Holy shit watch this vid

youtu.be/GY7PpXIXnDM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcCN-Zv1aps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch it, Sup Forums

interesting ...thanks

Watch!!!!

half way there to be our rabbi, but still he thinks the jews are the solution. in to the oven he goes

Makes sense if you understand the mystical assumptions of Kabbalah.

don´t all humans have evil in them,
you know original sign and all?

bump

Added to playlist

>don´t all humans have evil in them,
goyim aren't human/

Ah man. I had hope for this one but they are all evil, aren't they?

Invest in rope.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcCN-Zv1aps

Some new age nonsense
No thanks I don't need New Age mumbo jumbo or Jews to justify opposition to Jews

Nobody's going to let people go around murdering innocent Jewish people okay this isn't the 1940s let's just get real here

What if he's correct, but we've been in correcting interpreting "chosen people?" the Bible often uses words in context that aren't common in today's society. A good example is "peace." When most people think of peace, they think of it in the external - solve those problems. The way it's used in the Bible targets internal peace. The restlessness in the individual.

If goal of Christians is to accept Jesus Christ as our lord and savior and be his disciple, opening others eyes to his glory. What is the Jews are the objective. They are the "chosen one's" in that they are who we need to turn to Jesus?

Jews don’t believe in original sin

What if there was irrefutable proof that Israel was behind 9/11?

>hitler tried to stop night of broken glass

lolololololololololol

My hometown got 93,1% for the NSDAP in the March 1933 election.

who are you quoting?

That's how they justify stiffling, censoring, or smearing a political viewpoint. Even if you've never once advocated for violence, you were born in the US, family fought and died against the Nazis, any ideals bringing up the JQ means you might start Holocausting. Oh now you want to question the Holocaust too?

Jews arent the chosen people.

>tfw half chosen one and half eternal potato jew

feels bad man

Do you by chance have a red haired sister with khazar milkers ?

i wish

A lot of truth in this!

You have to go back

t. castizo trying to fit in by hating jews so people will overlook the fact that hes a low iq spic wop

>don´t all humans have evil in them,
>you know original sign and all?
yes they do but the jews do not believe in the original sin so as a result they will never try to correct themselves , this is what the guy was talking about

invest into northwest front boys ;))

This is a
B
O
T hread.