Blame!

What was her problem?

Is this Killy on fire after Cibo turned the entire structure into molten metal?

This is NSE, the sequel of Blame!

Yeah. Did this not make that clear?

No, I thought Cibo was doing that.

Silly normie wanted to take on the giant Safeguard without any tricks or tech, just to prove a point I suppose. If I were an optimistic sort, I'd say she did it because she knew he was the best chance of beating the thing and she was willing to sacrifice herself to give him the opening to make the kill, but I'd rather stay a realist and believe she did it because she's a bitch and wanted to prove she didn't need no man.

He's kept alive because of his burning hate of silly cones.

Just read this until the Jupiter sized- room, there's two things I don't understand.
Who's in the USB key ?
Did the 1st Cibo ( the one that possessed Sanakan's body ) just die ?

>I'd rather stay a realist
you're not acting like a realist.

>Who's in the USB key ?
Neo

>Did the 1st Cibo ( the one that possessed Sanakan's body ) just die ?
No. Don't stop. Just fucking read the manga you double nigger.

She was a woman.

She was being a strong electro-fisher womyn that needs no man.

Pcell was a Safeguard. Debate me.

She was Silicon life
How can you even make an argument

She was using the structure conversion tower. Granted this is a meme-level with provisional connections and weird loopholes, but she still might be. I don't see why someone like Killy or Domo couldn't become Silicon Life if they chose.

Pcell is cute!

Well that settles that

>not colored
Forever mad.

?
It was never coloured. A few pages before it were coloured, though. Or do you mean that you wish that it had been coloured?

The USB is Mori, they will explain later.

Yes, the Sanakan personality took over Cibo and that personality was killed. But you could say Cibo already died two times before that. The first time, when her original body was obliterated and then, when her second body was cut in half before downloading her personality into Sanakan's body.

Oh, sorry I got because an user said threads ago that some colored pages were printed as black and white in the master edition, and I thought that was one of those.

Yes, after the destroyer (or whatever its called) is summoned it just starts vaporizing everything including Killy. Killy manages to take down Cibo with a final shot but ends up encased in molten stone iirc. It takes years for his body to recover which is why it takes so long for him to catch up to Cibo.

Did he smashed that silicon pussy?

Post cute.

14 years, to be exact.

does silicone life have silicone onaholes?

There's need to be more Blame! Gakuen.

Not unless they build them for one. Don't they reproduce through cloning?

What if they penetrate their silicon vaginas with silicon penises as a joke?

I'm pretty sure meatsex is something they'd consider themselves to have transcended.

Aren't Silicon Lifeforms basically bootleg Safeguards anyways? Or at least they were originally based on stolen safeguard material and have kinda branched off in their own way

They were a cult of crazy cyborgs the Safeguard were meant to protect the Netsphere from. Any functional resemblance to Safeguard their many, many forms might have is only by virtue of them both utilizing metals and pointy bits.

cancer

Pcell was Susono 3000 years ago.

I want to be with Cibo in the same body

Pcell uses the same signature sword (maybe not exactly the same looking but works the same) as Susono who clearly cared a lot to get her sword back even after her death and rebirth as a safeguard unit.

She was probably fired from Safeguard and became a loner same as Sanakan for failing her mission. And then she could find herself a bunch of new buddies among the silicon niggas.

>this asshat again
Fuck off, seriously.

Why did he hesitate to shoot her? Is it because they've been fighting for such a long time that he's afraid of what would happen if the fighting finally ended?

That's not proof, that's a wild speculation.

Maybe he was mesmerized, because Pcell is cute.

>no arguments whatsoever

Leave any time.

There's nothing wrong with speculations.

You're the same shitbag that thinks Toha Heavy Industries teleported itself onto Sidonia, aren't you? Don't you have a 9/11 conspiracy meeting to chair?

Drink bleach, faggot.

>You're the same shitbag that thinks Toha Heavy Industries teleported itself onto Sidonia, aren't you? Don't you have a 9/11 conspiracy meeting to chair?

Never said that.

You look like a shallow minded retard who can't contribute anything except your butthurt in a desperate attempt to fit in.
I bet you are the same one who posts "cancer" here as well.

Will this be a complete disappointment like Sidonia was?

>complete disappointment like Sidonia was

The setting was good but the art, story and characters fell flat in the end.

I wasn't disappointed by Sidonia because I already suffered through Bio Mega.