Have you thanked a veteran this year?

Have you thanked a veteran this year?

:' (

loser cant move on

for what?
CHOOSING to take a career in the armed forces?

i spit on veterans. it takes a real piece of stupid shit to allow others to use you as a weapon

>there was an occasion which caused a lot of people to run by my house so I put on my uniform from sixty years ago and pretended to clap for them so they could see me

Too much feelz too early!

Right in the fucking feels man.

In germany they would be spitting at him or ignoring him desu.
Not that this would even ever happen tho.

granfathas wagd tha wa

Snowniggers without empathy everyone

fuck you Finland you cunt

you know its true
i dont go to my fathers grave every weekend to pretend im fishing

I dunno becoming a weapons sounds pretty badass

These fags are the biggest welfare queens on the planet

Queers.

>yes this marathon seems like a perfect opportunity for me to beg for attention for something I did 50 years ago

There is no honor in blowing up goat farmers for Israel

I dont know man...

I visit the grave of my grandma who raised me every 1-2 weeks to put down a flower.
Maybe your father was a cunt, maybe you are a cunt.

murican veteran? For going war for ((them))

Like those guys knew for what they went to war.
Most were just 18-25 year olds who wanted to do something for their country, like its their fault they got tricked.

ungrateful skinnyfat numales on this fkin board.

I wonder if he realises that he was on the wrong side in WW2?

>ungrateful skinnyfat numales on this fkin board.

can we make this a banner

They were useful idiots. Yes, they might had illusion of good intension, but still. They were useful idiots and should have been smarter.

Yeah he was sitting on a bench while begging for change, apparently he was blinded from shrapnel from his last service so I took out my dick and cummed on his tin can.

>shouldve been smarter

how exactly? You can keep talking out of your ass but being a impressionable semi teenager in that time made you do stupid shit.
Just like today.
Get off your high horse.

It was a marathon for a ranger that died. I don't see what's wrong with you niggers, he just put on his old war uniform and cheered on the runners to show support for their cause but of course some nigger faggots on Sup Forums will focus on the negatives

>flag
checks out, have a (you) for effort

No danger to murican, still they go almost other side of the world to make war. You don't have to think twice is this really necessary in that timeline.

Roastie detected, this is one of these things women will never ever get.

The way they painted the news and propaganda.
I dont know man, it was such a gigantic effort to turn the us public on germany.
The US pop. was quite favourable of Germany before all this started. The masses are easily manipulated.

Its easy for you to talk out of your ass now.

>but they were young and finding themselves. Some one can take that as excuse, but i don't.

You got to be a weapon to know how to use a weapon--then I can kill little pussies like you.

yeah, might be.

>be Forrest Gump levels of being retarded
>no path in life
>join armed forces
>get bed and food
>do basically monotone tasks and following orders
>serve your time
>get free education/monthly checks by military
>get veteran discounts
>be admired
>still expect society to kiss your ass because you did a job because you had no other options.
>value of the soldier is supposedly worth more than any other profession.

>Have you thanked a veteran this year?
has a veteran done anything worth thanking in over a century?

Thankyou for doing Jewry duty.

This counts as greeting in burgerland? Doing that here would be considered disrespectful. Not that I know though, we don't have veterans of this sort.

Thanks! now I can have black sons, grandpa!

killing muslims and communists,you hippie.

Thank you for your service.

State of Israel is still afloat.

I didn’t ask for these feelz

>be on a site where everything is criticised
>be surprised that an old attention whore gets criticised

And the other 98% of the military?

Thank you for your service

> welfare queers

When to thank a veteran:
>served after 1970:
yes, you are correct, fuck the modern camo niggers. I'm sick of hearing "muh ptsd!" And "I didn't join the national guard for this!"

>Before 1970, and especially to those drafted:
you shut your fucking mouth you ungrateful piece of swine shit. I swear to god, if you spit at the feet or tombstone of Vietnam and prior conflicts, I'll rip your fucking tongue for assault or vandalism accordingly

nice feet :o)

> women aren't loyal

>inb4 she's just making a scene
Occam's razor you pathetic, ungrateful, shitbucket-psuedointellectual incels

American lives are worth a lot.

Two things here:
A veteran is worth respect because he put is life in danger while women were sitting on their asses, over-protected. They were just young and most of them didn't even know what they were fighting for.

BUT...

