What does Sup Forums about abe Lincoln ?

What do you think?

Honest Abe!

neutral

Liberia is a shithole.

Increased the size of the plantation to the entire USofA

Worst President

Most rare, also how are things going where your at bud?

Rare

jwb - right idea, several years too late

Sic semper tyrannis

a literal ape

To bad the niggers that btfo that faggot didn't kill him.

Btfo of those rednecks

Lol

Tyrant who illegally invaded a group who had declared their sovereignty, jailed journalists when they spoke unfavorably about him and/or his policies and sold the war as being about slavery when it became increasingly unpopular.

Source me

failed, failed, failed and then...
Ka-blam!

...president.

piece of garbage that declared secession treasonous. might honestly have been the single worst decision and authoritarian action ever committed by a US president.

Well said

Arguably the most important president. He preserved the Union. Ended slavery (which kept europe out of the war). By the time it ended he could have been a dictator, but chose not to.

Any other answer is butthurt inbreds crying about niggers

Indeed.

He was undeniably great, but I disagree with a lot of what he said and did. I think if he saw the results of what he ushered in and what his ideology and party has come to, he would have acted differently.

>preserved the union
Since when is killing a few hundred thousand of your own citizens and plunging half of what's left into ruin preservation?
>ended slavery
No he didn't. The emancipation proclamation was directed at states "currently under rebellion" and had no effect in the 8 slave-owning states that remained in the Union. Freed not even one slave.
>could have been a dictator
He behaved as one, so he was not in title only.

He was black clearly.

>we shall soon see whether a nation founded on the premise that all men are created equal, can long endure.

Even he was dubious about the proposition of universal sufferage.