Why does Minako exist when Usagi exists?

Why does Minako exist when Usagi exists?

>Why does Usagi exist when Minako exists?

remember who was the first ,faggot

body double for royalty

The mangaka created Minako first, wanting her to be the lead. Then she rebooted her own concept and added more girls. She took the ideas she liked about Minako and made them into a new character.

Fun fact, Usagi was suppose to be chubby. But the artist could only draw one body type.

To act like Usagi and still be otherwise competent in case you thought Usagi had an excuse.

This and in the long run, Minako was more or less the body double for Usagi.

Are they sisters? I've never watched Sailor Moon but I always thought they were related to each other for how similar they looked.

Nah, what said.

This. I never liked the fact that one main character looked almost like a copy-paste of another

Usagi is the best senshi. This is the true enlightened path.

If that's the case the author should of let the character be her twin sister to justify the appearance. But oh well, judging from the OP they're close enough to be sisters anyway

I don't understand when people say they're practically the same character; their both blonde and easily smitten by boys but aside from that, their personalities are vastly different.

Pic related would like a word with you.

I usually don't prefer the main character in shows, but Usagi is one of the rare exceptions. I don't even like her role in the story. I just like her personality. And she's also the queen of reaction images in all of anime.

In the original manga, almost all the girls look the same. It was just the later anime adaptation that turned Minako and Usagi into a running gag. And that's the point, it's a joke. They didn't need to make them related since it's just a joke.

Mars is best, user.

Yeah, mah boi.

Minako kind of starts out like Usagi in her own manga, but the difference is that eventually Minako fucking gets into it, and by the time Sailor Moon proper actually starts Minako's a gung-ho warrior for justice who will do whatever it takes to see that peace and justice prevail.

Sailor V anime FUCKING WHEN?

Double trips confirm.

Would be too good for this world.

How was Usagi called in the us release of sailor moon? In latin america she was called Serena

>Fun fact, Usagi was suppose to be chubby. But the artist could only draw one body type.
They kept all the jokes calling her a fat bitch intact atleast.

she was serena too
I think it was for commercial reasons, like how even though we got the japanese version of digimon, the kids were still named like the gringo version

>tfw the spanish names
>Bunny
>Patricia
>Carola
>Armando

Why does Usagi exist when Minako exists?

Because Venus a slut.

Serena at first...

I think at one point they called her Bunny, before reverting to the Japanese names?

Translations please

what's with the gun

What's the point of other girls?

Minako is perfection, Usagi is an annoying cunt.

Venus>Mars>Jupiter>Mercury>Usagi

From what I've seen so far.

>implying Usagi isn't a slut too

It's NTR, just use your imagination.

>Fun fact, Usagi was suppose to be chubby
Man if that happened I would have had my 2D Fat/Weight Gain Fetish A LOT sooner.

Why does best girl have worst power? Spraying your enemies with bubbles is pretty silly

They were originally going to use guns because they're Sailor Soldiers.

>Spraying your enemies with bubbles is pretty silly

Excuse me?

I think not

>Her only kill in S1 was using her mini computer to smack the crystal in the monster forehead

I want to bully usgi!

She'll punish you, in the name of the moon!

me with the shades

Are there any full artbook scans from Sailor Moon?

Haruka is the best blonde and best Sailor wife

These refined gentlemen have great taste.

Jupiter a best.

To serve as a reminder that you don't fix what isn't broken. It took Usagi four seasons to be salvaged.

My best attempt, user.

Usako, did you decide on a name yet?
Of course!
Huh~ What did you decide?

For a girl~ Kousagi!

That's a nice name!
Cute!
Right?

She's pregnant?
Congrats, Usagi-chan!

Haa~ Marriage is nice...
I want to have sex with Usagi-chan again

Huh? Huh?!
Whaaaa---aaat?!

(The ad)USAGI
Our recommendation! She can get along with anyone

blah blah blah I don't feel like translating the rest.

Exactly. Minako is everything Usagi is.

Except...y'know, single.

That would be the first translation of the manga.

Which senshi was the most talented?

>That art

Isn't it obvious?

The legs in this show are awsome.

Usagi is best girl
But I really like all of them, their personalities feel genuine like they're real

I wish there there would have been more fist fights in the series, they were pretty good even though they had minimal animation

>superminicomputer

Let's be fair here. Compared to most Western fan art, it isn't that terrible.

Can girls have bromance with other girls?

In 2D anything is possible

There's going to be a new release of the whole manga next year including Sailor V. This will get more people talking about it, which might make Toei realize that people want a Sailor V anime. If it was up to me, Crystal would have started with a Sailor V anime.

>that last panel
Jesus

Yes that's true, it's quite okay
But it still doesn't fit imo
Also Minakos face reminds me of shädman and that makes me nervous

>All the senshis except Usagi are doomed to live forever as cock-starved virgins because destiny
Pretty sad desu

Reminder that they should be about 29/30 right now.

>They always make such a big deal about her height
>She's just fucking 1.70
Fucking manlet nips.

I'd like her to spray me with her bubbles if you catch my drift

Is it time to post best girl yet?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but observe this image, and note how the screen has to pan up when she stands.

>That boob grab
She's marking her territory

Usagi's only 4'11" (150 cm)

Usagi has a +100 Charisma Modifier. SM was pretty much a lesbian harem anime if not for Mamoru.
Man Beryl is boarding on Amazonian with her height compared to the girls.
>You'll never get snu snu'd by Beryl

>The man in the story is the accesory
WTF, I love Naoko now

Time for me to post this webm. I fucking love the single frame animation things.

Those blonde-haired blue-eyed ethnic Japanese

God, I remember loving Jupiter, Mercury, and Uranus as a kid.

These two are so stupid I think I'll call them thing 1 and thing 2 from now on

There's a single region in China where blonde hair was a trait. What does that have to do with Ayran Japs? Nothing! I just felt like getting that out there!

That was by far the best chapter of S. Everytime one of them became a target, usually the chapter are super melodramatic. Minako's chapter was the wildest ride.

>Uranus
are you gay?

Mars is best senshi and girl.

Why you think he's gay for liking Uran... Oh!

A lil

You had good fucking taste.

and thats how i feel in love for the first time.

You should watch it again, you'll love them even more.
And you'll also be able to appreciate Usagi.

Usagi:
>Netorares Sailor Mars
>Lazy
>Too useless to ever get any job
Minako:
>Champion of justice
>Hard working
>Has a stable job

Here user, I'll give you a webm desu~

>Jupiter's mirin' that A

I had started back like near the end of last year, but sort of fell off at the Unicorn season. I liked Usagi as well, but I usually liked the MC for series anyways.

The anime always has the best visual gags.