Little witch academia

now that the twist have been revealed, is lwa saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yu_AB_EF5o?t=5m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUK YOU PLOT FAGS, YOU RUINED MY HAPPY ANIME

>don't mind me, just stealing your magic to blow up the moon

>FUK YOU PLOT FAGS, YOU RUINED MY HAPPY ANIME
funny that i'm not even a plot fag, just accept the true user, this is the only way that trigger can save the series, and this is coming from someone who likes comfy shows more than anything else.

Stop misstreating Ursula you cucks.

URSULA DEFENSE FORCE, ASSEMBLE

sorry user, but it's not my fault that certain redhead french cunt destroyed a japanese girl's future as a witch.

Stop like shoehorned romance and shoehorned characters.
Stop liking shitty writing and shitty plot points.

I can't believe LWA is going to end soon...

Where did our yay go?

I believe in yesteryay.

>Stop liking shitty writing and shitty plot points.
i won't argue the showhorned part
however this revealed is really impresive coming from trigger, they actually put a twist that solved all the plot holes in the series, like akko being useless, the moon scar, diana losing her powers.

>yfw OVA Akko and Diana is the ideal versions of their characters without Chariot's fuckup
On that note I hope Diana brings back Akko's yay in the manner similar to what she did in Enchanted Parade with Diana talking to Akko in one of the decks of the tower at night after she had a falling out with Sucy and Lotte.

All You Need Is Yay

to the same place where chariot will go

This is Akko
She loves Shiny Chariot
She lost a good chunk of her magic because of Chariot
She has yay now
She'll lose ALL of it in 13 hours
Akko!

Reminder that CHariot really did nothing wrong and it's all because her genki retard ass didn't have any friends to keep her from being too retraded like Akko does

>Wow, I wonder how Chariot summons a fairy from my chest !
And this scene is probably altered memory, too.

Series can't be saved, it already flopped, no amount of generic Trigger 'HYPE' can change that

i always did wonder what was going on with the fairies actually coming out of the people themselves

it was such a hint in plain sight

CHARIOT WAS A FRAUD

SUCY WAS RIGHT

it hasn't even aired in netflix yet,, and it actually have made an average success in japan so it didn't really floop that much.

>yfw Lotte can't see the sprites inside Akko and Diana because Chariot stole them

So basically Diana also lost her magic because of Ursula, but she regain it through hard work. Why did Usrula fucking teach Akko personally knowing that she took her magic but not Diana?

>So basically Diana also lost her magic because of Ursula, but she regain it through hard work. Why did Usrula fucking teach Akko personally knowing that she took her magic but not Diana?
she was doing it, but it seems that it took years for diana to regain his magic

Good things Barbara never went to Chariot's shows. Imagine how much magic could be absorbed from that big butt of hers

she didn't even know diana was at the show

so any rewatchers found anything interesting besides episodes 3 and 7?

How powerful would Diana be had the incident didn't happen? She's already one of the best witches ever grace LN, I don't think she herself can top that.

or hannah's, god knows she's already hiding some self-esteem issues with her big talk and hiding behind diana at times

Poor Ursula...

Episode 1 the magic show

So this is what a EVIL looks like...

Wait what? Is this twist thing from the early screenings? Chariot is evil? In a way if its legit I could forgive a lot of what makes the show bad, because if the whole word stuff is bullshit and she isn't growing at all because of that, I'll be pretty impressed.

WAIT A MINUTE
HOL UP
WHY ARE Y'ALL SAYING THAT URSULA IS EVIL
CHARIOT A GOOD GURL SHE DINDU NUFFING SHE ATTENDED CLASSES ERRYDAY

here's your magic show user!

that will be 19.99 + tip (your magic)

>tv series is such shit that they have to insert a knee jerk plot twist to try and recover
>ywn have a light hearted LWA series about the magical things about magic like the OVAs anymore because the tv series is the new canon
There was a time when I actually wished the OVAs got a tv series.

i don't think it was said that chariot is evil, just daft of what she was causing before

they litteraly changed a kind hearted hero to a evil girl. it was a happy fun kids magic show, and now they made it evil >.> FUKING tRIGGER

i wonder if you guys learned to read in clown school

She's a direct descendant of one of the 9 olde witches, of course she would be powerful.

I don't think you guys know what evil is. Chariot obviously didn't do it with malicious intent, if she did she wouldn't be running and hiding and using Akko as an excuse to make up for what she did

She's not evil her goad was to summon Rex Tillerson, it was a means to an end. Woodward wanted her to do something. She thought she couldn't do it because she's too weak. Croix wanted to help her by sucking the magic from people. In turn it increase the decline of magic throughout the world.

She destroyed magic, in a time where magic has long outlived its usefulness. Not necessarily evil, also that shit about believing in your heart well that's just bullshit. And that was a dick move to just tell Akko that it was bullshit after all this time.

No idea why she became a bitch to Akko though...

She's not evil, she just fucked up tremendously because she's a dork.

This is straight up Gainax shit right here. Also she hated Croix but left with her? So that shit was just a facade? They never had a falling out?

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK

It's an admittedly good twist, but I miss my comfy show

Reminder that tomorrow
>Akko gets her hat back but loses it in the riots again
>Akko runs away crying from Chariot and Croix
>Cliffhanger as Chariot jumps off the roof to fight with Croix
>Another early screening for 23-25 next week
>Tattun liked this episode and the next

Diana's gonna fix genki retard so she can become the badass we see in that one image of her holding the bow and having her outfit damaged.

MILF Sucy when?

