So Sup Forums, how does it make you feel that Call Me By Your Name...

So Sup Forums, how does it make you feel that Call Me By Your Name, a film about an underage Jewish boy willingly fucking an adult Jewish man is going to win several Oscars?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/opinion/2018/01/25/call-your-name-dishonest-dangerous-film/I7urrCBxwZYrfPTT7eycdM/story.html
dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2018/01/25/outrage-call-name
wfsb.com/story/31874006/rabbi-former-new-haven-police-commissioner-accused-of-child-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if every jew was gay the then world would be cured.

Wrong again idiot. It's decided maternally.

Im just relieved it's not an underage white girl and a Jewish adult

if every jew was gay there'd be no kids you tard

Go see an autism doctor before you come here and post again k?

Is this Sup Forums? I thought i was in Sup Forums?

look at that kids nose, he's not jewish

gay refers to men. My point is you don't need the jewish man to make a jew. But you knew that already.

holy fuck you stupid idiot

There is no cure for autism

gays can have wives and kids and still be gays

Even the fucking liberals are barfing this jewish pedophilia back up
THE BOSTON GLOBE
>By Cheyenne Montgomery JANUARY 25, 2018
‘Call Me by Your Name,” the new film by Luca Guadagnino, is a deftly directed, beautifully photographed, wonderfully acted master class in sexual predation and abuse.
bostonglobe.com/opinion/2018/01/25/call-your-name-dishonest-dangerous-film/I7urrCBxwZYrfPTT7eycdM/story.html

>Where's the outrage over Call Me by Your Name?
>Dallas Morning News
>Still, in many states in America, this relationship would be illegal, one that would have landed this movie's protagonist not on the Oscar nomination list, but on a most wanted list and in prison.
>Do we really want to idealize and exalt a story about an adult and a child having sex? Is that a boundary that we want to do away with, all in the name of a "beautiful" relationship?
dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2018/01/25/outrage-call-name

Is that about the Rabbi Greer story in New Haven CT? Rabbi Greer is now trying to appeal the $20M verdict against him.
wfsb.com/story/31874006/rabbi-former-new-haven-police-commissioner-accused-of-child-rape

Heterosexual predator?
>#metoo
>#timesup
Homosexual predator?
>OMG SO BRAVE
>WHAT A HERO

Are the sex scenes hot? Asking for a friend.

/thread

Actually no, you're OK
Homosexual predation is protected by UN law
>god bless our Hollywood ruling class

I gave up on giving hollywood any money.

There are so many illegals copies of movies out there, that I wonder who is actually paying.

/google's plot of movie.

I see. Hmmm. Okay, so lets say a 17 year old girl met a 24-ish year old graduate and had a sexual summer fling. It happens a lot, though it breaks the half plus seven rule for dating.

Replace characters with faggots. Fags gonna fag.

The plot device here is the forbidden love of the faggotry? These fags want to be fags together, but can't be fags because fags are faggots, and faggots are just that?

And the Oscar goes to...... OP!

Frmo its wiki page:
Elio, a seventeen-year-old Jewish-American boy, lives in the Italian countryside with his parents. His father, a professor of archaeology, invites an American Jewish graduate student, Oliver, to live with his family during the summer of 1983 and help with his academic paperwork. Elio, an introspective bibliophile and musical prodigy, finds little in common with Oliver, whose carefree and exuberant personality contrasts with his own.

wow

>underage
Why would user use his trips to lie to us

I don't think about it at all. I haven't watched an Oscar winning movie since Forrest Gump.

this is the story of every queer

Jews roles are always played by Goys. Arab tettorist roles are played by Jews.

I mean (((they’re))) the ones responsible for pederasty and homosexualoty in general being persecuted in European society, so the fact that these scum are now acting as if they’re ok with it is strange. All in all, I guess I’m halpy with something that endorses pederasty (even if it’s only something between a seventeen-year-old and twenty-four-year-old) being celebrated.

No one is. It's propaganda, so you aren't expected to pay to view it.

Most Jews are too ugly to act so they use goys instead to feel good about themselves.

The movie Spielberg wishes he could make
Too bad he'll just have to stick to fucking kids behind the scenes

Isn't there another pedo movie out? But with a Lolita.

Men and boys can't be raped anyway or at least are worthless so don't expect any sincere outrage.

I thought was for Australia Day.

They say the same thing over there too!