Anyone who comes after Putin will be new Mussolini/Vozhd

System which Vlad has managed to build has gotten ever more authoritative over the years, just dancing on the fence between standard right wing autocracy and full fascism. Granted, Russia still lacks things like reinstated death penalty, thoroughly militarized youth, cult of fitness and masculinity, total ban on ngo's, ban on private unions and strikes, proper one party system..

And what history shows is that every time after a capable leader goes away his heirs always frantically try to emulate his methods when confronted with their own political problems. Main mantra of his heir will be "WWVD - What would Vlad do? This would lead to further crackdowns, bigger police state and finally dropping of all of the pretences of being a democracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obzTChTfwFU&t=186s
sobchakprotivvseh.ru/
ourfiniteworld.com/
unz.com/akarlin/russian-nationalism-101/
youtube.com/watch?v=tyop0d30UqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtube.com/watch?v=xpByj58anmc&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Democracy is a shit system of government anyway.

As long as commies and kikes are getting purged, I'm alright with dictatorship.

Don't forget the muzzies

Large countries and populations need authority, not democracy.
Thats why you have so much degenracy in states amd Trump in office when you could choose only Hillary or Trump, 2 retards.
Instead of someone who actualy knows his shit US is sinking even further.

I'm warming up to Savinkov taking Wrangel's place after they got rid of the horrible spatztika flag for the OP flag

>mussolini
More like Stalin.

But whatever Putin established a totalitarian system whoever inherits it will have the absolute power over everything.

How it turns out depends only on what that would be

What about return of the Romanovs and return of the monarchy?

>as long
How do you know, it's not like you can vote.

Maybe you're the one who's getting purged in favor of muzzies and commie kikes

They're all dead.

Highly unlikely.
youtube.com/watch?v=obzTChTfwFU&t=186s

Absolute bullshit crazier than deluded old hags who wish USSR came back.

the only "Romanovs" left alive are some faggy old nobodies who dont even speak russian and had ever done any politics in their lives. Not to mention they are the cousins of the cousins of the cousins of some Tsar's distant relative.

There are bound to be some behind the scenes internal power struggles, short but intensive. Like Khruschev, Beria, Molotov and Zhukov after Stalin died.

As long as no one of the oligarchs gets the bright idea of trying to get political again.

The second most powerful force on the streets, in parliament and in people's sentiment are the communists. They are likely to come after Putin.

What will we do about it, Dima?

I will vote for the communist candidate and support them otherwise, of course.

But why would you do that?

Unless some of you guys plans to go full Narodnaya Volya on United Russia candidate you will never come to power again.

so if communists return to power there will be a new round of soviety, feels bad man

Well, if you want a historical analogy, then it would rather be that - Yeltsin times were Weimarer Republik and Putin is Hitler, but he is not really one.

Overall, post-Versailles syndrome was very popular term in Russia for last two decades and everyone in upper class circles are well aware of such sociological patterns as those which were seen in Weimarer republic and lead to rise of Hitler and it was taken into account in Putin PR strategies.

Russia we were finally making progress. Pls dont go communist again or we will have no choice but to fight you again.

What comes after Hitler though? Jews didnt allowed us to get that far before.

Hitlers brother ? or his 2nd in command
I don't think you go from peace time Hitler germany to --> standard euro democracy the span of a few years

Right, we need full-fascist mode, reclaim our land and reboot economy.

Well, there are examples of collapse of once powerful state, then soft authoritarianism, again in Russia political discussion was popular Singapore scenario, South Korea scenario, Japan, etc. Then there were time when Surkov, believer in controlled chaos theory and they were trying to create dummy multi-party system. And particularly term sovereign democracy was coined and it would refer to the fact that even those certain coutries came out from soft authoritarism into democracy they were still not independent in a true sense and Russia would like to be one, but indeed there aren't many transformations under the sovereign scenario.

