Fuck this piece of shit country and everything about it

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html?emc=edit_tnt_20170212&nlid=56544016&tntemail0=y&_r=0
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/israel-new-settlement-benjamin-netanyahu-jared-kushner-amichai-amona
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#122306fd3af6
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-security-clearance-white-house-access-ivanka-donald-trump-723993
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixo8zKCdpKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS

Basically.

agree 100%

>my name is Ahmed
>I come to America thanks to Obama
>I say I'm American but I lie
>I am Palestinian and I will keel you all
Deport Muslims or die by the sword.

why you hate these Jews?
Most of vile and manipulative jews are ones who are atheist.
Jews who are believers are quite good people.

That pic is something i only thought i'd see in my dreams.

>it's another drunk Croat post.

while you are fucking focusing calling everyone J00s, Muslim are invading whole western world and overtaking it.

Yeah, nah I think you dumb Aussie, Jews wouldn't be letting whole world Islamised if they were controlling everything you dumbfuck

>Muslim are invading whole western world and overtaking it.
BECAUSE OF THE JEWS

Fuck off faggot kike.

Muslims want to destroy jews
Yea makes sense you dumbo?

NO. ISRAEL WANTS TO DESTROY THE WORLD

So it wants to destroy itself? Doesn't even make god damn sense.

Jews are doing it to create hatred between the two races that's what jews always did two fight the third always wins that's how the jews have been ruling over the dumb goys eversince.

chill out dude why are you so hostile

Because Israel is the scum of the Earth, Chaim.

i want to destroy israel :D:D some bot on the internet told me too!!!

I'm not a bot, Dovid.

>it's the drunk Croatian again.

Death to israel

thats exactly what a bot would say, prove that you are human what is 36+4?

40? Fucking kill yourself you hook nosed kike.

He's just trying to trick you into doing his homework

kek

divide and conquer :DD ill shut down pol!!!, antagonize and insult all polacks :DD

In the usa, I feel like I'm locked in a cell with niggers pestering me 24/7.

Is that you Terry?

pls no bully

>Fuck this piece of shit country and everything about it.

Hey!
That's our parasite containment area you are talking about!
We just need to send them all there to fulfill the prophecies.

>implying Trump isn't the most Jewish president the US has had
lol

He's not. He's the most anti Israel.

You don't think he got out because he gave information? You're fucked.

>>Father, Charles Kushner, is a criminal, Democratic donor
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html

>>Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is so close with Jared Kushner’s family that he once slept in Kushner’s childhood bedroom
nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html?emc=edit_tnt_20170212&nlid=56544016&tntemail0=y&_r=0

>Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5

>Israel begins work on first settlement in 25 years as Jared Kushner flies in
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/israel-new-settlement-benjamin-netanyahu-jared-kushner-amichai-amona

>Jared Kushner Failed to Disclose He Led a Foundation Funding Illegal Israeli Settlements Before U.N. Vote
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

>How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#122306fd3af6

>Jared Kushner Can’t Pass His Security Clearance Investigation, Officials Say
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-security-clearance-white-house-access-ivanka-donald-trump-723993

pathetic.. you goys are funny

sad

Fuck Israel.

We have to fight their wars.

Trump supports giving 1.8 million illegals citizenship. Are you looking forward to it? Or are you in denial about that too?

Drumpf is a fucking kike lover

Golly gee user, those are some very reputable news networks.

>Everything that doesn't support my own narrative is fake news
ok

Maybe they shouldn't have been reporting fake news and people wouldn't be calling them fake news? I'd sooner trust a literal tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist at this point than the MSM.

Reap what you sow, shill.

It doesn't matter if you think those sources are reliable or not. You're delusional if think trump isn't pro Israel.

Not an argument

We know, and we're in the middle of getting rid of the scourge in the U.S.

Calling it fake without proof isn't an argument either.

This picture is retarded

I'm in the screenshot.

Visit the thread in the archives. Very kekkable.

It's also not organic Sup Forums. That thread is made by shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
Guys, look at this and try to see past the (((VICE))) tag.
Are those Rabbis /ourguys/ ?

Small world isn't it?

I got half the effigies hidden in high-traffic areas, and one got set on fire in a bonfire today.

>wants to eliminate an irrelevant shithole while the real enemies are already estabilished and have deep roots in his own country.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

>the partitioning of turk roach land

WTF I love kikes now.

But I don't care if Trump is pro-Israel and not like the democrats aren't pro-israel. It's apparent that you don't either, you just want to sow dissent among Trump voters to benefit the opposition that's doing even worse than what you're accusing Trump of.

Sorry, Trump can go suck Israeli dick on live TV and I'd still prefer him to the party that openly states that demographics are its future and lobbies for illegals who in turn vote for them only to bring in more illegals until the population replacement is complete.

What now?

I don't care about anything you just said, Slovenian.

You respond awfully quick for someone asked to visit a thread that's packed full of posts.

I read your picture. Look at the way you're talking, you talk like a fag and your shits all fucked up.

>fuck this piece of shit country and everything about it.

This guy has a valid point. I helped in that thread though, it was fun.

Eh, I am who I am.

It certainly was fun.

Yet you seem compelled to reply

I don't care about anything you just said, Slovenian.

ITT:goyim can't get over the fact that Jews are more intelligent and socially expansive than them

hi sand nigger,when you planing to come europe as rapefugee

I’m having a hard time believing you’re that angry

No fuck the jews outside of it. We need jews to kill muslims, we need to make them go back to israel so they must expand and crush the fake country known as palestine.
All jews to Israel now.

When i feel it. Why does it bother you, commie? Borders are retarded right?

The thread is full of goyim.

muslims are invading because the JEWS are allowing it. muslims would not be problem if they fucking stayed in their fucking countries. the jews pay these people to come to europe

No, stupid goy. You ignorant subhumans just can’t stop killing each other because of your primitive, violent nature. You’re like animals. You divide and conquer one another and blame us to avoid accepting responsibility for your own inferior nature.

Because he can’t help himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixo8zKCdpKI

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes.

When building and maintaining a civilization, not everyone can be Joseph ruling Egypt. You need a stratification of your populace, and they need to hold certain beliefs to make it all work.

This is why Israel will never, ever be a healthy, functioning, independent state.

No. The Jew lands another one as the goy projects his deficiency again.

Yes fuck the us!!!

>Muslim are invading whole western world and overtaking it.
And who's fault is it?

bump