Post yfw she unpotatoes next chapter

Post yfw she unpotatoes next chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hn3TTruJsWo?t=21m58s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will happen in the chapter after the next one user.

This. We'll see the last of the exposition, maybe start the eclipse. Unless Miura takes a detour there, she will unpotato within the next ~3 chapters.

Of course, you never know what Miura will want to do...

>mfw the manga will almost certainly go on hiatus again when the anime ends in a few weeks
>mfw we're actually months/years away from depotatoizing

Nope, time for rickert and friends.

This dream sequence will be the new boat.

S T O P

What will be her role in the team? Will she becoem the leader?

So let's say Guts the Cuck manages to un-retard his waifu, then what happens? He should have heeded Skully's words, because it's not like she's going to want to start an idyllic life with him in the fucking countryside or anything. Not to mention the astral and physical realms have merged, rendering most of the world aside from Falconia even more inhospitable than it was before (but on the bright side there are loli mermaid tiddies)

Guts has been happy for far too long, so I can't foresee anything good coming from this.

Nah loli mage is going to go potato when she experiences what Casca went through.

Then Guts will have double the potatoes.

>She's been unpotatoed for a while on her own
>She just acts like that because it's the only way she can cope

More like what's her role going to be now that Casca isn't a potato.

Here's my face when we hit a hiatus after the dream

She will drive Guts back to revenge. Guts has let go of Griffith and he's not the same revenge-crazy bastard he used to be. Remember how Skull Knight hinted that what Guts wants may not be what Casca wants? He likely isn't talking about unpotatoing Casca being cruel and exposing her to her past trauma all over again but more that Casca is going to want revenge when Guts is well passed it.

Guts just wants to chill, Casca is going to want to storm back to the mainland forcing Guts to follow her and get dragged back into the messy bloody revenge quest.

The internet will either hate her for screwing everything up or love her for bringing back Berserks bloodsoaked anger.

I doubt it'll happen next chapter, but I'll cry bitch tears if everything goes well and Guts and Casca have their reunion.

You are retarded

Casca will want to join Griffith, not fight him. She probably won't even believe guts that he sacrificed everyone and raped her, she'll just attribute it to a crazed bird monster(she had just seen a crazed monkey monster, if you recall)

>magical trainee
>potential spiritual support to Casca, in the way that Shierke is spiritual support to Guts?

>yfw they go back to Rickert adventures in Falconia

We're so close though... we're so close.....

user the whole point is making Casca not retarded. She knew Femto was Griffith, she's not stupid.

Golly gee who could it be???

learning to be a cute witch from the cute witch and doing cute witch things

I like this actually, dragging Guts back into hell. Gonna be weird with all the goofy characters in their entourage though. Still though the Guts and Casca going nuclear against Griffith and his fuckboys for a final arc would be neat

She started saying "Griffith?" within the first few seconds of seeing Femto.

Liked summoning magical WMDs.

Why was Shiva so fucking weird?

Unstable demonic shit resulted in unstable demonic pajeetking

Artificial behelits. Not even once.

That's a big jew

for jew

>mfw I haven't started this and won't until/unless it finishes allowing me to read it uninterrupted unlike any of it's fans

>She's regressed mentally because of magic and not because of accute mental shock. This way, we don't have to deal with icky things like confronting rape and consoling a rape victim, dealing with it naturally.

meh

a portrait of a megalomaniac entity

Next episode looks good.

Lost of ego.

user, that's retarded as fuck and I love it

No. No no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no nono no no no no no no nono no no no no no no nono no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no. It can't really look like this, right? I stopped watching long ago because of how shit the animation was, but I had a faint hope in my heart that a big budget was being saved to give this iconic fight the justice it deserved. Maybe not "Movie 3: Eclipse-tier" animation, but at least :Movie 2-tier".

How did it come this far...

>farnese and schierke can feel what casca felt
>they'll feel femto's mind breaking demon cock
There will be more potatoes in this party than most Irish families can afford.

It's probably futile of me to ask, but is there anyway another studio could adapt this? I'm not asking for a complete reset, but just someone who isn't this?!

>They're both going to feel the part of the eclipse where Casca was aroused by it

he had taken a portion of those fellas in the maelstrom? or he became a door or something?

guts is also aroused by it btw

Why would Casca need magic support? The only reason Guts has it is because he wears berserker armor

she will cuck him lol

cuckposters get out

the seed has been sown

If Casca cucks Guts i'll be so butthurt. Is there any other fictional character who did as much as Guts to protect another human being? Honestly even IRL i don't think there is seeing how Guts abilities are beyond what we humans can achieve. He keeps going further and further for her.

Fuck this bitch, i wish Guts was my husbando, but seeing how he cares for her i sure hope he'll get what he deserves.

Madhouse backed by investors rich and crazy enough to fund a series of OVAs or movies.

