Korbo withdrawing money from an ATM

Korbo withdrawing money from an ATM.

>my maybe waifu
>in 3DPD
STOP

Waiting for Theresa May to legalise fox hunting.

muh economics

>my maybe waifu
Off yourself.

I don't have a waifu because I've never felt my heart go doki doki like I think should happen when you find your waifu. Horo comes the closest for me but because she got such a happy ending with Lawrence I can't throw myself fully into it. It's like a high school crush you never got over but now she's married and has many children and is 100% happy with her life.

>Korbo
>master in economics
>letting money sit idly in the bank
Clearly an imposter. The real Korbo would be investing.

user, that was hundreds of years ago now. Lawrence is long dead, and Horo has finished grieving over the loss of that love. You're just the man to step in and take her under your wing to teach her all sorts of new things and to take her on all sorts of new adventures.

>China

I'd love to see a Horo v Trump doujin non- of them negotiating a business deal.

It still feels wrong, probably because there's no canon work showing that passage of time.

>horo

Whoops my bad.
ホロ

It's コルボ

When I first encountered her her name was ホロ. I'm taking this seriously.

You were drunk user

Majority stakeholder at Apples?

This is always a fun discussion, because even internally it's inconsistent. Yen Press gives it as "Holo", and the anime has her sign her name that way, so that's pretty clearly the official romanization… but here's an original keyframe correction sheet where an AD wrote it as "Horo".

It's just a romaji

The most autistic position on the matter is that the story is in Japanese, translations can't possibly capture it all, so all romanization of the text is wrong by definition and her name is ホロ.

it's both Horo and Holo, nips can't speak the difference between R and L.

It is always good to have some liquidity.