How long before white men turn to Islam in droves

How long before white men turn to Islam in droves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jA96Kf30TQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how long before Muslims turn away from Islam in droves?

it's already becoming a trend among very liberal hipsters

>it's so freeing not having to make any decisions for myself. i never realized how man stress-inducing decisions i had to make every day until I converted.

She used to be pretty, and now she doesn't have brown eyes.

Not long, alt right and islam are natural allies.

Why exactly do we oppose Islam taking over the west again? What do we as men stand to lose with Sharia law?

beer and titties

The best part about the inevitable Islam takeover is the absolute smackdown that feminists and women will receive. What a glorious sight it will be.

Beer increases oestrogen levels
Dressing like sluts is what ruined western women

And bacon.
I'll skin any cunt who tries to take bacon away.

Soon.

Every time I see a garbagecunt with a nose piercing, all I can think about is how much antifungal medication she goes through catching nose fungus from sharing cocaine straws.

bacan is a fucking marketing meme

Ah. I see you're a man of culture. "Suplexed Whore" circa early 17th century.

Americans maybe, no self respecting euro would consent to being circumcised

This would actually be hilarious.

Let's meme an alliance between White Supremacy and Radical Islam with the combined purpose of a) eradicating the Jews and b) returning women to their rightful gender roles. We just have to convince radical Muslims that we support their views on Jews and women. Can it be done?

You're still a degenerate mutt if you still belive in a one true god like allah in 2018

Nice meme!

We stand to lose body parts and possibly our lives. Islam licks anus.

Lel

This might be shocking but Sup Forums isn't as far-right as you think it is. 1950s social values > Islamic ones.

Christian Evangelicals are already the exact same thing as ISIS

You see how the spergy Christians get on pol? And in the real world? Not multiply that by a billion and instead of just sperging out they chimp out. No fucking way.

But, white western men need to adopt masculine superiority. If they truly believe they aren't superior to women, then they admit inferiority. If they believe in egalitarianism, that they are equal, then they are admitting on half decisions they are inferior.

You can be consultive with a woman without putting her on a pedestal, that's fine to listen to her within reason, but you need to be able to make your own decision and live by it.

Just because a woman says something doesn't make it wrong, for example. If she says it's good to eat healthy, and live healthy, she isn't wrong, and you're not inferior for agreeing.

The problem emerges when a man allows a woman to usurp him as the final authority. This is really the crux of the problem in the west. You don't need Islam to change that in a relationship. All it takes is you living out that you have the final word.

Because Islam is degenerate, muslims are subhuman thrash and they all deserve genocide

are you not redpilled about feminism and islam? Feminist want dominant men.

youtu.be/jA96Kf30TQU
it begins at 4:20..

How long until all muslims are dead, The current incarnation of Islam is totally forgotten and every other combination of syllables in existence has been ascribed to another term necessitating the term "Islam" being used to mean "defacting" or some such.

That's when white men will turn to Islam in droves. Before then? Nah lol.

>what do we have to lose from pissing on the memory of our forefathers
What do we have to lose from our nations becoming nonwhite?
Same question.

unironically kill yourself.

Except, they don't kill people, or even hurt people,
meaning, your fucking retarded.

Not when they're raping thousands of kids a year throughout Europe. Fuck off.

>islam

>cultural ties with """"""""""""fellow caucasaoids"""""""""" that will lead to intermarriage
>inbreeding out the ass
>an intellectual framework that basically denies the existence of absolute truth if it clashes with what goatfuckhammed said in his shit ass book

Hardline Protestantism is white sharia

>both want fags thrown off buildings
>both don’t want women working
>both want women dressed modestly
>both believe in being strong and well equipped with weapons
>both believe in raising your sons to be men and girls to be femme women

Protestantism will come back

The vacuum left by the failure that is Christianity needs to be filled with something. I'd rather turn to paganism than to another religion shaped by the Jews.

Please don’t. Islam sucks dick. I can’t even suck dick here and I have to pray to nonexistent god

Kek having to chose between radical leftie mandatory compulsory dick sucking and dick sucking prohibition I think islamists are less insane that radical leftists