Pol in real life

>pol in real life.

Jesus FUCK this is embarrassing. No wonder why you autists never go outside

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/leo-varadkar-formally-elected-as-prime-minister-of-ireland
littlevillagemag.com/man-puts-up-pro-white-stickers-on-the-ped-mall-during-the-womens-march-then-tries-to-hide-in-merge/
youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZpligDOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worst false flag of all time

hello Satan

"Ireland's first gay prime minister Leo Varadkar formally elected "
>theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/leo-varadkar-formally-elected-as-prime-minister-of-ireland

>pepe sweatshirt
>posting pro-white stickers
>women's march

If there was ever a false flag user.

Good for this kid. He is doing more than the turbovirgins who larp all day. good on ya kiddo

Did he commit a crime?
Why was he harassed?
Why does free speech only apply to leftist wankers?

hello god

Too white to be a Sup Forumsack.

>shit that didn’t happen.
Posting in broad daylight
Wearing a cartoon frog sweatshirt
Overweight
Claim a conference room is a personal office.

I’m more likely to believe Jesus rode a unicorn down a rainbow into a pot of gold. This is just some shariablue shitpost fan fiction.
No one cares about your shame, potato nigger. Itgoesinallfields.

They were harassing him for his political opinion: a hate crime. Fat-shameing him too. Why aren't they embracing his minority political view? Don't they encourage diversity (of opinion?). Surely the taxpayer should provide this guy a safe space.
Seriously though this guy should either have not got caught, or anticipated being confronted and had his justification ready.

there are people on Sup Forums that legitimately believe everything Alex Jones says and that the earth is flat
Its pretty feasible that one of them could act like a major autist in public

Just a fat dude doing his part. Can hardly hate him for that unless you're a fag.

hehe yeah... look how neck beardy this guy is!

Not like us prime leftists breeding stock

If he did that to a woman, it'd be classed as harassment and stalking.

>"Heavy set"

The state of us all. The left looks exactly the same. Fat, autistic and utterly retarded.They just have picture of a empowered cunt on their China made hoodies.

>Seriously though this guy should either have not got caught, or anticipated being confronted and had his justification ready.

If it wasn't a false flag, he should have owned it. You don't change minds and win a cause any favours if you're ashamed to be associated with it.

>there are people on Sup Forums that legitimately are autistic
>Its pretty feasible that one of them could act like a major autist in public

feasible.

>went into an empty conference room claiming it was his office

>Seriously though this guy should either have not got caught, or anticipated being confronted and had his justification ready.
Well, it's not like he was wearing a disguise, I think the hoodie was a bit of a blunder on his part if he was trying to be incognito.

he didn't go big enough - claim you own the building.

That IS embarrassing. For fucks sake at least wait till night time

I thought Finns were autistic, wtf America?

Good point. Could have accused them of saying they wanted to rape her too, instant police, no proof required arrest and zero consequences if found out to be lying although the stigma of a rape arrest will follow a man around forever. Don't you just love living in this golden age of equality?

Said it before and I will say it again, I am proud of this budding man. This foray into the real world and the act of hiding himself from normies was probably the most social activity he has had in years; and it all comes down to him having convictions that allowed him to overcome his fears.

Good on you, fatistic-user. You are beginning to become a stronger man than you ever have yourself credit for.

Another round of the same play.

He should fucking eat right and exercise. What an embarrassment to the cause. So embarrassing it's almost like it was planned.

What kind of retard doesn't do it during the dead of night anyway? While wearing some retarded kekistan sweater.

i didnt read this thread but i bet my life its full of aspies that look like ops pic calling it a false flag

who the fuck wears meme clothes?

>Hey Rabbi, what cha doin?

Yep and in the UK they want to make misogyny a hate crime too.

I once saw that exact shirt on some random fag in public and I swear to fuck I almost knocked the cunt out

I don't disagree there and the sweater was stupid.