I'm the first post. I never said evil. I said stupid plot twist.
The OVAs were about spreading the joys of magic. The tv series is filled with akko being dumb episode of the week and then SURPRISE EDGY PLOT!
They really dropped the ball on this one. All they had to do was just make more OVAs.

what's the twist?

>The OVAs were about spreading the joys of magic.

eXACTLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

>Dragon threatens to become an unstopable monster capable of destroying the whole school
>Demon horde threatens to destroy an entire town

Yeah, Ya'll don't know what the fuck your talking about, get outta my face

...which won't be from Chariot

the New Nine witches will have to do that

Chariot drained children's magic at her shows

So spent 21+ episodes on dumb shit while having only 4- or so episodes about what the OVAs managed to deliver in only 30 mins?

Never ever. I will forever remain as a pretty cool concept and wasted potential like 95% of the TV series.

That's pretty fucked up.

>So this is a EVIL looks like...

ftfy

I've been mountain hiking for the past three days and missed everything, what exactly happened to the moon?

>inb4 Sucy mom is the mysterious mystic the hero has to go to restore what was lost

Diana POV of the Chariot show?

>in the end everyone has magic except for Chariot
>this is what it means by being 'chosen'
>be that lone muggle that everyone makes fun of
>Shiny Akko even took pitty on her

>everyone has magic
Even the boys?
Dropped.

who would seriously want to watch 20something episodes of just what the ova does except a meleefag who likes doing the same thing over and over

i can't even stand more than 2 episodes of that kind of thing at best

Honestly i think it's too early to say she's evil.

I think im gonna wait watching this week episode until Episode 23 is out.

The plot twist alone is enough to make me depressed.

Sucy is always right.

REMEMBER ME AKKO
WHEN I STOLE YOUR MAGIC
I YAY JUST LIKE THIS

nah just because there is a good twist that was properly foreshadow, it didn't make me care about the characters and the plot part in general

How did you stand series then? For most part it was Akko acting like a retard and fucking things up, just for everything to fall in place at last second. Oh, and her falling to grow up as character.

Suffering soon.

>All they had to do was just make more OVAs.
This is everything I wanted, to be fair episode 2 and 3 where loads of fun.

I like the theory that Akko and Diana's high power levels caused her normal routine to spiral out of control

>How did you stand series then?
don't forget the word "this"

you're exaggerating over a couple of more stand-out moments of akko

Thinking on it, if this is all legit it'll put it above the 5 I currently have the series as in my head, but probably not by much. There was too much fucking around with episodes that wearn't even good. I actually can't recall a series with a setting I've liked so much and felt they squandered it so fucking hard. OVA1 was amazing, OVA2 was great, the series isn't anywhere close.

Ursula most likely needed the magic for some good reason. And you can just get it back by training like Diana anyway so who cares in the end. Even Akko's becoming better at it with the effort she's put in a short time.

>who would seriously want to watch 20something episodes of just what the ova does except a meleefag who likes doing the same thing over and over
Literally everyone expected the tv series to do just this. Why do you think people are disappointed with the tv series? Also what's a meleefag?

>ova2 was great
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

akko was really obnoxious and should have been punched by lotte

also not enough diana

the "battle" was kind of a yawn fest which would only please some sakugababbies whose only interest is animation eye candy

Did this show stop being harry potter but with little girls and more adventure already? Or did the first few eps kind of blow that up and changed it into something else entirely?

This could have been their answer to light hearted disney stuff that always makes a mint, but apparently they wanted to change some things?

We still don't know why she was going for the moon. It couldn't have been something as careless as a stunt.

Smash Bros.
The only reference point the Sup Forumsirgin has is videogames.

Obnoxious fans of Super Smash Bros Melee who'd rather the series stagnate than accept the changes made in future games.

>He thinks witches are better than sorcerers

The moon was an anti-spiral device.

>Literally everyone expected the tv series to do just this.
you're probably right, at least i expected it

but for me that was a lowered expectation rather than a hope, let's make that clear

>light hearted disney

They go full HELLSING ULTIMATE in these last 5 episodes.

Im not surpised if there was a witch killing babies soon.

This is Chariot, she loves stealing little kids futures!

To be honest I'm mostly thinking of it as great in the context compared to this series. After seeing Over the Dog which was another kickstarter backed anime which was fucking terrible, I saw it as a better than my initial watch.

Changing for the good is one thing but this is a change for the worst. The tv series is a pale comparison to what the OVAs were.

You've said this like three times. Let it go.

So Croix was right about Ursula being full of shit? Why do we not trust her again?

I won't stop believing in Ursula, stealing magical potential isn't a crime.

>Luna Nova let Akko in because a preliminary scan showed she strong magic potential
>has been a mystery to the staff from the beginning why she hasn't been able to use it

No, i want my comfy, studio ghibli like Anime back.

>the amount of progress Akko has made in such short time

Fuck man, she could've been Merlin tier if Chariot didn't screw up her magic

Just wait, she stole it for a heroic reason and it's not like the people she stole it from needed it at that time. Just means you gotta work harder than normal to get it back if you were serious about magic. Based Chariot filtering the shitters.

>Trigger putting in a stupid edgy plot twist

Is this really surprising to anyone?

I dropped this shit last month cause I knew there was going to be a triggering.

Now im just wondering who is going to turn into sparkles at the end of the series.

i mean people talk about akko being dumb in the tv series but her initial obliviousness to why lotte was pissed at her was like holy shit are you fucking autistic for real

like HUH LOTTE WHAT DID I DO WRONG IT WAS ONLY MERELY SOMETHING YOU WERE WORKING HARD ON

Wasn't it Under the Dog? Besides when the fuck was it released?