Do you guys realize what's about to happen?

All at once the truth is gonna come out in a flood and

The MSM will be BTFO
Traitors get BTFO
Conspiracy will be a common word
The entire perception of the reality, for billions of people, will be shattered.

How did we end up in this timeline lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

every day i hope to wake up to reported mass hangings.

If everything you thought you knew, ended up being not true, wouldn't that be considered a Revelation?

You're not gonna wake up for that before knowing the date. It's gonna be televised most likely and we have to go through the trials first.

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth.

Has day of the rope finally come???

Yes. So why don't start the festivities by hanging yourself?

There is actually a chance that the truth will come to light...a real fucking chance...because we organized and finally got our shit together and we are forcing our will into real world action.

Nothing is going to happen ever.

thanks, actually learned something.

I am loving watching this all go down from my safe space here in frozen leaf world. I am rooting for Trump and the American people. I want to see an end to the corruption, when it happens in the USA it will begin to happen here.

Everyday I hope I don't wake up. But to each his own I suppose

sh-shut it down

soon

This is too much to take in guys. Lets listen to some fashwave, get some sleep, and talk about it later

We did what we always do user, act like faggots

WW2 isn’t over yet

Actually I've been killing since the election.
Noone has stopped me.

What's happening?

You know why it's happening.

Real life actions have real life consequences. Karma works.

Delete this

no u

kys

I've been let down by to many "happenings" that Sup Forums told me would change everything and lead to mass arrests, but instead led to literally nothing.

I won't believe it until it actually happens.

I love you too user

>apocalypse
>ἀποkάλυψις
>"From ἀποkαλύπτω (apokalúptō, “to disclose, reveal”) + -σις (-sis)"
>don't be such a nigger
>nigger

Not sure the answers you're looking for will be easily accepted by everyone.
It might be one of those things where it will just be easier to let the one guy take the fall instead of blowing out the whole world.
Like bailing out the banks, kill a lot of people and tank the global economy or just give them a few trillion and call it a day...

>It might be one of those things where it will just be easier to let the one guy take the fall instead of blowing out the whole world.

Yeah, that's not what it actually means.

looking forward to it, hope it happens.

May even be a limited hangout to show the (((system))) works

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

Noice.

fake and gay

cant wait for the public executions !

Sure thing Edgy McLarpass.

Justice for all

I would really, really like to think so, but I've learned not to get my hopes up.I'll start to believe it as soon as a grand jury hands down a bill of indictment.

I've been thinking about the cryptic chess post by Assange and it looks like it's coming to fruition.

Nothing is going to happen, its all too corrupt that they can minimize any damage and theyre all in the lap of eachother one way or the other. There has never been a happening and itll never happen, if anything at all itll be in baby steps.
The calm before the storm threads was the stupidest shit ive ever seen.

obama first

When I see you, I'll fucking kill you faggot.

You're retarded. He's giving them what they want. He is corrupt and he works on behalf of the corrupt. He's surrounded himself with bankers and is rubbers tamping their wishes.
Thre's blatant pay for play in his cabinet, you're a blind fool, you operate on nothing but emotion and identity politics.

There will be no paradigm shift from Trump, just an accelerated looting of the American commons and every other western nation stupid enough to let the neocons serve the donor class.

Go ahead and have your little tantrum now, but reflect back upon this after he's left office, and consider how easily led you are, and figure out how you got that way and fix yourself.

screencapped for the future