>she's back
>first thing she does is cut her hair

Farnese pls

Will Casca remember her potato days once she's healed? Imagine how uncomfortable it would be to suddenly realize this unknown woman was bathing and spoonfeeding her all this time, or how she spend her timeracing crabs with a kid an an elf.

long hair >>> short hair

kek
but I don't think Farnese has any resentment against Casca

On the contrary, Casca will feel uncomfortable only if she doesn't remember how her and Farnese bonded. If she keeps her memory, she will probably consider her as a friend, admittedly it will be weird at first since the whole dynamic between them will change, but I think Casca will be grateful. She always had difficulty being dependant on others, but I suspect it was more true with men (except Griffith).

no resentment?
well she said "so that's how it is" when she saw them fuck in the dream sequence.
maybe she gave up hope?

farnese will crucify and set casca on fire if she doesn't remember all she'd done for her, and brushes her off

>maybe she gave up hope?
She said she already expected what Guts and Casca's relationship was.

It's just healthier for her to acknowledge that Guts is already interested in someone else.

what was the purpose of all those noses

Gotta find Casca some magical armaments too assuming that they're not all retiring on Elfhelm. .

>Guts w/shield
Does not compute

>mfw Guts has to waste his entire boat crew to get Casca back

What kind of magic weapons and armor will Casca get?

Part of me would like to think that Shierke carried that magic axe that Guts rejected in her backpack the entire time.

Can't wait to see bantz moments between Casca and Guts
I don't think so, this current anime is pretty much an advert for the manga (BDs don't sell, almost no merchandise), so it would be quite dumb to stop the manga now.
And we had pictures of the recent chapters published in the guidebook last year, so Miura probably have a few more chapters ready.

How it feels to already have been spoiled of all key points of the story, and knowing that you will never experience Berserk in its pure form because of that?

Part of me just waits for this to end in tragedy since Guts can't be allowed to be happy.

>Casca
>using an axe
she's a sword user, user

I feel like Azan should be getting his big stick enchanted with earth so he can make mini quakes or some shit.

Either way, she's probably a little rusty after years on the sidelines.

>sees a demon
>remembers eclipse
>"WEAPON"
>schierke throws the axe

I don't think she'll care

>sees demon
>remembers eclipse
>sees Guts tearing shit up
>"I want that"

So after the hiatus?

Just to be sure, is there a new Udolm@ster coming out anytime soon?

>sees demon
>remembers eclipse
>cowers in fear

>cowers in fear
>not strong enough to help
>people are dying
>sees behelit nearby
>acquires brilliant new idea to instantly gain enough power to fight back

>Casca comes back
>She joins Griffith

I'd probably drop the fucking manga I'd be such a salty bitch.

>Casca in Berserk armor
Aw yeah.

If they did pull that, I'd be 100% convinced that she'd do it just so she could get close enough to stab him in the back.

There's no way the team would make this look good at all.
It's okay, we still have the pretty-looking Musou version: youtu.be/Hn3TTruJsWo?t=21m58s

Fuck, even this is better-looking.
What the fuck is Guts even doing at the beginning? He's supposed to leap forward and hit Grunbeld, not twist and turn in the air twice in two feet before hitting him.
I've seen fucking GMODs look better than this.

>Casca knifes Griffith with one of Judeau's knives
pottery

>Casca rapes Femto with a strap on

Fix'd

Meh, it also didn't show the armor transforming, and they cut the part when Guts cuts his way out of that apostle.
It might look good, but they don't show the good stuff neither.

>next episode airs
>begins with Guts's wounds being tended to
>the battle's over
>parts of fight post-berserker are shown as a flashback slideshow

Holy fuck, the dream passage might be my favorite part in the manga so far. It's oozing with atmosphere. Reflecting on Guts and Casca's past from a completely different perspective is so cool. Not to mention that the art is amazing again, which makes me incredibly happy. I can't wait to see where Miura goes from here.

Do you think we'll see some of Casca's memories as a potato? Seeing how much she loves Farnese along with her feelings would be a major morale boost for Farny, which she probably needs at this point. I also want so see her memory from when Guts bit her, where everything went wrong again.

>watching the anime

Well said, good to see that miura still got it

The dream sequence is definitely the most I've been into Berserk for the last few years. I love the themes and imagery of it all.

I'd like to see more of what Casca remembers from her addled state and how she's interpreted the actions of the rest of the group, but I feel like the Eclipse will be the climactic end of the dreamscape, considering how it embodies where everything went wrong.

>Next two or three chapters is the Eclipse
>Doll Casca is repaired and morphs into a dream version of the real Casca
>dream-Casca confronts dream-Griffith and stabs him or something
>Final panel of the issue is Casca's eyes opening in the waking world
>BERSERK HAS GONE ON HAITUS UNTIL EARLY 2018! SEE YOU THEN!
post yfw

Can't say I would be surprised

oops, picture didn't appear

I'm not watching it myself, but it still makes me angry seeing how much they mishandle it.

refer to

Better than going on hiatus mid-dream sequence.

So, about three years from now Casca will finally break Guts heart?

WAKE UP