The Greatest American Hero..is now a Fat american woman

The Greatest American Hero..is now a Fat american woman.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL USA USA USA POOSA POOSA POOSA POOSA
ew.com/tv/2018/01/25/abc-greatest-american-hero/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4JCehDOy54
youtube.com/watch?v=hnB8SHPuOsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll never learn: feminism doesn't sell.

It's about warfare against white males by the enemy within, the Talmudian parasite, the Jew.

women suck at comedy why even try
they suck at everything, almost is if (generally speaking) they were inherently inferior at doing mans work. almost like women are better at some things in general and men are better generally at other things.

exceptions dont disprove the rule, i said GENERALLY. women hate generalizations because they have faulty chick logic brain wiring and cant compute it

wut? It sells non-stop. Every movie and show today is gynocentric feminist propaganda. The majority of young people, both numales and nuwomen, are self proclaimed radical feminists.

She won't be walkin on air anytime soon

>american
>le 56% meme

Seems about right.

They even made sure she isn't white.

>ABC has given a pilot order to a female-led reboot of The Greatest American Hero from Fresh Off the Boat EP Nahnatchka Khan.

>Inspired by the 1980s TV show of the same name, The Greatest American Hero centers around Meera, a 30-year-old woman who loves tequila and karaoke and has spent her life searching and failing to find meaning, much to the chagrin of her traditional Indian-American family. An inexplicable event occurs that will change the course of Meera’s life forever: She is entrusted with a super suit to protect the planet. Meera may have finally found purpose, but the world has never been in more unreliable hands.

>The original series, which starred William Katt as a school teacher imbued with superhuman abilities after a group of aliens bestowed him with a red and black super suit, ran from 1981-1983 on ABC.

>Rachna Fruchbom (Fresh Off the Boat, Parks and Recreation) will write and executive produce with Khan, Fierce Baby, Mandy Summers, and Tawnia McKiernan.

>Fierce Baby

>Dat “I have severe mental issues and I’m gonna unload” face

Jesus.
If she’s playing the lead in it, they can kiss male viewershio goodbye.

>they can kiss male viewershio goodbye.

Are you considering numales as males? Because numales love shit like this, and they are the majority of young people.

they'll say they watch it for the sake of virtue signalling. they'll swear up and down that they love the show. but they won't actually watch it

>It sells non-stop
It really doesnt man, look at the newest star wars, marvel comics as opposed to marvel movies, netflix feminist shows vs non-feminist ones, amy schumer vs other comedians and so on.
Every show that starts good and then becomes sjw dies real fast, e.g.: hannibal, american horror story, dr. Who, star trek. All this shows are getting less and less profit or get cancelled as they get more sjw

I also forgot to mention games like me andromeda

And ever since they started that their numbers and critical appeal have been tanking...hmm

Which literally KILLED A STUDIO AND FRANCHISE!

Exactly. Sjws are literally economic cancer. The worst thing your product can get is that shit.

Basically instead of taking say comics and developing a line that specifically targets feminists, they've decided to change their main line to target feminists assuming their regular audience would follow along. They’ve done this with the new Star Wars films too.

To make up some numbers:
1000 people buy your product
You change it to target feminists
50 feminists now start buying your product, but 600 of your old readers stop buying and eventually those 50 feminists do too because they were never really interested in the medium to begin with.

They don't get that your current audience is not your audience when you change your product to target another market. Men are not interested in 4 women chasing ghosts. They were interested in the Ghostbusters and that new one wasn’t it.

that nose

She looks Jewish

>woman

youtube.com/watch?v=B4JCehDOy54

thanks. had a shit week and you just made it not suck. lol not the remake but the song.

Fast ugly Jew waman

literal dog shit.

fpbp

Now if we could just get them to make a Airwolf remake.
youtube.com/watch?v=hnB8SHPuOsI
I'd even put up with a little shit progressivism as long as the characters/actors weren't soyboys.

looks like a typical american to me, whats the problem here?

People still watch network TV?

Are they trying to say that super powers make someone a hero?
Ableist scumbags.

Not mentioning Prof X. Who's the bigot now?

They *could* be interested in 4 women chasing ghosts, what they are not interested is in SJW shit. SJWs think people just love to complain about the tiny trans they shoehorned into a work, but fail to realize that this is akin to the canary dying in the coal mine: the first clue of deadly toxicity.