It's hard to say what's in their mind in terms of internal politics in 10-20 years. One of things they believe is global peak prosperity, i.e. that alternative energy is hoax, etc and they want to improve military capacity and retain independecy, which is hard to guarantee, because in liberal democracy it's likely that those who would come to power would be pro-western (or pro-jewish if you wish).

Overall, I think it will remain to be soft authoritarianism for the next 10-20 years. They will try to push BRICS and all those multi-polar agenda, improve military capacity, etc.

Degeneracy wise. Yep. Economically, were doing than we have in a decade.

Putin Has been in power for almost 2 decades though. If you're saying that in the eyes of the people Putin is archetypically comparable to Adolf Hitler, this would be Hitler in 1951. What kind of leader, or social movement would emerge from the death of Hitler, if he hypothetically won WW2? Are there any historical anlogies you could make to that?

We need a stronk woman leader. Like Catherine II. So motherland will rise again.

This is all very interesting. Do you know where I could read more about this?

What I write is fairly old thoughts, this could be well written in 2008, there are books about Sovereign democracy written in those times. What we are seeing now that Putin is heading for another 7-year term, so the idea of dummy democratization or something like that is well abandoned.

Regarding their beliefs in peak prosperity - there are interviews of guys like Patrushev (head of fsb) where he shares these views, that we are on the eve of peak prosperity and should retain sovereignty and under democracy, it's not guaranteed.

Well, alternative viewpoint to all that Putin is just a crony, who utilize post-Versaille syndrome rhetorics just to stay at the power and ensure his friends are rich. Count-argument to this is that his friends are just his team, etc.

Regarding what to read on the topic, not sure what exists in English, you probably saw that bbc movie about controlled chaos - i like that one.

You are already doing your worst right now. And don't be fooled. People who make descisions in the USA won't give a damn about ideology. Does the US fight China much this days?
You mean, the guys who killed some dudes and didn't make a dent in the government whatsoever?
Because it is the most fitting form of government for Russia by far. Because various Left-wing politicians and organisations are the most talented and honest in Russia.

sobchakprotivvseh.ru/

But Bohdan, your country is ruled by Kikes and you let it happen.

About peak prosperity, there are plenty of stuff, for example - ourfiniteworld.com/

I personally strongly believe in this

Which parties in Russia are influenced by this based man?

>ex bydlo tv show presenter kike leftist russophobic whore
No thanks.

Noone, of course. We aren't insane.

looking forward to it

Bazed Buding. Losers suck cock and blame Vlad for everything.

puppet not puppeteer

He's been cited numerous times as "Putin's ideologue" by both Russian and non-Russian sources.
To some degree I see Putin as an Eurasianist, it's not really that far fetched

I don't think that she's somehow connected to the superior Jews owners of the world. She just wants to look progressive and gay.

what they do in Putin administrations PR they address sectors of thoughts to ensure they fill that gap (i.e. controlled chaos), it's believed this is how Poklonskaya became tsarist, there is some guy Fedorov he would talk about central banks and neo-colonism, you need eurasianist - here come Dugin.
I don't think he influences Putin's administration or siloviks, but rather fills that media gap.

but yeah many of his thoughts expressed are shared by the ruling group

Well kike is a kike no matter how deep he connected with israel.
However she just wants attention since she was " glamour nouveau riche" attention whore for decades. And now claims that she is grow up and need another type of attention.
I dont know how anyone could take her serious.

the future of Russia is the war between russian favelas and russian riches of protected neighbourhoods

Russia has income inequality comparable to that of Brazil and USA. Russians are very demoralized people, ready to use violence and their desperation is growing with every year

This will be the case with every european country as soon as the next financial crisis strikes

it's not confirmed by sociology though, Russian people live better than they ever did in their entire history

>This will be the case with every european country as soon as the next financial crisis strikes
But with extra niggers.

I mean that superior Jews are smart and powerful she's nothing like that.

I like this comparison of him.