In the US the veterans are over-respected. This degenerated is attention seekers like the one in the video. It's pathetic.

>ywn be straya SAS
How does this make you feel knowing that nothing in straya will be able to kill you but other weapons like you?

right in the fucking feels.

>IM A VETERAN LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY
>IM WEARING A UNIFORM COME WORSHIP ME
fuck these pieces of shit.

The virtue signal in this vid is off the charts. Can someone add a good goy point score increasing animation?

He can't even fathom the concept of freedom and liberty, let alone the duty to ensure it

>inb4 lol amerishit that fights for Israel talks about freedumb and ebil cabidalism
We were free once. Before this century is over, we will water the dying tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants again. Mark my words.

>I tried to defend Europe, but you came and killed me

>look at me im so sad :((( RIP my one love
>hehe, this should get me so many likes on FB, god i cant wait for tyrone to come around later

See

>t.delusonal amerimutt

military wives are the worst
>hehe so sad but this 500k life insurance helps :^)

I usually don't wear anything that indicates I served. I got harassed and assaulted when PCSing to a new duty station. People screamed baby killer at me "no blood for oil" etc.

all those crosses dying for the star of david

>muh based muslims dindu nuffin
>muh based vicious chink/gook communists!

dick move but kekking hard

>fought against the Wests last hope killing brothers ensuring a white minority Europe/USA
>killing sandniggers for fun
lol ww2 vets are lowest of the low, had repeated warnings from guys like Henry Ford, i respect sand nigger slayers mutt

>this thread

>IM A VICTIM WAAAA
lmao muttvets are pathetic

lmao get a load of this retard having a drink with a dead body, bet he drank the second beer too the fat shit

Yeah nah the cunt. Clearly can’t move on. For a few months sure but forever? Fuck. Get over it.

Thats what you call a 'come and get it picture' shell put that on social media to let everyone know shes single again.

Why would you thank your veterans? All they did was screw us over.

>using a dead "friend" to justify his alcholism
t.peakmutt

>brainwashed Americans

Man, I wish it would be legal to kill Germans again.

being this much of a try hard teenager. :\

> blah blah blah amerishit! Blah blah blah kill everyone with more pigment than me!
The only reason you'd be here and thus angry is because you can't remove that kebab cock that being parliament mandated to throatfuck you because you don't recognize the right to defend yourselves or say otherwise. Stay mad britshit

> implying freedom in a country infested with nigs and jews.

delusional.

what's it like to have a friend?

kill yourself, it's legal

spoken like a real stupid, weak-willed pussy who glorifies being a slave to the government, who in the end serves self-interest and at the best the interest of the lowest common denominator

thank for what?causing war killing innocents? soldiers are niggers

Can kill all the teenagers in this thread/ 10

lolbertarians from Londonistan should really be gassed.
>inb4 lol I'm from a white part of the emirate you guise lol xDDD

this. we would pull out of the middle east in a month if people started doing this. remember all the "support our troops" shit everywhere? where do you think this meme came from? protip: the pentagon

no such thing as an innocent muslim or communist.

>32 on ACT
>full academic scholarship
>hate college
>get depressed
>take asvab
>score 97
>leave my cushy home where mom paid for everything and college was easy
>join marines
I don't expect to be thanked but it's not always because you don't have options. All my options sucked and I like the structure of it all.

How do we stop him and Amazon?

The role of the military today is to help globalization in tense regions of the planet. How do you think we get exports from China, India, and the middle east?

>thanks for slaughtering our brothers and sisters in our ancestral homelands so our country could be ruled by demon jews and overpopulated with niggers

>burger claps

>it's not always because you don't have options
sometimes people are just psychopaths that want to kill for money

>whiter than you muhammad

Mexbro with the laser guided truth. Women dont feel empathy man, simple organic computers on what kind of biochemical states their brain can be in.

Roasties will never know the deepest and most profound of emotions.

>blah kill everyone with more pigment than me
>t.mutt angry about the killing of brown savages for fun
fuck off Paco. I salute the vets who have killed Chinks/Achmeds (although the achmed killers fought for the Jews, its still a positive).The vets who killed brothers because of muh 6 gorillion so whites could become minoritys deserve to be spat on

> what is war
Conflict != war
You did realize when someone declares legitimate war against you, it means given the capacity to do so, they will invade your homeland, genocide your men, enslave your women, and indoctrinate your children, right?