Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: this house in Savile Town, Dewsbury (white population: 1.3%) should be affordable to any mature, hard-working man in Britain

>"The vast majority, 98.7%, of the close-knit local population are of south Asian descent"

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/15/talha-asmal-britains-youngest-suicide-bomber-savile-town-iraq-isis

Hah fucking good job United kniggers

What’s the fuss? Jealous of our superior housing?

I love those threads, keep them up.

Based 'ZERO reasons' poster.

>170k
>affordable
>mature

I see what you did there...

I simply do not understand what the crybabies on this board find objectionable about homes like these. You should count your lucky stars that such homes are so affordable.

BUMP

>a semi commieblock
We are the borg

Wtf is south Asian?
Vietnamese?

It's like a series of conjoined cucksheds.

Townhouses are not houses, despite what loony brits think
In America we call shit that looks like this condos, real houses have yards, driveways, and privacy from your neighbors

>white population: 1.3%
wat kant be tru m8

Is that an Englishman I see there at the bottom with one of those English cap thingys?

In America we wouldn't take census of a small area like that, for example Chicago is like 60% white but the Englewood neighborhood is 95% black. I believe it.

Pakistani
t. fairly local

Paki/brown

Why they don't say Paki or Muslim then? South Asian sounds misleading as fuck

It isn't, though. It refers to the ethnic groups of the Indian sub-continent: Tamils, Punjabis, etc. Does it basically look/smell like a Pajeet? Then it's South Asian. Only a retard would find this confusing.

Vietnam is SouthEAST Asia, you fucking illiterate. And that's what Southeast Asian refers to: Hmong, Khmer, Thai, etc. I suppose when you're from a country where half of everyone is part monkey the ethnic identities of others are probably not really important.

>we wouldn't take census of a small area like that
Wrong. We're actually required to by law.

I don't need to care about these shitty ethnics because we don't have Indians or pakis here. Only Japs and chinks

it's probably in an infested neighbourhood that isn't safe

It is. No white man would buy a £170,000 mid-terrace in pakiville.
This is some housing benefit scam to artificially raise the value.

>that much for that little space
How? Explain yourselves bongs.

Well thats a nice price and all however i'd much prefer to stay in London and live here since most of the jobs opportunities are concentrated in here. Maybe there are some places in Edinburgh that i could possibly get a job but i dont know...
Everytime i'm waiting for the bus and all i look at the housing price posters infront of estate places and usually a freehold house around 2 bedroom is 350k, i am such a failure in life so im hoping to afford atleast a studio or a bedroom flat to call my own and a pet cat for a friend. Cant even think anyone would be interested in me working for them and me not fucking up or being a total loser, we will see once i get a passing/decent grades post grad, hoping for atleast a 2:2 but i dunno.