>Russian nationalists do not include the following:

>Eurasianists, such as Alexander Dugin, a Warhammer 40k cosplayer who wants to replace Russia with Greater Turkestan.
>Soviet nationalists, such as Alexander Prokhanov and Sergey Kurginyan, who want to resurrect the Soviet Union and its suppression of Russian identity.
>Liberal nationalists, such as Alexey Navalny, who want to make Russia into a ZOG colony.
>Ukrainian nationalists, which is what most liberal nationalists and Neo-Nazis functionally are.
>Putin personality cultists, such as Nikolay Starikov and the (now defunct) Nashi youth movement.
>Orthodox fundamentalist nutjobs such as Vsevolod Chaplin, who wants to legalize FGM and to replace Russia with Central Africa.

unz.com/akarlin/russian-nationalism-101/

>secure and strong
>triggered by a movie

What's it to be?

>Russian people live better than they ever did in their entire history
like Poles, Germans, British etc.

Besides, you know that you can go back to worse times? Look at contemporary Greece or 1929 crisis

There's no doubt that we will have a war between the riches and the new lumpenproletariat, high on drugs and alcohol

KPRF or AKM?

>I don't think he influences Putin's administration or siloviks, but rather fills that media gap.
I think this is an underestimation of his scope desu. He's far more than a media figure. He influences students with his 4th political theory, his new interpretation of history and geopolitics are being discussed in countries other than Russia as well. It's true that the formal group of Eurasianists appears to be tiny in number but his ideas are echoed far, I see it in the alt-right as well.

Yes, history is overdue for a Slavic Hitler.
We will win the Third World War against the Jews.
>t. Ukie exile living in UK.

>Yes, history is overdue for a Slavic Hitler.

No NazBol fags tho

That video of tank driving into the house of shitskin suspected of terrorist plot was priceless.
Isnt your average lifespan like 58 years old ? and huge epidemic of AIDS going around?

>Russian people live better than they ever did in their entire history
The Russian people in the USSR lived better than they did in their entire history up until that point.

> NKVD is prepairing another medieval brainlet to rule over you, Russkies and you should be thankful
> ep.8
This is starting to get annoying.

Movie director is extremely anti-Trump and the movie is supposed to be satier on Trumps administration. So yeah...

Movie is shit and we are fucked.

> muh superior jews
Kys.

There is literally no downside to banning this movie, and the benefits are considerable. Just look at how China makes hollywood suck its cock in conforming to its' ideological demands.

>The DEDTH of STLDLIN
what did they mean by this?

we should be together. But not with goal to make you Russians. You should help us to become more european.

> There is literally no downside to banning this movie
The best part is that this movie would be downloaded by everybody, after commie faggots tried to censor it.

> China makes hollywood *homosexual commie shit*
sмh

Poland should pay reparations for anti-Russian actions of Pilsudski, Tukhachevsky, Menjinsky, Suleiman-Pasha, pay COMECON debts and pay for attacking Czechoslovakia and starting WW2.

This is the exact list of things, that would make them more European.

So when does Fascist Russia liberate Eurabia from itself?

Don't be mad, ivan
I'm sure your next tsar will let u use window cleaner to get drunk

> Russians are obliged to do shit for someone
Why?

I didn't say they get self-governance back. Simply that their liberated from cuckism

> buy my window cleaner, it tastes so good
I'm fine with onion juice thanks.

>fascist
>liberate

>The best part is that this movie would be downloaded by everybody, after commie faggots tried to censor it.
By much fewer people, compared to those who'd watch it in a cinema, as a matter of fact. And, more importantly, the producers will receive zero cut of Russian market.

Russians may be west slavs too. Poles are our bros.

Their cuckism is not my problem.

Jesus Christ, are the quality of your leaders that fucking low that the left wing is your most capable and honest? Your more fucked than America.

Much more people in fact. Nobody visits cinema these days. And that movie is an internet sensation now, after they funded and allowed the libel on Nicolas II with a dog fucker playing him, but banned that one, because it is apparently a hate crime against rossiyanins(soviets).