They're already laying the groundwork with all the decades old rape allegations going through the courts. Shit's fucked breh. You'll need a fucking jew lawyer to dip your wick before long.

He decided to show his true power level. And this was the end result. Wearing a Pepe hoodie, clueing stickers on dumpsters of ‘it’s okay to be white’. Then he got a bit shocked of all the attention and locked himself inside of a room.

FAKE&GAY
A
K
E
&
G
A
Y

Im channelling my inner Alex Jones but this seems like a setup thing.
He has a Pepe hoodie... like who does that. Kekistani reddit kids might be this autistic but then again they are not pro-white they are civic nationalism zombies.

That’s me

AMA

Timestamp with hoodie or GTFO, fag.

(((koch)))

Reddit discovered that the guy was literally a Paedophile. Was spreading cp.

so the guy actually takes some sort of action and doesn't want his life ruined for it and you portray him as a coward? fuck off, potato nigger

Let's see your picture handsome.

Those historic accusations are ridiculous. I mean they couldn't even show Rolf Harris was in one of the locations he apparently assaulted someone. He might have been guilty, but the evidence they put forward was extremely weak.

They used to have to have a separate trial for unconnected charges, but the courts threw that rule out in 1997 I believe. Now they just find as many 'victims' as possible and hope they get a guilty verdict on one of them.

(((reddit)))

get out of here

fpbp

Go eat your fucking potatoes you faggot

LMFAO, that is literally Sup Forums, this is the guy that says "soyboy" and muh white race and
threats with "the day of the rope" holyshit you can't get more pathetic than this. what an
ugly fat shit also and that hoodie, wtf? he probably has a kekistani autist flag on his front yard.

>If it wasn't a false flag, he should have owned it. You don't change minds and win a cause any favours if you're ashamed to be associated with it.

He wasn't ashamed , he was AFRAID , he probably had the fear that if his face is revealed , he would have articles and protests against him , and that he would be fired from his job(Those are things that happened in the past to right wing activists).

Anyway he had more BALLS , that the lot of you ! He went their DESPITE HIS FEARS ! And did what he could. What do the vast majority of you do for our cause outside of being in Sup Forums and being aware of the situation ?

This is too dumb and cringey for Pol... It's either kekistan or falseflag shit.

I’ve defended him before, but given the poor choice of hoodie the false flag narrative is credible.

I'm still rocking a DAT BOI shirt I found at hot topic a while ago.

Kek. Also likely true, the pepe hoodie shows it is more likely a false flag

That guy is pretty cool imo. Its funny that the same liberals who tell you not to judge anybody for any reason are so quick to do so in almost any instance where there is dissent to their fruitloop opinions

Jeez. I've never been so embarrassed to be a Sup Forumsack

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU FAGGOTS NOT TO BE SPERGS IN PUBLIC, AFTER 10 YEARS YOU FUCKING RETARDS STILL CAN'T FOLLOW BASIC RULES

>if its ok to be white, why do you keep walking?

>I said, "If it's okay to be white, why are you hiding your face?"

Afraid of being harassed.

>Eventually, the man went into an empty conference room, claiming it was his office, and closed the door. "I tapped on the class, and told him I'd wait right there," Christian said.

Really, leftist groups are as ravenous as Scientologists trying to scare off people from their premises.

I’m really blown away but the popularity of American english. All these flags, done from obscure meme countries and yet the poster seems to know english. Not in the sense of some random African who speaks broken english
, but even uses the proper slang.

I believe 90 percent of the non-Anglo flags are actually just VPN posters from Idaho or England. Or, this whole site is just a prop and the serves are maintained at NSA headquarters.

Thats the same guy thant went in wearing all black to the gun store on youtube,.

Dont be because this fatso isnt a Sup Forumsack.

>theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/leo-varadkar-formally-elected-as-prime-minister-of-ireland

His mother is jewish ,go figure

This is your hero now.
A registered sex offender

Nothing wrong here
Good on him for keeping his face covered and not sperging out too hard when his autism got him in trouble

He didn't keep his face covered though

Meet me in the /fast/ general on fit

>Dont be because this fatso isnt a Sup Forumsack.

American English is what thought in schools threw out the world(Since the USA is the world superpower , not Great Britain) , In addition to that , people what American movies and series , and the subs in movies and series are always in American English as well.

And so its much more likely for foreigners to speak American English and slang , that any other version of it.

Ok, I’ll embrace your argument. Here’s the story. littlevillagemag.com/man-puts-up-pro-white-stickers-on-the-ped-mall-during-the-womens-march-then-tries-to-hide-in-merge/
Apparently the fat ass somehow got into a locked building, called police because the reporter was kidnapping him. Then police had to ask the reporter to open doors because the building was locked.
>if the building was locked how did fatso and the reporter get inside?
Fatso called his girlfriend to rescue him.
Fatso was putting up stickers in broad daylight, during a women’s march.
You’re right. This place is full of stupid.
That’s beyond stupid. Since Hillary made Pepe out to be a white supremacy symbol, why would you do something so dumb? Every thread about putting up the fliers has specified to place them on campus after dark.
It just reads like at the end it should finish with
>and everybody clapped as I stood up to the bully.
Believing Alex Jones is a different universe from posting stickers dressed in a Nazi LARP uniform. It’s just stretched a little thin.

Also, look at the # of shares in op’s post, then go to the actual article in the link and look at the shares. If it smells like shit? It’s usually shit.

Niggers

>your hero
>embarrassed to be a polack
You outed yourself shill

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW and I thought LEFTIES COULDN'T MEME, now this is funny.

Well now it would actually make sense if he's a false flag

>American English is what thought in schools threw out the world
how can you cram so much stupidity into once sentence? im not even going to explain to you why you are such a retard because you wouldnt even understand it

Where in IC do you live?

Conversation shifting to jones? Bad pol poster, bad.

Still looks like a nicer guy than 99% of libshits I've met. I'd let a fat uggo with a good character like him marry my daughter before I'd let a blue haired soyboy within 10 feet of her.

He just needs better diet and exercise

Agreed

Cant be a member of any organisation i run.

I bet, lefty shill

>Sup Forums is so inept that they would like a fat inbred with a paedo conviction marry their own daughter

SAD

>to think Sup Forums has any true political affiliation

I want reddit and shillblue to leave NOW.

This is PROBABLY a false flag given how meme tier his appearance is. That being said, anyone in this thread talking shit really has no right to unless they actually got out there and out up some IOTBW or MBMC posters to help the cause.

Hoodiebro if you're in here thank you for your efforts but stop wearing cringe tier pepe clothes. Also check out and get in shape because you mayl eventually need to defend your beliefs.

fake and gay, thats a crisis actor

false flag

He must be a redditor, or from /r9k/ kek.

I know who this guy is!!
He's actually some musician.
Here, take a look:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZpligDOs

The fact still reamians that here on Sup Forums we get posts from a flag of some backwoods bumfuck 3rd world shithole and the author writes like he’s lived in the US his whole life - incorporating slang that unless you’ve lived here really wouldn’t know.

To me it’s all suspicious. I still think most of the 3rd world flags are proxies. OR as I said... to be a conspiracy theorist... some alphabet agency has commandeered the Sup Forums servers and are monitoring every post and recording everything about the posters. And, all the meme flags and 3rd world flags are employees of said alphabet agency who troll and bait to trap unsuspecting anons.

Looks a lot like the guy who wore a swastika armband as he casually strolled around town aimlessly only to get nailed square in the face right in front of the camera that just so happened to be there too.

Fake and gay paddyfag

Some advice to the hooded Pepe man.
- lose the Pepe hoodie
-lose 200 pounds
-move with confidence
-be able to engage fellow bipeds
-be able to artfully articulate your message in a thoughtful and engaging way.