White Children
White Temples

Other urls found in this thread:

cesletter.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Non-LDS living in SLC.

AMA

Going to hell

Do you want to move to Colorado to get away from mormons?

lot of mexicans actually. supporting refugees and suiciding itself in a typical Christian way.

although i've seriously considered moving to slc and converting. either that or russia and orthodoxy. orthodoxy is winning because they embrace the need for violence.

i do like mormons though. you catch a lot of flak you don't deservd

Fuck off, we're full.

No. I like Mormons. They're all very nice people.

I was also Non-LDS that lived in Utah before actually, although when I went abroad I converted and returned.

Appreciate ya
The increase in Mexicans is typically due to the increase in either
A. Mexicans in USA
B. Missionaries are doing great work abroad.
The Book of Mormon has ZERO problem with using violence to protect your families and values; the book of Alma are full of these examples. Alma 46

Their temples look satanic tbqh

just as bad as the kikes. importing foreigners so they can have numbers since white people are leaving the church in droves. in general a bunch of assholes.

also check out the cesletter.org/

SPIRES

I’m moving to Utah soon to convert. It’s going to become the ethnostate once the rest of the West collapses.

All Temples are different as they apply to their surroundings, besides their color. I personally adore the Temples.
Ah yes, I remember we're paying a bunch of immigrants to move to Utah, one of the states with the lowest immigration rates.
White Utahns don't have to worry about numbers, we're growing rapidly with large families, besides the typical edgy teenager that leaves for California.
Awesome! I loved my trip to Britain and the Wards were very nice. They'll love your accent here.

Here's a comparison.
Notice how most of the counties are in Republican, family oriented, and White counties?

Do the lifelong Mormons look down on you for being a convert, or are you treated as an equal?

Equal
People love to hear my input a convert, of course like all groups they'll be the snobby, but they're just looking for a reason to feel superior.
I've actually found it comforting how church members are willing to help me out when I'm confused, and do it in an understanding way.

Whoops
Input as a convert*
Like all groups they'll be the snobby types**

>I loved my trip to Britain
No offence lad but it’s an absolute shithole

I didn't want to say that, but the city I was at was garbage. Assumed the rest was pleasant. Good few months, it is relieving I am back, never know what you miss until you're away from it.
Churches that are actually full during Sundays are a good comfort.

I didn't want to say that, but the city I was at was garbage. Assumed the rest was pleasant. Good few months, it is relieving I am back, never know what you miss until you're away from it.
Churches that are actually full during Sundays are a good comfort.

Why not start meeting with the Missionaries over there?

Thanks Sup Forums

And staunch supporters of Israel :^)

This might sound a bit bumrushed, but is there any chance I could get your contact info since I’m planning on moving fairly soon? I still don’t know exactly where I’m moving in Utah (presumably Salt Lake City or near to it). It would be good to get some advice and information. You can always drop me an My email if you feel comfortable enough talking to a total stranger: [email protected]

Which location do you think is best to travel for a newcomer to the faith? I’m planning on camping out in a van whilst looking for employment. I’ve been reading up on some of the Mormon literature including Cleon Skousen’s books which are awesome

Not risking my info getting out, there's a reason why I'm on an user japanese image board.

But lemme give you the rundown, as a convert myself.
Contact Mormon.org for a free Book of Mormon/Bible, they'll ring you up and later send some missionaries to your door (or if you're uncomfortable with that, some public place like a restaurant of a library)

Next, read it/them. It's difficult to get into at first, but soon the more you go along the more it makes sense.
Pray, pray for guidance in life, pray for truth, and pray for faith.
The missionaries will have all the answers for you, they are young males from all over the world. My missionaries were from SLC and Tonga

You could get Baptized in a few months, or even less if you really feel committed.
Baptisms are so beautiful, my bishop cried at mine haha.

I can't say which location is better, but as long as it's not downtown SLC, that place is obviously a city which is lib.

>Why not start meeting with the Missionaries over there?
So I can get out of this place as soon as possible. As much as I love the taste of Indian cuisine, I can’t stand the endless sea of brown faces.

Much as I hate Jew slaves, you guys are probably the least annoying of them.

>Not risking my info getting out, there's a reason why I'm on an user japanese image board.
I cant say I blame you. I’m half expecting a barrage of dick pics and other assorted nasties when I open up my email. I hope it doesn’t come to that.

>Contact Mormon.org for a free Book of Mormon/Bible, they'll ring you up and later send some missionaries to your door (or if you're uncomfortable with that, some public place like a restaurant of a library)

Is there another way of joining the faith for someone who’s already familiar with the texts?

assuming you're not a total brainlet could you ever convert knowing the crazy stuff they believe and practice for that matter

I suppose it would be going to start going to your closest LDS Church (In England, it may be a trip. Mine was a bus stop and a tram away)
And begin speaking with the Bishop, so it's not impossible, but mostly the Missionaries are there to convert people. So if you (for some reason) don't want to talk to the Elders/Sisters, might be difficult.

There's a LDS church a couple of streets away from here that regularly hosts missionaries. Most of them seem to come from SLC. The girls are qt desu. The guys are usually total fags.

>Become LDS
>Keep in contact with Missionary
>???
>Marriage

>but mostly the Missionaries are there to convert people. So if you (for some reason) don't want to talk to the Elders/Sisters, might be difficult.

This is my gripe with churches in general. I don’t want to be converted by liberal soyboys with a skydaddy complexes. Religion teaches good conservative moral values but it should be taken with a grain of salt. I look up to Mormon clerics such as Cleon Skousen in this regard. They understood the faith based aspects have to be balanced with logic and rationality. This pretty much embodies the crisis of the West at the moment. Hopefully I can find a church that isn’t too liberal.

is it like north korea there?

I'd love to fug a wholesome young missionary who has almost literally never heard of sex. Could I Jew Taqiyya my way into the church for a while?

Not without ruining lives and being nigger-esqe

Isn't that one in San Diego?

What proportion of Mormons would you describe as being “red-pilled”?