One Piece

Quality subs. Next episode (hopefully), Sanji fucks Yonji up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMV564i8dRk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hlm6PaVzt_4
fanfiction.net/topic/202481/163230901/2/Character-Creation#163408787
youtube.com/watch?v=Fs1TfQxtDqc
youtube.com/watch?v=wSolvJjfbOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The cover spreads hold all secrets. And foreshadowings.

Carrot is the Jar Jar of One Piece. If you like Carrot, you are everything that's wrong with the modern world.

It has pizza. Bonney for nakama

>that striped chair
Borsalino confirmed

Final Straw Hat Crew

1. Luffy: The cat staring out the window is Luffy because he is always ready to travel and discover the outside world

2 Nami: The cat sunbathing is clearly nami because thats her trademark hobby when on the ship

3 Usopp: Trademark googles of the crew's sniper on the cat says it all

4.Zoro: Sleeping while drinking sake with trademark green belt thingy, obviously zoro.

5.Jimbe: Jacket with sake cup says it all.

6.Chopper: Shy nature of the cat with half its face looking ahead is classic chopper

7.Brook: Brooks just out there laughing YOHOHOHOHOHO and generally being happy at just being with the crew, so the laughing cat is definitely Brook

Now the next couple of cats are going to be controversial for sure but given recent events of the manga and general interactions of the crew I can confidently conclude as to who these cats represent.

8.Pedro: The stripes on that cat match Pedro's exactly (9 and 10: Pudding and Sanji)

9.Pudding: Black pattern convininetly covers her third eye and she is lovingly looking at cat

10.Sanji: Again looking straight at Pudding, this symbolizes their likely romance after WCI (Given their interactions at the sunny, Franky and Robin have gotten a lot closer since TS. Matching outfits, always together, etc)

11.Franky: Cat with a wink, is obviously teasing and joking around with Robin.

12.Robin: This cat is dressed by far the most classy and gives off a very dignified aura, which is classic Robin.

13.Mystery cat: This will be the last crewmember but given how he/she is sleeping next to Zoro it can be implied that Zoro has found us a new crewmember at Wano.

Alright here is the in depth Odanalysis of this panel
>Sanji has prepared pizza for everyone
>Based on the drinks you can see everyone positions.
>Sanji's wine bottle is next to Robin
>Just as Sanji was going to sit next to Robin and enjoy his pizza
>Usopp busts in the door to show them the newspaper
>gets in Sanjis way and grubs on his pizza
That's why Sanji looks mad at Usopp. He can't get to his drink and Usopp is eating his pizza
Did I solve the foreshadow?

Wano arc fucking when

Carrot is not a fu-

2018. "Wano will start in 2017" was a completely unrealistic prediction.

News of straw hats BTFO big mom will reach elbaf, and loki will want to talk to them.

Elbaf arc coming soon.

But the suit cat is making huge beady begging eyes and lifting its paw in a begging motion.
Robin would never be so undignified.

Well thats just like your opinion man.

what the fug is happening

Are those Jump previews legit or just bullshit? It's time for Big Mom to show why she's a Yonko and take Luffy and friends down a peg.

Well what's the point of posting it if it's not up for discussion man? I think you're right about some other ones if it makes you feel better.

Law shambles'd everyone around into each other's positions

Im just fucking around. But none of the other cats scream Robin to me, and having pudding on the crew would immensely change Sanji's character. Theres nothing to suggest that sunglasses represent beady eyes and that fact that cat has them makes more sense for Robin because she has become quite fond of wearing them.

>girl non-human with Shounen hero mindset and strange powers is everything wrong with One Piece

>instantly liked by all Straw Hats
>dodges Zoro's attack
>knocks Luffy down
>has yet to job
>has a secret trump card a.k.a. whatever happens to Minks at full moon
Is Carrot a Mary Sue?

What I'm saying is they aren't sunglasses I thought they were at first but Look close that cats eyes are actually just huge and beady. Like Sanjis heart eyes. Imo.

Is she
>N O T L I K E T H E O T H E R G I R L S?
>The main focus of the story?
>Banging attractive every man in sight
>""""""Pure"""""""
>upstaging every other character
>in-fucking-vincible
>the daughter of a popular antagonist or antihero
>a unique type of "x" that has never been seen before/is legendary?

I get where you're coming from, but I still cant see it. But its all good, we will find out eventually.

