WHAT USE ARE YOU Sup Forums

KATY PERRY HAS DONE MORE THAN YOU TO SEND THEM BACK ......

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584
youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2180525
youtu.be/xjzaoMPESfA?t=41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you gonna do about this, aussie boi?

She has some nice milkers

CHKD

WHY IS YOUR PM TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH ONE OF OUR VETERAN GENERALS?

Did she thank Trump for deporting this fag?

>BEAKED
my sides

He/she got deported? lmao what a dumbass

our emu got your PM pregnant, what are you going to do about that, kiwi fruit

/ourgal/

Wait, what? Last time I checked she was a mind wiped illuminati tool of the nwo and the whore of Babylon in official Sup Forums discourse. You guys are fucking fickle.

What about all the butterfly and one eye stuff?

Awesome tits mind you.

they preach what they wont follow. The global elite are such nazis Sup Forums would get on with them.

AKSHULLY WE'RE THE JEWS NOW

How did she go from one of the hottest women on earth to looking like an SJW cat lady

SHE'S AN SJW CAT LADY NOW

>mind wiped illuminati tool
This is my fetish

Celebs are celebs because women don't like competition.
Women choose to like ugly women because it makes them feel good about themselves.

Why do you think Adele got so popular?

Women today are absolutely evil

We've literally gotten them bombed.

Wow I can't believe Katy Perry hates immigrants so much she actively gets them deported

This is now a Katy webm thread

HOW DARE SHE EXCLUDE A BEAUTIFUL SOUL FROM HIS PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS AND THE AMERICAN DREAM.

TYPICAL, ANOTHER RICH WHITE GIRL GETS TO DECIDE THE FATE OF A POOR INNOCENT IMMIGRANT BECAUSE SHE DOESNT LIKE HOW HE TALKS OR THE COLOUR OF HIS SKIN OR HIS CULTURE, SOMETHING SHE WOULD KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BTW, BEING WHITE.

is her next reinvention to be a cunty soccer mom?

sweet lord what a pair of milkers

Seeing this thread, I was forced to remember that time the globalist corporate lobby made a Katy Perry video where immigrants were kneading her body like dough, and then a month later she had a closely managed public meltdown where she shaved her head.

It's pretty clear she has gone under monarch mind control
>Wtf I love Katy Perry now
Isn't a genuine opinion

She had the haircut before the video,and she did it because she destroyed her hair with dye and straighteners

I wouldn't mess with that emu. They're hardened war veterans.

>Less than a week after the "Emu War" had begun the Defence Minister of the day, George Pearce, ordered a withdrawal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

She obviously shaved off her pubes & made them into a little wig for that bird.

She looks fucking horrible now

Still would

Bon appetit baby

>liberals practicing what they preach.
please. the illegal is lucky he didn't get shot for daring to break into her 90% white, gated, rich community. However you can safely bet any amount of money that she will be back on that soapbox the first chance she gets calling conservatives racist for wanting to stop the flood of illegals into the country.

crackers come with cheese boi

Amnesty Don will fix it.

Serious question, why are famous women all shaving their hair?
I don't understand fashion trends because of my autism, so I wouldn't know if it was just a simple case of them trying to 'set trends', but it seems like there is more to it. Almost like shaving your hair is some kind of 'statement'.
I have a lot of theories but I would like the opinion of others before I come to my conclusion.

>Pawel Jurski from Poland was arrested in Miami last month after trying to bum-rush the stage at Katy's concert

HMMMMMMMM

yes I find some Sup Forums memes amusing as well, but two of those women have normal colored hair (even if they have dyed it, it is hardly aposematic in hue).
But I get what you are saying with your half-arse image response, that it's all somehow connected with SJW. But why? specifically, is it some kind of shoutout to the lesbian community? or by making themselves more masculine are they combating gender stereotypes in their own way? That would be ironic for Perry seeing as how it was her raw sex appeal and straight male audience that made her famous to being with.

When her fanbase was 10yo girls, she encouraged them to be overtly sexual, those same girls are now late teens early 20s uni tumblrinas encouraged to be shaved head unapproachable feminists.it's all about breaking the girls at every stage

>bum-rush

wew, that's a relief, they thought it was someone else. I guess me and mr hammer are still ok to hide in the bushes

Once women realize how many men have mipf fetishes, baby making will be on the rise again and you bet your ass these famous roasties will start pooping out kids to compete for best in motherhood
Bradgelina finally split so they aren't the dream diverse hollywood power family anymore and people can now visibly see how crazy Angie is and how fucked up it is to value collecting 3d world kids over your own homemade ones for virtue points

Milf*

He is not her type.

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584

this is her type.

I can't believe she's managed to dodge any kind of leaks of her.

>official Sup Forums discourse

really, fuckhead? Short hair is masculine--and offensively so. It's a woman eschewing her femininity in the face of men. Boys are gross. Throw rocks at them, punch nazis, etc.

Someone fucking enhance this video so we can see her lady parts!!

>Eye of Horus
>Diamonds
>Harvey Weinstein

>But the social connections to celebrities are important here too. We have this strange link between Katy Perry and a Podesta-run gallery that that practices black magic. That seems like the perfect profile of someone offering themselves to the devil, and talking about “playing ping pong all night long” while wearing Lolita sunglasses and pizza earrings

>youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk

>voat.co/v/pizzagate/2180525

Forrest? Forrest Gump...is that you?

Actually having a babby isn't a prerequisite of being in the "milf" genre is it tho, despite the name? It's more an age/body type thing.

Nicely done.

>1

Third Eye Pineal Gland

I miss Hitler...

Katy is redpilled.

Meanwhile Taylor hangs with nigger men and SJW nigger women.

Why do they all cut off their hair like dykes?

bitch needs to wash her nasty feet

MKultra side effect

We should make a campaign saying she's anti-immigrant she's dumb enough to believe it

>>Eye of Horus
It gets really fucking tiring. This social programming is bullshit. Just fuck off, Satan.

THAT

Her soles are so dirty.

When did she start looking like a lesbian gender studies professor?

when she realized she was going to be childless forever

KYS

Let's see if we can get this dumb bitch to apologize, or possibly self-deportation remember she is the one who said quote is science and math related? It wouldn't be hard to trick someone like her

Russell had her and tossed her aside.

OURGIRL

Not quite.
Russell wanted kids but she wanted at least 10+ years of career.

It doesn't really matter if he technically dumped her in the end, because he had years of time to make her submit to a feminine role and failed.

>BEAKED.com

How long before Monach programming glitches out like w/ Brittany?

youtu.be/xjzaoMPESfA?t=41s

checked and beaked.

What a disgusting whore.

Not certain that's a glitch exactly

Seems like a trigger word

nani the fuck
emu war 2.0 now

gimme milkies

People voted for him to deport millions.