Russians are the only western Slavs. After meme poo would complete the list, I would consider to review their appeal to be my bro.

jegorka please, you speak the language which was completly created at USSR, I really doubt that you can speak the local dialect

I was going for assasination of Alexander II

> I am a KGB shill and I do not approve this massage

Polacy to nasi bracia

So we all agree that he is the true vohzd right?

And yet he is flooding russia with non-whites. If that is what fascism looks like, then no thanks.

Anti-racist fascism is useless.

The US was built from the ground up as a libertarian nation free from the shortcomings of authoritarian European monarchies. I don't expect a foreigner to understand anything about this, especially a European whose lives are governed and ingrained by the state so much, you find it baffling and confusing to simply own firearms to protect your land. America will never exist as an authoritarian fascist state, only in the imagination of edgelords.

And whatever problems the US might have, with its celebrity politicians you call 'retards', it is still vastly more influential, powerful and has a higher standard of economic living than Russia. This is just reality. You can argue about niggers in ghettos and no health care, degeneracy, trannies all you want. At the end of the day more Russians want to come here than Americans want to go to Russia. That goes for most Western nations.

>There is literally no downside to banning this movie
There is, because this is seen as yet another unnecessary state overreaction, which will only create new tensions that the state will have to absorb

Hitler backed Albans against Serbs. Muslims against Christians. Events of 90's with humanitarian bombing of Serbs by NATO is the direct outcome of his policies. The followed flood of shitskins, we are currently witnessing in EU, is the direct outcome of his ideology.

You better sort your agenda out with all that
> muh fascism-racism

Ha, ha, I think I speak in the name of all Romanians when I say we would rather ally Turkey than Russia.
Anyway, Russia is a thing of the past and is only going to get weaker, and probably smaller in terms of territory as well.

You learn more about it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyop0d30UqQ

My brain always says go with Wrangel, but my heart says go with Savinkov.

>US is still vastly more influential, powerful and has a higher standard of economic living

No doubts about that, but not because you have true democracy and all power is at the hands of people or because you can own firearm.

It's because of your geopolitical victories of the past, access to untapped resources of new world, english being modern latin, dollar being reserve, funding, trade currency, etc

But at the root, you are still run by the Jews and your political institutions are just nicely done facade for that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Disregard OP's shit.
Next government will be liberal. The Second 90's with Yeltsin, Gaydar and Chubais clones (btw Chubais is still alive and feel good).
Just economics, mans - dictatorships in the Russian form isn't able produce something, even the food.

Oh its the albanian shill with russian flag again. I knew I recognized your autism when I say you.

Get help, autist. You are already notorious.

First and foremost the US is not a direct democracy, it is a republic. The founding fathers knew the implications of mob rule and wisely planned in advance to ensure true power would not be held simply by the populous cities.

Second, it is true we are the inheritors of the Anglo hegemony, but not for the reasons you stated. Our difference comes in the fact we are resistant to the authority of the Crown. As such we have no need to subjugate foreign populations and ensure they follow our methods. Japan and South Korea are proof of that.

Third, our country is resource rich and has geographical advantages but yours does as well, in fact even more so than ours.

Simply put we are a nation that works because people want the natural desire to carve out a future for themselves free from the authoritarian will of the government. Not all people, of course. Some want the government to decide everything for themselves as they feel it is more stable that way. But forcing the US to change its values and become some sort of fascist dictatorship will lead to the collapse of the country faster than forcing Russia to become a direct democracy.

>but yours does as wel
Russia has no one geographical advantage. May be 1000 years ago, the way from Scandinavia to the Middle East - but not last 200-100 years.
Russia is "logistic trap"

>we would rather ally Turkey than Russia
That's why nobody is taking your gypsyland seriously Radu

>slovenia
Not even sure if you'r north or south of hungary, so you'r not the one to talk.
And it doesn't change the fact that Russia is a decaying shithole.

New video

Federalist brainlets

youtube.com/watch?v=xpByj58anmc&t=0s