What DOES happen to minks at full moon?
>rape

Oozaru

>N O T L I K E T H E O T H E R G I R L S?
Yes, she's a bunny
>The main focus of the story?
Not a requirement for Mary Sues
>Banging attractive every man in sight
>""""""Pure"""""""
Contradicts the above requirement; also yes
>upstaging every other character
Yes, she's the only good character in this arc who hasn't got a scratch yet
>in-fucking-vincible
See above
>the daughter of a popular antagonist or antihero
>a unique type of "x" that has never been seen before/is legendary?
A floating electric bunny girl

Does Carrot go into heat? Would anyone be able to stop her?

Post me the Mary Sue checklist, mister expert.

Holy shit

What's the matter

You forgot
>draws better than Oda

Carrotfags BTFO

Kaido is Momos father, or uncle, they're all dragons

Post amvs
youtube.com/watch?v=bMV564i8dRk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hlm6PaVzt_4

Name: Bernard Fokke

Position: crew member (will become captain of the Flying Dutchman later in rp)/ nova

Current Bounty: 1,500,000,000 (murder of marines, and merchants doesn't go over real well with the government.)

Abilities:

Kage Kage no mi fruit: Having eaten this fruit, Bernard wields the power of shadows, and undeath. He is capable of solidifying shadows, and controlling them. It has all the weaknesses and abilities listed in the wiki. (modifications will be mentioned below.)
Cutting shadows: Instead of using scissors to slice off his enemies shadows, he uses his swords to slice through them.
doppleman reload and barrage: unlike most users of this fruit, Bernard prefers close to mid combat. He fights alongside his shadow, sending it off to reload and swap out their ammunition when needed before reloading. In a pinch this also means he can swap with his shadow and trade it weapons.
Doppleman partial: he can also manifest just parts of his shadow, such as the arms to reload, or to give him a quick sneak attack, to try and turn the tide of battle.
shadow bullets: Bernard loads his guns with ammunition made of shadows. This reload takes a lot less time, and the bullets act like heat seeking missles.
Shadow surfer: by riding on his own shadow, Bernard is able to move at extreme speeds, even above water.
Doppleman swap: once his doppleman is in contact with an enemy shadow, he can swap locations with said opponent. Often useful for swapping them into precarious situations or getting out of them.

Dead eye: Bernard is a extremely skilled shooter, relying on wielding a pair of revolvers, along with a second pair he relies on his allies to use.

Mantra user: While Bernard hasn't been trained in haki, he has learned the use of mantra for the use of his shooting. He can track the movements of those who come into his vision, even as they move at super speeds, or become camoflouged. The bigger part of this is he is able to predict where they will be, so that he can shoot them with deadly accuracy even while moving. Unfortunately with others able to use haki and able to move with super reflexes, his predictions are limited to around a half a second against skilled opponents... Others... well they mise well be sitting targets.

Soru and Geppo: While he is not a master at either of these two techniques, he is skilled enough to put distance between himself and enemies.

Speed loading: Bernard can not only fire off a barrage of shots, but he can then swiftly reload to fire off another flurry of bullets.

Sword and gun expert: When enemies get to close range he prefers to swap to a longsword and revolver instead of his dual pistols.

Skilled with knives: while not his area of expertise, he is able to use them in a pinch in both close and ranged combat.

Tactician: Unlike many pirates Bernard has a knack for organizing his troops while in combat.

ambidextrous

Stop that

I want to see if my OC is cool enough for this RP I'm joining

Weapons:

4x 38 revolvers (6 shots each) and a shit ton of ammunition including seastone

1x long sword strapped to his waist.

2x smoke grenades.

3x explosives.

a shit ton of ammunition

16x knives hidden on his person. (just in case)

Appearance: Bernard is a decently tall man at 6'1'' and weighs in at about 150 pounds. His body is fairly muscular though compared to the stronger pirates in One Piece he mise well be a skeleton. His skin is fairly pale even though he spends a good deal of time in the sun. A graze wound scar from a shot marks his left shoulder, but otherwise he is free of wounds for the moment. His hands are often slightly darker grey color than the rest of him, from fussing with gunpowder. His eyes are an amber color, and have a slight lethargicness to them, with his eyes seeming to be half open except when shooting, in which case they open fully. He has slightly thinner than average eyebrows with a black coloring. His hair is also black, and rather straight, running down to his shoulders with one bang infront that hangs infront of his right eye when he isn't moving or shooting when he blows it out of the way. Normally he just lets it run wild, but when he knows he has killing to do, or more formal events he'll tie it up in a ponytail, using a black leather cord with a decorative whalebone in the shape of a skull attached to it.

I have trouble going back to One Piece and other lighter shonens now that I've started reading berserk.

Any thoughts on what One Piece does better than this series?

