She is best girl prove me wrong

Pro-Tip
You Can't

she's a female ogre and therefore an ogress

NOT a girl therefore you are wrong

Wish fulfillment character. Also clingy and obsessive and not quite right in the head. Also still in a coma. Emilia is better.

Because Priscillia would make me be her princess (Male)

Yeah. Rem is the definition of waifubait.

She's not Beako.

shitty waifubait

No Remilia yuri doujins yet, can't be best without best-worst girl yuri doujins.

Entry level waifu

I can't because you're right.

She was a slightly interesting until her character was reduced to just worshiping Subaru's cock. I swear, the only people who consider her best girl or even consider her waifu material are a bunch of self-inserting faggots.

Pic related is true best girl.

your taste is great, comrade.

You had me until the last sentence.

>tfw the tsun is better than the dere

>interlocking fingers with Toyota
This is a blue board, you asshole

>She is best girl prove me wrong.
Emilia is part of the show. QED

Wait for arc 4 when Beatrice goes grumpy daughter

Next time you're going to tell us that water is wet.
Stop making threads to state the obvious.

Eh, they're both cute. Though I'm pretty sure you're flaseflagging as one of them.

today is not opposite day

Personally i don't like the way she is okay with Subaru's flaws and all. A waifu should want you to change and be better, which is why Emilia fits better with the whole theme of the show of overcoming sloth and working hard and personal growth to achieve that effect. Rem is created to lose at least in this arc because she is okay with Subaru and represents the "easy way out" which is why Subaru decided to go with her and run away. It might not be the easiest choice but it was the easiest thing to do that would result in a break of the loop. Emilia is the better character for Subaru solely because she is not okay with him as he is and forces him to change as a human to get closer to her.

this is so wrong that I don't even know where to begin

I like Emilia better, but if "not dying over and over" is the "easy way out", that's the one to take. Because, Jesus Christ, it's not fucking worth it. There's "doing it for the experience and personal growth", then there's "literally fucking dying". This was such a fucking terrible message to send.

You need to take the easy way out sometimes. That's what you should really be learning.

No the easiest way out wasn't running away thats why when Subaru says "nothing is easy about running away" or something its a great line. Its not that he's doing the easiest possible thing. But its the most slothful thing. Its the way he's always lived his life and doesn't show personal growth. Saying easy way out was for sure the wrong wording. Rem is in love with Subaru as he is but Emilia is not in love with Subaru yet so it gives him a place to grow and a goal to strive for. Which is the whole point of RE:Zero

Oh my God you're going to kill yourself. Please don't. Reconsider.

???

>Personally i don't like the way she is okay with Subaru's flaws and all

You were so wrong the moment you uttered that first line if you think that's how she behaves

Self-sacrifice is not a good thing. Trying to be a martyr is not a good thing. This was a fucked up situation where nobody except Subaru knew what he was dealing with, he made a stupid choice and nobody knew how retarded he was being. NO ONE would have supported his choice if they knew about it.

You are thinking in a way that's going to result in a lot of stress and emotional turmoil for yourself, for no reason, and no reward. This is likely to end badly for your emotional and physical well-being.

Fuck off with threads like this.
I bet you are under 18.

People need to stop glorify their waifus...

Read I revised my point a little more its basically that she's already in love with Subaru and doesn't force him to grow in a productive way.
I agree that self sacrifice and being a martyr aren't good things. the show doesn't either Subaru stops being a martyr when he actually stops trying to do everything by himself and gets help from people in a way that doesn't just boil down to him asking for help and hoping they give it.

Pretty sure you're baiting but there're probably still some idiots who think you're right so to prove them wrong:

>――Rem is the only person who absolutely did not forgive Subaru’s lack of self-reliance.

>They told him that he didn’t have to do anything. They told him to sit back and stay quiet. They told him to not do anything pointless. Everyone told Subaru all of these things.
>Nobody had things like expectations for Subaru. They continued to tell him that those actions were idleness.

>――Rem is the only person who wouldn’t approve of the weakness of that Subaru.

What is this bullshit you are spouting? Have you not read or watched anything about this series? Emilia is the one that causes him to regress and stay the same. Rem is the one who forces him to change, hence why he gives credit to Rem for all his achievements, and even using her as a reason to become "Rem's Hero". But with Emilia it takes both Rem and Otto to move forward just like what happened in arc 4 when Otto confronted him when he started regressing around Emilia.

Even in the manga

>doesn't force him to grow in a productive way
Yeah, no. Even after her death she does that, don't even get me started on all the shittalking Rem has done around Subaru either.

Because she'll decapitate you if you dont earn her trust, which as the MC proved is only possible if you're an immortal time traveling god.

If he didn't have that power he never would have even met Rem

guess you forgot why she killed him in first place

Beatrice was better

shame so many pathetic people in the otaku community, the elf bitch is objectively cream mode premium ass, this blue haired satellite character is shart'll'y.

Here is all the proof you will ever need.

>generic LN design with ugly ears
>proof

>no dig
fuggg :XD

How dare you ?!
You just deleted my post. ??!!

Unacceptable !

Rem is the reason why Ram isn't the best girl, and yet she didn't succeed at becoming one herself. What a pathetic piece of ogre.

>proof
>posts hews
yeah nah entire fucking series is trash

She's not a lesbian with her sister.

Emilia > Overrated Shit with a cancerous fanbase (Rem)
Good Taste Emilia A Best

Emelia a SHIT.
Rem a BEST

Forced waifu for ironic weebs.

It amuses me that even after a year has passed Remfaggots are still the most cancerous ""people"" on Sup Forums.

>He doesn't want a woman that loves him unconditionally and pushes him to be a better person