda hope they're gay, just cause I'd finally get to take off my yuri glasses. But I also feel like Cabba deserves some pussy after all the shit he's been through, and a BOGO on ssj pussy sounds worth it.

the bitch went Lssj because she got jealous. No surprise there. Seems Lssj goes to the retards of the group.

Yeah, there are also yuri anime with a very strong shonen demographic, like Kashimashi, Yuru Yuri, Strawberry Panic and many more.

>Dragon Ball's target demographic is definetly younger than Negima's
It's the opposite actually, it's much, much older. Dragon Ball is one of the shonen anime with the older demographics due to its long life as a franchise. This is the kind of anime where a parent is a fan of it because he grew up watching the series on tv, but their children are not.

Do you know anything about Japan or anime/manga in general? Lewd shit happens all the time in shit meant for kids. I mean fuck even TLR was counted as a shounen manga.

Cauli and Kale fusion when?

It's a /u/ meme.

This episode really fucking bothered me.

>Universe 6 is so fucking retarded.
>I'm evil so I dislike flowers.
>Here grandma have a button that calls GOD.

Fuck I'm tilted.

I hope mouse recruits Frieza and they kill all the Saiyans.

At most this will be like Dawn and Zoey in pokeyman. But that was just teasing. Lillie loves Chicken/Mallow though.

strawpoll.me/13108517

Poll

>Caulifla: Now it's YOUR turn, Kale
>Kale: No matter how much energy you gather from bad writing, it won't be enough to kill me!
>Caulifla: You'll never know until I try!

>Here grandma have a button that calls GOD.
Idiot is a fucking idiot

What do you expect?

Super sand lesbians confirmed.

Still love base Kale for being a shy qt. My heart ached when I saw them calling her names and she started trembling and crying

Yuri in dragonball just sounds stupid to me, it could be in literally anything else I wouldn't think it's absurd, I'm trying to warn you don't get your hopes up

>Yuri in dragonball just sounds stupid to me
Why? Sounds like you don't want to believe Kale is lesbian "just because its dragon ball".

Kale is most definitely a lesbian.

Why the fuck would Frieza hate a nice field of flowers?

It makes no sense.

I mean even if you don't like looking at flowers, I'm sure being burned alive or in intense heat or freezing is worse than just handing out in a field of fucking flowers....

Because he is the enemy of all things nice

But he's not. He's always wanted to rule the universe. His goal wasn't to kill all flowers.

And there is nothing to rule there you dolt. Just peace. And he hates it. To him he should be out there killing dozens of innocents and enslaving them.

You know Dragon Ball has had gay people before right?

But why not make him drown forever instead?

Like put him in a cocoon under water and then every time he suffocates you get angels that empty his lungs and then shove him back into the water.

I'm sure that's worse than "waaaa I can't rule waaaa"

Name 12

Because to Freeza there is nothing worse then idly watching peace

that won't be of much use considering she's a carpet muncher

>12
Fuck off

He was a joke villain, yeah

Then there aren't enough and we need more.

No we don't need more dirty homos

I wouldn't say he was a joke villain

So does going LSSJ crush your vocabulary?

Because, at the end of the day, this is a show made for Japanese kids, and it's funnier to see him getting pissed off by flowers and fairies and shit.

Didn't he get defeated by Arale or some shit and wanted to fuck a little boy

Need to teach Japanese kids that if they perform multiple genocides and blow up many planets and enslave people they won't end up just chilling in a cocoon in a field of flower in hell.

At least have demons with pitchforks poking him or something.

He wanted to fuck a little boy that looked like his long lost brother yes