I'll just leave the link here, please review!

fanfiction.net/topic/202481/163230901/2/Character-Creation#163408787

youtube.com/watch?v=Fs1TfQxtDqc

I really like this song (and the actual music video got me teary eyed)

World building. Parallels to real life scenarios. its Fun and satisfies childlike desire for adventure whilst conveying a more mature message.

Berserk demons are nothing compared to Big Mom on the scale of scariness.

Ships

Imagine if Guts could have Coup de Bursted to Elf Island.

My favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=wSolvJjfbOA

Less time on boats.

Yes, you fucking heard me.

Daily reminder that the only reason Kaido and his merry gang of jobbers weren't wiped out by Whitebeard is because he was the former second division commander and WB himself said that Teach was the only one of his sons that deserved to die.

>allowed Kuma to save the crew
>if he hadn't gone to sabaody Akainu would have outright murdered the SH
>sniped the key to Ace's handcuffs instead of Luffy's head
>kicked Luffy at Whitebeard before Aokiji and Akainu could finish him
>intentionally missed with his widespread beam attack to let Luffy escape in Law's submarine
>Sumo guy calls him Uncle so he fits the Family Theme of the crew

Carrotfags utterly BTFO

Kizaru seriously has some ulterior motive, he has to
....right?

i want to eat carrot

I hear Rabbit Stew is pretty good

A good roast rabbit is heavenly.

Carrot won't join. Nami is already the little sister of the crew.

Carrot will marry Absalom and fuck off to the realm of cover stories.

Oda wouldn't touch Absalom anymore. He doesn't like him.

You are the Jar Jar of this thread. Carrot is not that bad.

She's worse

Shit thread, filtered.

Carrot is the traitor which would enhance Pedros character given that he would join the crew and would make their fight at Wano awesome.

Nami isnt the little sister, she's the queen. The vice captain.

No, but I know who is...

Which one?

Pedro's going to die

>TFW your ship is canon,literally and figuratively

Feels good man.

Only the second one and the last two apply to her
Also a villain can't be a mary sue

After they find One Piece in a couple o'months

>tfw this will be Luffy's bounty after this arc

He will be declared an emperor if he defeats Mom and takes over her turf.

That's assuming he actually can take over her turf. Remember the mayhem that followed Whitebeard's death. Teach was able to take over his territory only because he was determined to do so.

He wouldn't accept it, he'd tell somebody else to take it or Buggy will take it later

>Rabbits
CARROT
CON-FUCKING-FIRMED

Vinsmokes will take over and use it to regain control of North Blue.

Luffy not gonna wanna take over shit.

>Pudding
>Pedro

Hello, Orojackson and your supreme shit taste

Better lube up your asshole son, cause you're about to get fucked. HARD.

>Not 560,000,000

i cannot WAIT for Trafalger D Jobberlaw to die

Cracker's introduction should be only a month away.

But you don't have a dick, Orocuckson

>Implying ill be the one fucking you.

This time on canon by Oda. We examine Robin looking up at Sanji on the lion who is wearing her White Ms All Sunday hat and offering her coffee.

>telling others to do your bullshit
Weak jobbing cuck

Getting a frontrow seat to watch your rape and wipe your delicious tears is a far more enjoyable.

Carrot >>>>>>> Wanting fucking Pudding and Pedro

I'm still really upset Oda dropped the cowgirl aesthetic for Robin

That's terrible. Consider suicide, and I'm not saying that in a jokey way, genuinely find some rope and tie a noose to hang yourself with. How long have you been on One Piece generals?

Nah it should be close to 1m after taking down a yonko commander and assisting a fellow worst generation ally with an the assassination of a yonko.
He should be around the 700's range wait for Wano or any arc after this for Luffy finally passing the 1m mark.

>Tokyo
Chopper and Robin learn to break the 4th wall and become japanese Deadpools

i miss jinbei

I miss dark and jobbing

Have you finished Berserk? It really starts to degrade in quality on all fronts towards the end of the Falcon of the Millennium arc.

And the answer to this is embarrassingly obvious: comic relief. Also world building, foreshadowing, and

Berserk, One Piece, (Cowboy Bebop, and Rurouni Kenshin) are my favorite manga/anime myself, and there are plenty of things Berserk obviously does better.. But come on.

Maybe you're just more in the mood for a Seinen as opposed to a Shonen at the moment.

He definitely has a looser idea of what justice is since he didn't try to go for the Fleet Admiral position and generally acts very nonchalant. There's several ways you can read into his character just based off those facts alone

5/7 apply yourself

Describe the Whole Cake Island Arc is four words.
I'm relying on Brook

Whole Cake and Dressrossa both belong in your top 5 One Piece arcs. Face it newfags